Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #15
sizzle06

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Victory Red Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drigar View Post
I had a good weekend, not as fast as I wanted to be, but it was faster than the last time I ran. The wind was a real killer, and relentless, add to that the daily temps were way over what was forecast for the weekend, and getting used to the new venue surface took some getting used to, those made for slower times overall. The dinner and party on Saturday night put on by the city of Beeville was very impressive, the food was killer, the music was good, and just what the doctor ordered after enduring the heat and wind up to that point. I'll post up links to pics and video as I get them finished, waiting for one of my videos to finish rendering now, maybe another hour or so until it's available on YouTube, the pics and some video are already up on my Picasa site.

https://picasaweb.google.com/belange...y2011Beeville#

Second video series from the start line is finished:

I saw you run,love the car,i will be running mine in october.You might have seen me and my friend go by your pit area in the dallas cowboy golf cart lol.I'm glad you liked the food,my friends family were the ones catering.Maybe next time i'll stop and talk and get some pointers.
sizzle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:40 PM   #16
Drigar
SYSADM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS,CGM,A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Cool videos. But may I make a suggestion?

LoL, I fully understand, I have a pistol grip head on my tripod, I haven't gotten around to getting one with separate pan and tilt. My son shot all the video from the start line, it was his first time on the camera
Old 05-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #17
Drigar
SYSADM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS,CGM,A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbui View Post
Nice videos Drigar! For a long weekend event, are there hotels near by or do guys camped out there and work on their cars thru the nights?
I did the camping at the track thing the first couple times, but I've switched over to getting a hotel room these days. The wrenching goes on all the time with most teams and some individuals, most of that is done at the track. Depending on what breaks, my weekend would be over or my mechanic would find a way to fix whatever the problem was or just make adjustments. I've already booked my room at the Best Western Texan for the October run