Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 08-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
Wollmank

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE AGM
Ha, I wish..... this dealer is not going to do anything but bare minimum.
I could only be so lucky to get my car repaired correctly.
They acted like its no big deal, and this happens all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikenn View Post
Man, when it rains...hang in there, it'll get better. Maybe the dealership will throw in a set of black ZL1 wheels for the trouble?
Wollmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #16
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
wollmack. i would be livid. there is a hole in your fender. for crying out loud. what are they doing there?? that is totally inexcusable. if it were a BMW or BMW, and you took it to a BMW or Mercedes dealer, i bet your Z4 or 325 I wouldnt come back looking like that!! i just think that is unexcusable. again, i hear the 2013 verts are better. and who are the customer service GM people who keep commenting on these forums.?
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #17
kevinw

meant to say BMW and Mercedes 600. but either way, you get the point.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #18
Wollmank

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinw View Post
wollmack. i would be livid. there is a hole in your fender. for crying out loud. what are they doing there?? that is totally inexcusable. if it were a BMW or BMW, and you took it to a BMW or Mercedes dealer, i bet your Z4 or 325 I wouldnt come back looking like that!! i just think that is unexcusable. again, i hear the 2013 verts are better. and who are the customer service GM people who keep commenting on these forums.?
Yep, sure is a big hole, threw my brand new car. I'm totally bummed. My car will never be new again, i know shit happens. But really... worst part is the dealer told me a few hours ago, the car will be ready tomorrow, they are not replaceing the tire cause it did not damage the tire. A slight scuff to me is damaged! For them to fix the car at a place called elite something or other, without telling me that this place isn't a gm dealer. If I knew my car was going off property, I would of never let it, or brought it some place myself. I was so excited, to finally get my car I have worked hard for my down payment. Was proud to own my freakin bad a$$ new vert. Just made my first car payment, and some knucklehead crashes my ride, that is now depreciated in value dramatically due it being in an accident. To get no compensation, bullied almost by the service manager is just well....sucky
Waiting for answers from GM reps. Via this forum one contacted me said someone will get to me 24-48 business hours. I called gm a few hours ago, he said he will call me tomorrow.
Sorry, I vented...
Old 08-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
Wollmank

Lol forgot about the top problems. Lol

Just got my car back today. Not even washed and incredibly a lot worst than after the damage( I just had it detailed for $130 an hour before bringing it to get my dash thing replaced) and filled her up, and they give me back 1/2 tank of freakin gas.. Look at the steering wheel picture. This is when the car is driving straight. Lol are you kidding me. They crash my car, and never even looked or went for a test ride. How can you give a car back to sometime like this. I can't believe what I'm dealing with.. They scratched the hell out of my leather seat trim, there is a small razor blade cut on my gear shifter from when they did the dash.lol this was a BRAND NEW car.
Oh yeah, they used bondo to fill the hole and smooth out the entire side, instead of replacing the bumper, the rim looks to be a different color. There is a dent, A freaking dent right on the line where they did the repair!! Schumacher auto on northlake blvd in florida. You should be ashamed. Truly ashamed for the service you provided throughout.
LOLOLOL and even funnier I was told from this site from 2 different GM reps that someone would get back to me. Yep one person did, they said well mr Wollman. I spoke to the dealership and they said they fixed the car to our standards, what else more do you want... There is nothing else we can do..ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!Still waiting for the other gm rep to call me back that said he would call back today at noon. Noon has passed SIR!
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
Wollmank

Wow
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #21
Wollmank

I don't even know what they did to do this. I mean I was sparking when I left it there. :-(
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #22
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Sad. Words cannot express the anger I would feel if that happened to my car. Sorry for your loss, OP.

I had better leave it at that.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #23
kevinw

would a beige top show any less rub marks, or just different color marks? may sound like a silly question. i am looking at new verts, both black and beige are offered. most i see are black which show the lint and dirt. i like the look of beige, but maybe they show different marks and dirt . scuff marks show more on a beige?
Old 08-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #24
RolltideSS

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Time to file a complaint with the BBB - I'm really sorry that that dealership is so terrible, hopefully there is another one you can go to that will make this right
RolltideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #25
Wollmank

Lol. Now I'm told they will not repair my car. I am not allowed on the property, due do I did a burn out in their parking lot. After I picked up my car. And I filled their service lot with deadly smoke therefore endangering their customers lives.
Yes I did do a burnout, it was my first and a damn good one I might add. but are you kidding me.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #26
Twilborne

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray Blue 2LT
I would get lawyer and take them to court. Call GM and file a formal complaint, take your car to another dealer and get it fixed. Send the bill to the old dealer..
Twilborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #27
Wollmank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Wow! I am so sorry to see this. I have received your private messages and will be in contact with you shortly after speaking with your dealership.

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care
Still waiting for a phone call. The rep Michael, says he will be calling me back in 24 hours. He has said this everyday since this started. He has not called me back once. I call him everyday..
Old 08-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #28
Wollmank

STILL WAITING!!!!!
Ready to trade this pos in, in fact my family has over 9 gm products. Looking to get rid of them all. Best customer service my ass