Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
Roman@MTIRacing

Drives: 67 LS1 Convertible Camaro
THANK YOU CAMARO 5 Members

Thanks you Camaro 5 members for a GREAT Day At the MTI Camaro FunFest, I had a great time meeting OVER 70 of yall. I know the rain kind of put a damper on the end of the day, but I thought the day went better than expected (thanks to all the AWSOME Camaros and Camaro owners that showed up). MTI Racing along with our sponsors, Magnusen Super Chargers, Brembo Brakes, Forgeline Wheels and Bilstien Shocks, would like to thank all of the Camaro 5 members that helped make it the great day it was. Hopefully everyone had a blast, I know that I did.

Already in the Works is MTI Racing Camaro FunFest 2, the plan is for the same weekend next year(will give exact date when we have it). Next year plan on a 2 day event with seminars, product deminstrations and driver training the first day, and More great open track time the second day.

Roman
Roman@MTIRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@MTIRacing View Post
Thanks you Camaro 5 members for a GREAT Day At the MTI Camaro FunFest, I had a great time meeting OVER 70 of yall. I know the rain kind of put a damper on the end of the day, but I thought the day went better than expected (thanks to all the AWSOME Camaros and Camaro owners that showed up). MTI Racing along with our sponsors, Magnusen Super Chargers, Brembo Brakes, Forgeline Wheels and Bilstien Shocks, would like to thank all of the Camaro 5 members that helped make it the great day it was. Hopefully everyone had a blast, I know that I did.

Already in the Works is MTI Racing Camaro FunFest 2, the plan is for the same weekend next year(will give exact date when we have it). Next year plan on a 2 day event with seminars, product deminstrations and driver training the first day, and More great open track time the second day.

Roman
We all had a great time, and I'm so glad you plan on doing it again. Check out this thread where everyone has added pics and videos. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45803

I know the MTI guys were taking a lot of pictures, will they be posted anywhere?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
Roman@MTIRacing

Drives: 67 LS1 Convertible Camaro
I know there were alot of pictures and video taken(unfortunately I only took 4 pics, and my wife is upset about that), I know they are working on trying to get pictures posted.
Roman@MTIRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
I know there were alot of pictures and video taken(unfortunately I only took 4 pics, and my wife is upset about that), I know they are working on trying to get pictures posted.
awesome
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
MTI Racing

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
MTI 2010 Camaro Fun Fest photos are up!

Quote:
Thanks to everyone for coming out. So far we have posted the photos we have collected here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43235444@N05/sets/

Please share comment and enjoy.

More pictures and videos to come!

2010 Camaro Parts at MTI Racing
MTI Racing is offline   Reply With Quote