Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 07-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
cstproductions

Drives: Future 1LT IBM Camaro
Small photoshop request please

If anyone doesnt find it too much trouble could someone please photoshop a imperial blue metallic with white bumblebee stripes? I use after effects and premiere but never got around to photoshop... Ill provide a couple pics that you could use whoever decides to help me.

Thats really all I need but also if you dont mind could you white out the cheve emblems and the side vents behind the door? Thanks for anyone that can do this and let me know if you want me to do anything video related. heres my site btw. http://cstproductions.webs.com/ ill do it for free of course though. Thanks.
Connor

cstproductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
phantomex

Drives: :)

& here's a bonus signature I made. Use it if you want.
phantomex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
cstproductions

Drives: Future 1LT IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomex View Post

& here's a bonus signature I made. Use it if you want.
Holy sh*t you are a beast! Ill definetly use your signiture. Thats awesome and definetly made my day. Let me know if you need anything! I really appreciate it man!

cstproductions is offline   Reply With Quote