Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #57
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
lmao stang nubs took it to 11k...
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:33 AM   #58
25thanniversary

Drives: 92 Camaro Convt RS,2011 Camaro RS
voted for the Camaro

TEAM LLT

1992 Camaro Rs Convertible
2011 Camaro 1lt Rs
25thanniversary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:40 AM   #59
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Everytime I refresh the mustang goes up 2 votes another rigged poll

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #60
klatterblast

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
heres my comment i liked it so much i posted it twice

on accident lol

mustangs are very popular and can be seen on nearly every street block, these entry level cars are for those with poor credit and or just dropped out of high school and or pregnant. the camaro is a more tasteful decision for more experienced drivers that can handle the more unforgiving horsepower and for those that can afford the finer things in life.

Magnuson TVS2300,ported heads,cam,Hotchkis suspension. Weld 17”s, Mickey Thompson’s.
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #61
1badSS/RS

Drives: Rally Yellow Transformers pkg
Voted.
1badSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:52 AM   #62
chain777

Drives: Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
after you choose Camaro click on the "vote" button as quickly and frequently as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFPM73 View Post
VOTED!!!!! So far it is 1002 for the Camaro and 333 for the Mustang......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverickhpr View Post
Voted we up 1006 to 333 now kind of one sided isn't it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Great, and yet another poll that is rigged. Went from 340ish to 3,900ish in a matter of an hour.. ?

sad..
Quote:
It appears Mustang people have found out that the Poll/site is Cookie based and even though you have to enable cookies (can't block them).. it appears you can click the vote button numerous times before it refreshes, thus voting numerous times.

Understandable.. They need to win something.. so an online poll i guess will have to do.

Yet another poll that is horribly done and not based off IP address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan View Post
lol... hey, the mustangs are like roaches man, they are everywhere, and so r their owners, therefore they will have more votes ... :p jp mustang fans, dont get too upset!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
yes...and I think we can catch up with help
clicker fingers ready?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
lol i tried clicking multiple times but it only counted 5 votes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
lol my MMO history and FPS history is showing I did it and counted 300-400 counts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
Funny thing is the Mustang guys probably found out how to beat us from this very thread... I'd vote but the site is blocked from here.
Look at the progression of this thread. The Camaro guys start cheating, and basking in the glory of their "victory", but once the Mustang guys catch wind, it quickly turns around and the poll is now "rigged".

What's the point of this silly crap? It proves nothing, except who cheats better.
chain777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #63
ViperTomcat
Banned

Drives: 2011 Avenger Heat
Quote:
Originally Posted by chain777 View Post
Look at the progression of this thread. The Camaro guys start cheating, and basking in the glory of their "victory", but once the Mustang guys catch wind, it quickly turns around and the poll is now "rigged".

What's the point of this silly crap? It proves nothing, except who cheats better.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

So when Camaro guys cheat..its ok because the Camaro should win. When the Mustang guys cheat..its obvious the Mustang people need to cheat to win..even when the Camaro people were cheating to win?

Pathetic.
ViperTomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #64
2011 5.0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 "Kona Blue"
Dang Camaro5 Forum.
2011 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #65
Jessica-Rocks-
One hot mess

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
You're my new favorite friend!
I started out on Everquest then Guild Wars then Wow, and have tried a few here and there like age of connan etc.. but im stuck on WoW for now.

Most old school MMO'ers started on AC, Everquest or Ultima. Makes me feel old!! :(
Jessica-Rocks- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #66
Morepwr
woohoo

Drives: Silverado, 70cutlass, 57chevy&more
Whatever. Monthly sales are the real poll.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #67
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:

I do not think that we were cheating. Our votes were going up because of this thread and camaro people finding out and voting. A hacker got into the poll and is making the mustang vote go up about 2 votes every 5 seconds.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #68
evan
ready...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

yknow what i have a problem with? people hatin on a little good fun..!!! relax brothers, its all in good fun right?
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #69
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
What ever the results one thing is for sure......Mustangs suck!!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #70
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica-Rocks- View Post
I started on Asheron's call, Went to FFXI, Guild wars, then went to WoW. lol Playing a little FFXIV. I burned myself out on games with WoW. I have played several others but nothing stuck like the ones I mentioned. What about you?
Started on Dark Age of Camelot, imo still the best pvp game out there. Then went to Everquest on to Everquest 2. Played some FFXI with a friend. Hovered around Guild Wars, and at the moment, playing FFXIV and WoW(<---only because school bud)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica-Rocks- View Post
Most old school MMO'ers started on AC, Everquest or Ultima. Makes me feel old!! :(
Na, but from some old school MMO players it shows your knowledge and skill over easy base WoW
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote