Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 09-25-2016, 11:31 PM   #2857
FrmBad2Dad

Drives: 2012 2ss ragtop 6spd Hurst 573hp
Hello everyone, I just wanted to send a thank you out to all that have been there for my family since my dad (chief jerry Clark) passed. Life has been rough and with that in mind I am keeping his car alive and I hope to see you all soon. I'm looking forward to talking with anyone that knew my dad and his car. I am doing my best t o learn all he knew about his SS and keep his memory strong in me through his baby.
FrmBad2Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:18 PM   #2858
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Here's This Months Flip-a-Gram For September 2016 With Tri-County Camaro SWFL at Twin Peaks Fort Myers ���� Enjoy����
https://flipagram.com/f/vyU55hKv9g

Also this months meet has been posted as well....

October 2016's Meet Will be a 2 part meet.. On Sunday October 23rd We will Be Going To Mike Greenwells
Bat-a-Ball Fun Park In Cape Coral To Ride The Go-Kart at 10:00am When they Open. Then after The Go-Karts We Will Drive Up the Road a little Way To Our Favorite Cape Coral Restaurant
Miceli's Restaurant To Have Lunch...
Joe Miceli Has offered a 25% discount to all Tri-County Camaro Members as He always Does.. Thanks Again Joe.....
For People that live in Cape Coral you can Just meet us at Mike Greenwells at 10:00am.. & for all those that are coming from the Other way we Can Meet up at our Favorite Meet Spot at Cracker Barrel on Palm Beach Blvd. off of Interstate 75 at 4260 Boatways Rd. Fort Myers. At 9:00am & will Head to Mike Greenwells at 9:30am..
Hope To See Everyone There...
It Should Be another Fun Day ��
Old 10-07-2016, 10:24 PM   #2859
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

To anybody interested in attending another Modern Muscle Shootout:

Here's some info for Saturday, November 5th For Modern Muscle 6 up at Bradenton Motorsports park

Meet up time is 6:30 AM. We probably want to leave from there 15 minutes later...

IT'S TIME FOR EVEN MORE FUN AND HERE'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR:

(THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO EARN YOUR TRI-COUNTY CAMARO CLUB TRAX)

THE TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS SWFL CHAPTER'S November 2016 meet is Saturday, November 5th 2016
when we will once again cruise from Fort Myers to the Bradenton Motorsports Park for Southern Nostalgia & Modern Muscle Shootout.

The excitement is building and hopefully you've marked the day on your calendar and you're ready to be part of the fun!!!

Modern Muscle Shootout is open to the following street legal vehicles:
-Corvette – C5 and newer.
-Camaro – 2010 and newer.
-3rd and 4th generation GM F body 1982-2002.
-Cadillac CTS-V - 2004 and newer.
-Pontiac GTO – 2004 to 2006.
-Pontiac G8 – 2008 to 2009.
-Mustang – 2005 and newer.
-SN 95 Body Mustangs 1994-2004.
-Fox Body Mustangs 1979-1993.
-Dodge Charger, Challenger, Chrysler 300 – 2006 and newer.
-Dodge Magnum - 2005 to 2008.
-Dodge Viper – all.

• Race and Fun Run your Modern Muscle Car all day long!
• Speeds well over 100mph on the ¼ mile dragstrip.
• Free Drag Racing School to all participants.
• Modern Muscle Shootout participant vehicles must be street legal with valid tag & registration.
• Each Modern Muscle Shootout participant will be given 2 ‘time runs’ then we go racing handicapped start based on your fastest time run
•Test & Tune.
•Old School vs. New School - grudge race the Nostalgia Cars!

Even if you don't want to race…please come and be the cheering section and event photographers for your fellow club members.

The cruise from Fort Myers to Bradenton will begin in the parking lot on the south side of the Cracker Barrel Restaurant at the intersection of Palm Beach Blvd and I-75 (4260 Boatways Rd, Fort Myers, FL) at 6:30AM.

Sorry for the early wake-up, but this is a big event at the park and we must arrive early.

For those living north of Fort Myers, and wishing to join the cruise somewhere on I-75, let us know which exit you would like to use and we will contact you by phone the morning of the event with the approximate time (info from GPS) we will be passing your exit.

