Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Old 05-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #29
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terebit View Post
I'll be there. I bought advance tickets about a month or so ago, but the link I used didn't say anything about the Camaro corral and the price was $35 each. Did I buy the wrong option? I want to make sure I can join everyone in the corral.
GREAT!! Sounds like you purchased a 1-day pass for Saturday and you should be able to park in the Corral. You'll need a pit/paddock pass if you want to participate in the meet-n-greet with the Camaro teams. Thanks & see you soon!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #30
beamjp

Drives: 2012 45th Camaro
Planning to come for Saturday and buy the corral pass for $50, what ticket should I purchase for my wife, we want to go through the pit and paddock?

See you there.
beamjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #31
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamjp View Post
Planning to come for Saturday and buy the corral pass for $50, what ticket should I purchase for my wife, we want to go through the pit and paddock?

See you there.
GREAT!! For wifey, it would be the same ticket. Thanks & see you soon!!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
Old 05-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #32
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

My apologies - I forgot to post the new link for those that still need to purchase tickets!!

http://www.midohio.com/Store/Tickets...orral-Standard

Thanks gang - we're picking up steam, so keep the sign-ups comin'!!!!!!

Old 05-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #33
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

We're finalizing the scheudle and will have it ready in the next few days.

17 DAYS & COUNTING!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #34
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLT1PWRD View Post
We're finalizing the scheudle and will have it ready in the next few days.

17 DAYS & COUNTING!!!!!!!!

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #35
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Finally, here's the schedule (and we'll have them at the track as well)!

Notes of particular interest:
** 9:00am-9:30am - Garage tour/meet & greet with Stevenson Motorsports (who, by the way, won their 3rd race in a row yesterday at Belle Isle!!)
** 2:30pm - Enthusiasts giveways & CKS Autosports Driver Lawson Aschenbach will be joining us IN our Corral for a meet & greet
** 7:30pm (approx.) - Parade Laps

Signed up so far (from C5):
* GC-Camaro
* Tomster
* Shag
* BeamJP
* Terebit
* Bucci

Questionables:
* BRL45th
* Stitch

If I've missed anyone, my apologies & please let me know. We want to make sure everyone is accounted for (not to mention making sure we have enough goody bags & door prizes).

13 days to go and we have about 25 Camaros and 1 Firebird signed up and we still have room for more friends, so please spread the word!!

Thanks!!!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2013 Mid-Ohio Schedule of Events by SSlocum 053113 2.pdf (303.2 KB, 160 views)

Last edited by MrsLT1PWRD; 06-06-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #36
Bucci
Bucci

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
I will be there! Just bought the tickets last week.

Sounds fun... What is the best way to get to the corral? (Will be coming after noon because of work in the AM...)
Old 06-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #37
GC-Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucci View Post

Sounds fun... What is the best way to get to the corral? (Will be coming after noon because of work in the AM...)
Tell the person at the gate that you want to park in the Camaro Coral and they will direct you to drive over the bridge and it should be on the right with the other corals.

Also,

2013 – 2015 ODOT CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
Heading to Mid-Ohio? Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction plans may impact your travel through 2015. Here is some information on the upcoming projects and detour routes:
Through October 2013, the northbound side of I-71 from roughly Mile 151 to Mile 158 will be closed. Northbound traffic will be re-routed across the median to the southbound side where there will be two lanes of traffic in each direction and a reduced speed limit.
 Beginning in April 2013, ending in August 2013, the bridge on SR-314 that runs over I-71 will be closed. Those coming from the south or east will be most impacted, so please allow for roughly ten extra minutes travel, depending on the time of day. Here are detours from the south:
o I-71 north to exit 165, left on SR-97 N, left on E. Main St. (through Lexington) and left on Steam Corners Rd., Mid-Ohio will be on your right in about one mile.
o ODOT’s recommended detour is I-71 north to exit 140, turn left on SR-61 N, right on US-42 N, left on SR-314 and right on Steam Corners Rd., Mid-Ohio will be on your left in about two miles.
o I-71 north to exit 151, turn left on SR-95 W, right on Bank St., right on US-42 N, left on SR-314 and right on Steam Corners Rd., Mid-Ohio will be on your left in about two miles.
o I-71 north to exit 151, turn left on SR-95 W, right Co Rd 20, right on US-42 N, left on SR-314 and right on Steam Corners Rd., Mid-Ohio will be on your left in about two miles.
 Other projects are also underway on I-71 as ODOT expands the interstate from two to three lanes in Delaware and Morrow Counties. These will be ongoing through 2015 and during this time, the speed limit on nearly 25 miles of I-71 will be reduced from 65 to 55 MPH.
As always, please be safe on your way to and from Mid-Ohio. Remember to check ohgo.com before you make your trip for the latest information on closures, detours, weather and traffic. Our address is 7721 Steam Corners Rd., Lexington, Ohio 44904.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #38
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucci View Post

Great - thanks & we'll see you soon!!!

(thanks too GC-Camaro for giving directions!!)

Old 06-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #39
GC-Camaro

Old 06-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #40
Bucci
Bucci

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
Many thanks!

See you there...
Old 06-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #41
beamjp

Drives: 2012 45th Camaro
Cant wait, will buy tickets at gate early Saturday. Taking the wife to a play in Columbus on Friday night, then to the races in the Camaro.
beamjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #42
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamjp View Post
Cant wait, will buy tickets at gate early Saturday. Taking the wife to a play in Columbus on Friday night, then to the races in the Camaro.
great - have fun!!