Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 08-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #281
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Just sent out a bunch of shirts today...a bunch of the night out, black magic, and the Camaro girls shirts. We are waiting on the C5 shirts to come in. Dana is working on getting the site to accept the stickers.

Latest update.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #282
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store: Limited Time Offer
The next 10 members that place an order of 3 shirts of any kind or more will receive a free 4-pack of Camaro coasters and a free Camaro5 wristband (color TBD by store).

You need not add the wristband to your order nor look for the coasters. They will automatically be added to the order!

Thanks!

From the Camaro5 "TAG-TEAM!"
Old 08-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #283
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

UPDATE:

We are hoping that orders 4 and 5 will ship this week.

Apparently, GM and EMI decided to re-license our shirts differently than how they were originally set up. Licensing is completely done between GM/EMI and our shirt printer. Once GM/EMI said "do not ship until proper licensing is obtained," our printer held onto the shirts. Camaro5 has no say in this. Dana nor I can do anything to speed this up.

Again, there is NO problem WITH the shirts. They are still being ordered and printed by our merchandise company. They have them...and are just waiting on approval to ship them to us.

Hope to have them this week!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #284
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
UPDATE:

We are hoping that orders 4 and 5 will ship this week.

Hope to have them this week!
Did they come in yet...ship yet?? I know it's not your fault....you guys are having a tough time of it with this store lately. It's great you got some shirts in to keep as "stock" to move in/out quick.

Thanks for all your hard work Tag Team
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #285
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

It's not the stores fault. It's actually GM changing the way we are doing things. WE can't do anything to speed it up. I can complain all I want to Ralph White inc, but that won't do any good...and it'll just tick them off. It's GM and EMI we are waiting on to properly approve the licensing on our C5 shirts.

All Ralph White apparel is already done, licensed, and is never on hold. They ship right off the bat. All C5 shirts were temporarily put on SHIPPING HOLD until new licensing can be worked out. I'm trying to give ya'll the best updates I can.

Again, once we get new info, we automatically post up right away. We don't keep anything from ya'll and are straight up 100% of the time. Communication is key...and I'm trying to do just that.

Dana just left the house to get another box that came in. I'm fairly sure it's only going to be filled with the stores "new items" as in, Ralph White shirts...not C5 shirts.

If there is C5 stuff, we will have that shipped out tomorrow. If not, we will just update ya'll when it comes in. That's the best we can do.

Once the C5 shirts are okay'd, we are going to get a rather large shipment in. We will make sure every single order goes out the next day (barring unforseen circumstances like a ripped gray shirt or missing a 3XL orange shirt from the very first order).

Of the next order, we will have "stocked" shirts. That will seriously help cut down ship time for a lot of people in the future....SOME people. Someone ordered a gray last week and we had it shipped next day. That is our ultimate goal.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #286
3CamarosOnHand

You read my post very wrong....I meant that I feel bad you guys are having such a tough time of things with the store lately.....It's gotta be stressful. I read your post and I know that it is NOT the stores fault. Sorry if you thought I meant it was you or Dana- I know you are both working hard. :( Thanks for the status updates... I was just hopeful you rec'd orders 4 and 5 and everything was ok with licensing.....
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:31 AM   #287
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
You read my post very wrong....I meant that I feel bad you guys are having such a tough time of things with the store lately.....It's gotta be stressful. I read your post and I know that it is NOT the stores fault. Sorry if you thought I meant it was you or Dana- I know you are both working hard. :( Thanks for the status updates... I was just hopeful you rec'd orders 4 and 5 and everything was ok with licensing.....
Awe, naw...it's all good. I actually didn't take it wrong at all. I was more venting than anything else. Sorry if I cam off "that way" back at ya.

The box today was all RW stuff. We got off 6 sticker orders today. Still no C5 shirts and no updates from them. But, as soon as we do, ya'll will know!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #288
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Can I get a Woo Hoo... I said can I get a Woo Hoo. Ummmm (I think that's what PQ would say, huh?)...

Postman delivered a small box today. Yes, it was my "pair" of Camaro Girl tee shirts and C5 circle stickers. Awesome turnaround. Placed my order late Sunday night, around midnight. Sent my PayPal payment Monday morning, merch delivered today (could have been delivered yesterday, I never check the front door, we enter the house via the garage)..

Best part, the printed invoice was from the "Tagteam".. I'm glad my nickname for you guys stuck - it's perfect.

Again, thankx for all that the both of you do for all of us. It will eventually all come together. Any start up business experiences these problems, just keep hanging in there.. Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #289
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Well THANKS Lori!

Thanks for the props!

I just can't wait to have the inventory. We'll be shipping same day when that happens. Right now, I think that might be turning off a few. We'll get there.

Thanks again!
Old 08-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #290
mikaltima

Drives: Ordered: Victory Red 2SS
yowzaa

Order Placed-- 7/4/09
3000- Accepted by Production Control:TPW 8/17/09
3100- Sequenced:
3300- Schedule for Production: 8/17/09
3400- Broadcast: 8/17/09
3800- Produced: 8/20/09
4200- Shipped:8/20/09
5000- Delivered to Dealer: 8/28/09
6000- Delivered to Customer: 8/29/09

WAITED 57 DAYS.... WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!
mikaltima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:27 AM   #291
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Next order, order number #8 has been placed!

I was told that orders number 4 and 5 were supposed to ship last week. Well, no orders. I imagine that once the EMI and GM BS get cleared up, we should be in order w/out ANY more issues. Hell, I'm thinking we should not only be getting orders 4 and 5, but 6 and 7 should be coming in soon too!

ALL RW products that were ordered on their own were sent off to customers.

We are still doing stickers like crazy...just email Dana at dana@Camaro5store.com and she'll send you an invoice for whatever combo you want.

The code that has been written has a glitch in it for the store (to hold everything there once again). Just send your orders to Dana IF YOU WANT TO ADD STICKERS and she'll get every single one of ya'll taken care of. She's on the puter a lot during the day and checks on teh thread every hour.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #292
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Order placed and payed, That was almost painless,LOL Thanks for doing this and thank your wife from all of us car nuts.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #293
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
I was just on the Camaro5 Store page and I didn't see any of the stickers? Did I miss something? Where is there a list of all the different stickers available and how do I go about ordering them???

Jessy
Old 08-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #294
3CamarosOnHand

shirts and stickers

Many thanks to the Tag team!

I opened my mail and there were my stickers AND my shirts that I ordered from "stock" until my batch 5 order comes. I wanted shirts to wear to the Oshawa Meet and Greet and the Tag Team delivered!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!