The cruise is open to all Camaro enthusiasts (all generations of Camaros and people) in the Southwest Florida area.

If you have FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios please bring them as they make for great inexpensive communication between the cars!!! (The club uses Channel five)

Old School vs New School - grudge race the New School Modern Muscle Cars!
Nostalgia Dragsters, Car Show, Swap Meet, Exhibition Race Cars & Flag Start Racing.
Located at - 21000 State Road 64, Bradenton, FL 34212.
Directions - I-75 exit 220 then 9 miles east on State Road 64.

Admission: - spectator only: $20 (BRING CASH)
Admission: - Racers (Tech Card) $20 (BRING CASH)
Children 11 years old and under: Free.
Active Military: Free.
Car Show: No additional charge above gate admission
Swap Meet: $10 plus gate admission.

Saturday November 5th

Gates open to public: 8am.
Car Show Registration: 9am to 1pm.
Tech Open: 8am.
Shakedown run (1) 10am.
Qualifying #1 12:30pm.
Qualifying #2 to follow Qualifying #1.
Eliminations: to follow Qualifying #2.
Exhibition: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm.

Drivers must wear long pants and drivers expecting to run faster than 14 seconds must wear a helmet. If you do not have one, the track has a few they rent out...
Old 10-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #2860
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

https://flipagram.com/f/xudgqjgLfy
October 2016's Meet at Mike Greenwells Go-Kart Track & Then Lunch at Miceli's Restaurant ��
Old 11-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #2861
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

SHORT NOTICE UNOFFICIAL MEET:

Thursday 11/17/16 I will be headed to Bradenton Motorsport park for their test and tune night. If anybody would like to join me feel free. I will be meeting a few friends for work. The best meeting spot I can think of is at the LCSO jail otiz site parking lot. 2501 Ortiz Ave. Gates open for the event at 6pm and the last run is 11pm. I plan on being at Bradenton shortly after the gates open.

We still be leaving promptly at 4pm from Ortiz

Last edited by CamaroDreams76; 11-16-2016 at 08:22 PM.
CamaroDreams76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:52 PM   #2862
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

January's Meet For Tri-County Camaro SWFL🏁
On Saturday January 14th 2017 we will be meeting at:
Miller's Ale House in Gulf Coast Town Center, 10065 Gulf Center Dr.
Fort Myers in The Gulf Coast Town Center at 11:00am For Lunch 😎
Hope To See Everyone There!!
Till Then Stay Safe & Happy New Year!😎🏁2017
Old 01-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #2863
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Anyone know a member (Kyle Hirt) out of Ft Myers?
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:55 AM   #2864
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
Anyone know a member (Kyle Hirt) out of Ft Myers?
I know the car and know who he is. Never met him and am almost 100% positive he isn't part of Tri County Camaro SWFL
Old 01-15-2017, 06:45 PM   #2865
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Here's January 2017's Meet at Miller's Ale House in Fort Myers ����
https://flipagram.com/f/12Nh744y6wX
Old 01-23-2017, 11:11 PM   #2866
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Our Next Meet For the Month of February will be on Saturday February 11th at Miceli's Restaurant in Matlacha Florida 3930 Pine Island Road NW.
Here's Your opportunity to meet Scott Settlemire (former Camaro National Brand Manager) February 11th
Scott Settlemire, who worked for GM for more than three decades graciously accepted an invitation to meet with club members at Miceli's Restaurant on Saturday, February 11th
For those of you unfamiliar with Scott's credentials as regards Camaro, and his role bringing us the 5th generation Camaro after a long hiatus where there were no new Camaros, I refer you to your internet search engine. He is known in the worldwide Camaro community as F-Bodfather with an encyclopedic knowledge of all generations of the brand.
Details: Meet at Miceli's 11:00AM
Lunch 11:30AM
For those Who Want to CamaroVan to Miceli's Restaurant we will Be Meeting at one of Our Usual spots...
The Cracker Barrel Restaurant at the intersection of Palm Beach Blvd. and I-75 (4260 Boatways Rd Fort Myers at 10:00am we will Be leaving the Parking lot at 10:30am to make our way to Miceli's Restaurant to Get there for 11:00am for those who are coming from the Cape may want to Just meet us at Miceli's at 11:00am.. Plus We Will Be Discussing a Second Meet For The Month Of February.. a Few of us Want To Go To Tri-County Camaro's PlayGround - Bradenton Motorsports Park🏁 For a Thursday Night Test & Tune🏁😎
😎 Hope To See You all On Saturday, February 11th 😎 Thank You 😀
Old 02-12-2017, 03:38 PM   #2867
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Check out This Months Flipagram!
For Tri-County Camaro SWFL's February 2017 Meet with Scott Settlemire at Miceli's Restaurant 😎🏁
https://flipagram.com/f/13qa463OlEx
Old 03-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #2868
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

