Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 04-13-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
CAMARO RUN TO LAKE O

CAMARO RUN TO LAKE O

The Southwest Florida Chapter of Tri-County Camaros is happy to announce a super weekend at Lake Okeechobee and ALL CAMARO ENTHUSIASTS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN IN THE FUN.

When: Friday, 19 June 2015 through Sunday, 21 June 2015

Where: Roland & Mary Ann Martins Marina & Resort
On the headwaters of the Everglades
920 East Del Monte Ave
Clewiston FL 33440

Telephone: 863-983-3151 or 800-473-6766

Name:  WELCOME SIGN.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  40.4 KB

Things to do during the weekend:

- Renew old Camaro friendships and make new friends

- Socialize with fellow Camaro enthusiasts

- Relax at a great resort located on Lake Okeechobee

- BBQ on one of several charcoal BBQ grills

- Enjoy the great Tiki Bar and outside dining at reasonable prices: (if you'd like a menu, PM your email address to me and I'll get one to you)

Name:  TIKI BAR.jpg
Views: 1256
Size:  22.6 KB

- Enjoy the live band on Friday and Saturday Night at the Tiki Bar

- If you have a boat...bring it! If not, be nice to those that do and maybe you'll get a ride. (If you are bringing a boat, PM your email address to me and I'll send you a flyer containing more information on the marina including wet slips if you wish to leave your boat in the water overnight)

- Rent a bass boat, Pontoon Boat or Jon Boat (if interested PM your email address to me and I'll send additional information....but act fast and reserve your boat; they have a very limited number of rental boats)

- Take a GUIDED FISHING TOUR (4, 6 or 8 hours and if you're interested in this...PM your email address and I'll send you a flyer on the tours--make your reservations now!!!)

- AIR BOAT RIDE: Experience Mother Nature's beauty as you glide over the grassy waters of Lake Okeechobee. On your one hour ($40) tour you will enjoy wildlife to include alligators, osprey, eagles, pelicans, Everglades Kites and many other species of birds. Inquire about availability and schedule your ride at 863-599-0460...reserve now so you don't miss out on the fun!

If you've read this far...chances are you're hooked and ready to go, right??? The marina is blocking all the rooms in two buildings for us ( Buildings in red square below (tiki bar in blue square))

Name:  MARINA #2.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  199.0 KB

The rooms will go quickly, so book yours today!!!!

Standard rooms (two queen beds or one king bed (only three king beds are available as of 9 April 2015)) are $78 per night.

Name:  STANDARD ROOM.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  23.3 KB

If we book more than ten rooms, each room will get the special Camaro price of just $68 a night.

CALL TODAY AND BOOK YOUR ROOM--. Ask to talk to "Z" or Lacey as they are the two handling this event for us. Make sure you tell them you're with the "Camaro Club." Even if you're not sure you can go...make your reservation today anyway. They have a 24 cancellation policy.

There are other accommodations available if you have special needs or just don't want to stay too close to the rowdy Camaro crew LOL:

PARKMODELS W/2 RMS/1 BATH/FULL KITCHEN - $75

NEW PARKMODELS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $105

ROLAND MARTIN CONDOS - 2RMS/2BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $185 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT MIN/$975 A WEEK

ANGLERS CONDOS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $150 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT
MIN/$600 A WEEK

ANGLERS EFFECIENCY - 2 FULL BEDS/KITCHENETTE - $69

LAKESIDE RV PARK - $35 per night plus tax

THERE IS A 10% HOTEL TAX THAT WILL BE ADDED TO PRICES ABOVE.

During the off season, the restaurant in the marina does not serve breakfast but there are numerous restaurants close by that do provide that service.

A couple of us traveled to the marina on 8 April and personally checked out the rooms, dining facilities, tiki bar/outside dining, marina etc., and can attest everything is clean and inviting. Jim made a flip-a-gram of the trip. Enjoy it here: http://flipagram.com/f/TiPsvFH8fV

Don't delay, don't be left out...make your reservations today. Much more information can be found at http://www.rolandmartinmarina.com/
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #2
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Hump Day Bump

Old 04-29-2015, 09:22 AM   #3
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Don't procrastinate...make your reservations today.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:56 AM   #4
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

HUMP DAY BUMP...Don't miss out on the fun! Make your reservations today.
Details Above

Old 05-21-2015, 08:44 AM   #5
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

The resort is holding all the rooms in the two buildings marked above for Camaro enthusiasts, but only for 15 more days (Friday, 5 June).

Call today, ask for Z or Lacey and tell them you're with the Camaro group.

Remember, if something comes up, they have a no risk cancellation policy if you call at least 24 hours in advance.

Don't miss out on a great weekend with Camaro friends.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #6
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

The Camaro Run to Lake Okeechoobee is coming up fast! The resort has blocked all the rooms in two buildings for the Camaro gang, but will release them to the general public in two days....excitement is building; make your reservations now so you're not left out of the fun.

Details are above.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:17 AM   #7
'14-ELLIE

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE
How many Camaro's have booked thus far?
'14-ELLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:00 AM   #8
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by '14-ELLIE View Post
How many Camaro's have booked thus far?
About ten rooms have been booked with approximately 27 people that I'm pretty sure will be there.

Several others are still "thinking" about going.

And there are others that are coming just for Saturday and won't be staying overnight.

This is a unique Camaro weekend which many will find very affordable and a great deal of fun. I hope a lot more take advantage as I have a feeling there won't be many more gatherings like this...which is a real shame!
Old 06-04-2015, 08:59 AM   #9
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

I have it on very good authority the absolute favorite drink of the Tri-County Camaro club will be brought by the master to the Camaro Run to Lake O meet, 19 - 21 June 2015. A very good reason to make your reservations today...More than ten rooms have been booked so we each get the $10 per night discount!!!
Old 06-22-2015, 10:08 AM   #10
SWFLCamaro

Drives: All Camaro Generations
19 friends had a great time this past weekend at the Camaro Run to Lake Okeechobee.

They came from Southwest Florida, Jacksonville, Clearwater and Wesley Chapel.

Every Camaro enthusiasts in the state was invited, and it's a shame that most decided they had something better to do this past weekend. All I can say to them is I'll bet we had a better time than you did!

See the pictures at: http://youtu.be/WaFWwfnxI7I