Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #1
niznos

Drives: 2010 2SS MT RS
Thumbs up For sale: 2010 2SS/RS, 6MT, blk w/ silv rally stripes and blk int in MO

Selling my 2010 2SS/RS, 6MT in excellent condition for $22,900. It is black with silver rally stripes with black leather interior. It has 71,XXX miles and is slightly modified. I'm trying to sell it because I don't get to drive it much and it seems frivolous to keep it without enjoying it.

I bought it on 12/18/2012 (about 2.5 years ago) in St. Louis, MO as a Certified Pre-owned (CPO) from Bommarito with 63,886 miles on it. As you can see, in 2.5 years, I put on only 8,000 miles. Being a CPO, that means it was warrantied, fully documented with required services, recalls were remedied, not modified, and so on. The only thing was it had MO legal tint added by the last owner. [If you are really interested in these details, Chevrolet has their full CPO requirements somewhere on their site.]
Since owning it, it has NOT been a daily driver because I'm issued a company car. It is always garaged, never driven in snow, and probably got rained on less than 5 times. There are zero dings outside and the interior/leather is perfect. I clean and treat it inside and out regularly. The CPO deal included oil changes, so the full service recordkeeping is still intact. I have the papers to show if needed.

I modified this car with what I felt were the finishing touches-
  • 3.91 rear differential: The long legged drivetrain gearing in American muscle/sports cars never felt right to me. The famous 1LE rear end was sourced from Gen5DIY. They are going for $1,700 these days. The torque multiplier made this car truly feel muscular and sporty without losing highway MPG. The trip computer still says 23 at 70mph. The rear diff is filled with Red Line oil, and BMR polyurethane mounting bushings were installed. The original complete 3.45 rear differential can be included with the sale if you wish to cart it off.
  • Diablosport i1000 ECU programmer: This was a necessity once the gear ratio changed, so the i1000 is currently running the 91 octane off-the-shelf tune with speedometer correction for the rear end. This smoothed out the engine and boosted what felt like the mid RPM range. Included with the sale, of course.
  • Whiteline anti-sway bar: I am only running the rear bar because the factory suspension setting gave this car an understeer bias. I have the rear set to the softest of 3 settings, which is still stiffer than stock, and the neutral balance feels a lot more solid than stock. The front Whiteline anti-sway bar and the stock rear one are both included.
  • Dynomax UltraFlo stainless mufflers P/N 39494: I don't know if any performance was gained here, but it sounds better and is not loud in the car. I felt it was just right for what I was going for. Again, the stock mufflers are included if you want them.
  • Misc: New General AS-03 tires, new ACDelco TPMS sensors, new front ceramic Powerstop pads, Red Line (ATF) transmission oil, and I disconnected the center dash speaker for better sound clarity. [There are threads on here about that.]
This car was babied, never abused and driven responsibly. I think it's hard to find one in such great shape, fully documented, and only slightly modified (in all the right places, but I'm biased...) There is currently a lien on the car, but I do have the title in-hand. I would like to sell locally to skip the hassle of shipping and payment issues, and I'm open to driving a couple of hours to meet up. Sale details and all that can be discussed as it comes up. I am negotiable on the price, but honestly lowballing just wastes both of our time. It's not that I'm hurting to dump the car, I just don't think it's so smart to keep it without driving it as much as I should.

Please feel free to PM, email niznos90@yahoo.com or call/text/vmail 573-two17-65O5.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2010camarocarfax.pdf (864.3 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by niznos; 06-06-2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Clean Carfax report attached
niznos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:07 AM   #2
niznos

Bump. What are your questions? Please ask. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:02 PM   #3
gtaman

Drives: Jeep
Nice looking car, I see a sunroof I think? Does it have HUD?
gtaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #4
niznos

Thank you. It has the factory sunroof, yes; but no HUD. I'm not sure if it was available for my year.

The cruising season is here. Any other questions, please ask. This would be a good daily driver, a great weekend toy, or both.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:10 PM   #5
niznos

Bump. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:01 AM   #6
niznos

Bump.

I am willing to discuss reasonable offers, answer any questions, or take more photos if needed.
Old 05-30-2015, 10:11 AM   #7
niznos

Bump for price drop.
Summer's here, cruise this SS as it; or it's close enough to a clean slate for modding to your heart's content.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:35 AM   #8
niznos

Clean carfax report now added at the bottom of the original post.
Old 07-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #9
niznos

Bump. Still for sale.