For The Month of March Tri-County Camaro SWFL Will have 2 Meets Starting This Saturday March 4th at
Buckingham Airfield....
GulfCoast AutoCrossers LTD is Having an Event this Saturday & Sunday
At Buckingham airfield 3987 Sunset Road Lehigh Acres FL. 33971 if you want to AutoCross your Car you should be there early to Sign in & get a Number assigned to you and put on your car.. You may need to bring a Roll of Blue painters tape to tape on your Numbers.. They have paper sheet Numbers available to purchase there...
We will be meeting there at 7:30am When Gates Open.. It's $1 dollar Gate fee & $30 for Drivers Training... & For Our Second Meet For The Month of March We Will Be Having Another Fun Day at the Range! ����
Tri-county Camaro SWFL Chapters 2nd Meet for March is going to be at Babcock Ranch on Sunday March 19th 2017

it is time for another great club event suggested and planned by your fellow club members. If you are a Camaro enthusiast, and want to be part of a club full of really great people, I can personally guarantee this is an event you don't want to miss.

On Sunday March 19th the club will be going to the Babcock Ranch and having fun at the Cecil M. Webb Shooting Range (http://myfwc.com/media/1369627/CecilWebb_brochure.pdf).

The range is located on Tuckers Grade at Rifle Range Road. We will Camarovan from the Cracker Barrel Restaurant at the intersection of I-75 and Palm Beach Blvd.

Please be there no later than 8am on Sunday March 19th 2017

If you have FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios please bring them as they make for great inexpensive communication between the cars!!!

The plan for the day will be socializing and picnicking near the range. it's suggested you bring a picnic lunch, sunscreen, lawn chairs, portable awnings, drinks, etc.

Those that have firearms can also enjoy the firing range; so bring what you have with plenty of ammo, ear/eye protection, paper targets, etc., and get ready for some fun!!!!������ Thank you & Hope To See ya'll There...
Old 03-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #2869
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Here's another Fun Meet we all Been waiting For!!! Range Day 🎯🔫😎
Tri-county Camaro SWFL Chapters 2nd Meet for March is going to be at Babcock Ranch on Sunday March 19th 2017
it is time for another great club event suggested and planned by your fellow club members. If you are a Camaro enthusiast, and want to be part of a club full of really great people, I can personally guarantee this is an event you don't want to miss.
On Sunday March 19th the club will be going to the Babcock Ranch and having fun at the Cecil M. Webb Shooting Range (http://myfwc.com/media/1369627/CecilWebb_brochure.pdf).
The range is located on Tuckers Grade at Rifle Range Road. We will Camarovan from the Cracker Barrel Restaurant at the intersection of I-75 and Palm Beach Blvd.
Please be there no later than 8am on Sunday March 19th 2017
If you have FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radios please bring them as they make for great inexpensive communication between the cars!!!
The plan for the day will be socializing and picnicking near the range. it's suggested you bring a picnic lunch, sunscreen, lawn chairs, portable awnings, drinks, etc.
Those that have firearms can also enjoy the firing range; so bring what you have with plenty of ammo, ear/eye protection, paper targets, etc., and get ready for some fun!!!!👍🔫😎 Thank you & Hope To See ya'll There...
Old 03-22-2017, 11:09 PM   #2870
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Here's the Flipagram of our March 2017 Range Day With Tri-County Camaro SWFL 😎🏁
https://flipagram.com/f/15lYM2iDzrk