Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
RedEagle

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6, '07 Trailblazer
Send a message via Yahoo to RedEagle
My Ride - Kruella

Hello again everyone, I am new to C5 and the forum stuff, so please pardon my repost.

I previously posted under "The FNG" but thought I would throw in the new signature as well as a photo I managed to figure out how to load.

-- Previous Post --

Hey guys and gals. Just checking in. This is my first post to C5 but I have been reading the threads for a long time. I am amazed at the amount of information, help, and comraderie amongst the members of this thread and figured it was time to join the crowd.

After much searching I found and purchased my 2SS/RS 6M Black on Black w/ White Stripes back in November. I was unable to pre-order as I was deployed to Iraq through the end of September. Luckily when I went to place an order my dealer said he had an order coming in for someone else who recently canceled (reason unknown), and it just happened to be one of the two packages I was interested in. I took delivery 10 days later.

Currently the only things I have done to the car are a skip shift eliminator, "SS"" door sill plates, mud guards (which I'll remove come spring), and WeatherTech floor mats. My planned future mods consist of the Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Lowering Springs and Sway Bars, New Era Performance CAI, SLP Loud Mouth II Axle Back Exhaust or Exhaust Cutouts, and 20" Foose Legend Wheels. Most of this is going to wait until this summer as I am in the middle of winter here and will be moving to Arizona this spring.

I have owned nothing but GM vehicles with the exception of my very first car some 20 years ago (yeah it was a F$%d). Before now, I have never owned a high performance vehicle, but I have to say this is the first vehicle ever that I cannot take my eyes off, stop driving, or worry about somthing happening to it every second of the day. This car is just simply put...Bad A$$.

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, M6, Black on Black, White Stripes, Sunroof, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, WeatherTech Mats, Body Molded Splash Guards, Skip Shift Eliminator -- VIN 60162

RedEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
CGM DIVA

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS Camaro
Hello Red,
Welcome to the board . Your current and future mods sound like the business! lol...the camaro is a hot a** car, but add a few bolt-ons and your talking one mean machine. Anyway, just wanted to welcome you to the "club". Good luck! Just remember that she'll do ya right if you treat her good