Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
Kyle

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Camaro
Railyard to Dealer

Just curious what the time frame is from when the car gets to the railyard and is loaded onto a truck for shipment to dealer. My car arrived at the the railyard which is about an hour from my house the morning of 10/8 and i was just wondering what the normal time was before its picked up by a truck.

Thanks............
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
typically, but depending on the dealer, 2 or 3 days for it to arrive at the dealer. SO, your wait is just about over!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Just curious what the time frame is from when the car gets to the railyard and is loaded onto a truck for shipment to dealer. My car arrived at the the railyard which is about an hour from my house the morning of 10/8 and i was just wondering what the normal time was before its picked up by a truck.

Thanks............
Depends on how big or small your dealer is and how many other GM dealers you have near them. They will not put the car on a truck until they have a full load so if your dealer is big or if there are quite a few dealers close by, it can only take 2-3 days but if your dealer is small or is the only one around for miles, it can take a week or more. Then once it's loaded it can take 1-2 days for it to be delivered depending on which stop your car is and how far the other dealers are.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote