Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
Skees

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
RDP Store and Dynosteve = Satisfied Customer

Wanted to share the great experience I had working with Dynosteve from the RDP Store. I had recently purchased a used 2010 Camaro SS with L99 and some bolt on parts which required a tune. Even though I had purchased some of my parts used and from another vendor Steve stepped up to help without gouging me. He created a great email tune for my SCT programmer that really woke up my car. The car now runs absolutely perfect. Starts and runs well, shifts perfectly, and it was all done seamlessly on the first try. I was actually very surprised since I am at altitude (5280 ft) and limited to only 91 octane pump gas. Steve even supplied me with the custom tune way in advance of ever getting my parts on the car, so the day I did my install I was ready to go.

Steve has absolutely won a future customer in me and is a valued board member. I am going to make sure that the RDP store and Steve are the first place I look for any future support and upgrades!
Skees is offline   Reply With Quote