Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 09-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #351
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
You got it! Glad you like them!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #352
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
You did? Well, there was ONE that didn't leave a USERNAME when ordering..

Just kidding...we know who ya are...

Just go wid HOSE.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #353
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
Yellow "T"

Any word on my?
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #354
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
Just go wid HOSE.......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlugo View Post
Any word on my?
You ordered on the 30th. Your order was sent to the printer on the 6th...since all orders are tallied up on Sunday and sent off the following Monday morning at about 8am . This keeps things organized for Dana. So, it's been just a week since they got your order. It could take up to two more weeks for us to get it. We don't stock this color in inventory. We'd like to...with all the 11 other colors. But, stocking every size in ever color gets EXPENSIVE!!!

As soon as it comes in, it'll be off to you the next day with priority shipping...meaning about 2 to 3 days shipping time.

Keep an eye on the shipping updates thread and you will see your name pop up there soon. I just put 3 more names up there tonight. They got shirts that we had in stock...nice to be able to order and have shipping turn around of a day to 3 days (since Dana was out of town...or they would have been out same day).
Old 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #355
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
Quote:
Why thank YOU!

Good question. We'd like to know the same thing.
All I can say is there seems to be a lack of sense of urgency to get things done...not complaining about the shirt and apparel dealer themselves...but the folks DOING our shirts done seem to give a rats butt how long it takes. Even better? The ARTWORK IS ALREADY DONE!!! Just put it on the shirt, get it done, send a sample, we agree or not, and then send off to GM! That's IT!

I actually sit here week after week (noticing every single Sunday just how long this is taking and it SICKENS ME. Now i'm starting to get pissy and feel like sending an EMAIL.

Heck yeah they are going to be personalized.

That is the only way to go!

We'll let you know asap.
Thanks 'TAG', your doing a great job.
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #356
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Thanks. We're trying. One thing is for sure....when they hit our hands, there is NO hold up.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #357
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 1LE
hey tag..do you know if the shirts i ordered have been shipped? I ordered last week on 9/8

thanks in advance

shadow09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #358
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Tag team,
You guys are doing great! I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to tell you your business, but I have a small suggestion. Maybe once you get some inventory built up on hand, you might post a list of what you have on hand so that folks who want to order would know if they need something quickly.

Just a thought.

I love my C5 shirts! I have 4 of them!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #359
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow09 View Post
hey tag..do you know if the shirts i ordered have been shipped? I ordered last week on 9/8

thanks in advance
all orders are tallied up on Sunday and sent off the following Monday morning at about 8am . This keeps things organized for Dana. That means your order got sent off just 4 days ago. It's going to be a couple weeks (up to 15 business days) unless we get stock in on your shirts. I don't normally look up what people ordered, so...what did you get?

Also, for up to date updates on who's items have been shipped, just check the sticky thread right up top of the merchandise section. I update it right away as something is sent out (except for stickers).
Old 09-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #360
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Tag team,
You guys are doing great! I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to tell you your business, but I have a small suggestion. Maybe once you get some inventory built up on hand, you might post a list of what you have on hand so that folks who want to order would know if they need something quickly.

Just a thought.

I love my C5 shirts! I have 4 of them!
we actually did give that some thought. The one issue I'd really not like to run into is when I say,

We have:

BLACK:

2- small
3- med
3- LG
3-XL
2-2XL
1-3XL
1-4XL

and then we get 4 people who order the black XL's and i have to tell someone that we just sold out of the black XL's. I suppose we can say, "sorry...we just sold out, but we can get it to you as soon as it comes in."

Those are what we have in black right now except we are out in black LG

We have pretty much the same numbers in

Black
Silver
Dark Red
White
Gray
Navy

We have an extra LG Pink C5 shirt

and we have a few red shirts in diff sizes as well. Think they are XL's.

But, we do have on hand a few of each of those colors. If anyone wants to order one of those and we have it in stock (we should) then we can ship same day meaning that you should get it from order and paying to receiving in less than a week. If we sell out, we sell out...we'll just have to get it to you as soon as we can.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:00 PM   #361
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club

Quote:
all orders are tallied up on Sunday and sent off the following Monday morning at about 8am . This keeps things organized for Dana. That means your order got sent off just 4 days ago. It's going to be a couple weeks (up to 15 business days) unless we get stock in on your shirts. I don't normally look up what people ordered, so...what did you get?

Also, for up to date updates on who's items have been shipped, just check the sticky thread right up top of the merchandise section. I update it right away as something is sent out (except for stickers).
I ordered a M white C5 and then a S in pink C5 shirt

Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #362
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Yep. We have the med white C5 shirt. It's the S pink C5 shirt that is holding up your order. We'll get it out as soon as it gets in.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #363
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club

Quote:
Yep. We have the med white C5 shirt. It's the S pink C5 shirt that is holding up your order. We'll get it out as soon as it gets in.
ok cool..thanks tag!

Old 09-19-2010, 09:07 AM   #364
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

We got in some Ralph White stuff, so a few orders should be going out tomorrow. Those who have orders shipped will receive tracking numbers and I'll post it up in the "shipping updates" thread.

Thanks for being patient with us. We don't like to wait for stuff to come in either and know it can take a while. But, with the added inventory, we've been able to get out more than half of all orders within a week vs waiting 3 to 4 weeks. We are trying for ya'll....believe us!!!