Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #1723
PWND

Drives: 2SS RS M6 Autobot
Send a message via ICQ to PWND Send a message via AIM to PWND
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitSS View Post
Sneak Peek photo of new SLP wing with silver ghost stripes.

I like the camo-bowtie... really adds a subtle yet distinct quality...
Old 09-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #1724
PB3

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS/GFX/M6
Stripes and spoiler look crazy sick! Nicely done.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #1725
SweetCam
{{Steph & Mike}}

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT
Send a message via Skype™ to SweetCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWND View Post
I like the camo-bowtie... really adds a subtle yet distinct quality...
lol. I'm diggin' it too.. I went back to take a glance too
SweetCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #1726
PnCRedJwl2SS
Howdy! Pete here...

Drives: 2017 50th Anniv 2SS, A8, NPP, MRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitSS View Post
Looks like we may have a decent turn out. Because of the amount of rain we have received in the last few days, Wommack may cancel. Stay tuned....they will make a decision and I will relay that to everyone on Friday by noon.
Simply awesome...can't wait to see it up close! I'm sure you'll be sportin' one of these...

PnCRedJwl2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #1727
PnCRedJwl2SS
Howdy! Pete here...

Drives: 2017 50th Anniv 2SS, A8, NPP, MRC
Ok...so...

Is it a bad thing if, while you're driving home from work, you suddenly feel the car running very rough...you look at the DIC and see "Service Stabilitrak," and see almost every light in your dash lit up--including the OBD II check engine light?

And is it worse of you stop the car, follow the instructions in the manual to try to reset it, but it doesn't work and it's still running rough?

And is it even worse if you then limp the car to the nearest AutoZone and have them run an OBD II diagnostic on it and you learn that the check engine light is for a #1 cylinder misfire?

Well...that's how my day ended today...my RJT is in the shop at Gunn. Will keep ya'll posted, if you're interested... :(

PnCRedJwl2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #1728
Atti2de
Móderator

Drives: 2SS/RS
Oooo pete thats no good sorry to hear. Keep us posted!!!

Darrel, looks good are the stripes straight? Is the trunk lined up? Is one stripe darker than the other? Might want o have jacks check the work
Old 09-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #1729
Bada Bing
John S.

Drives: 2013 ZL1
[QUOTE=summitSS;2308679]Sneak Peek photo of new SLP wing with silver ghost stripes.

[Looks awsome Darrell. Can't wait to see it in person.
We will be heading to Wommack's if it is still on. Will wait for your update.]
Bada Bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #1730
summitSS
Darrell

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SPD-Summit Wht
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS View Post
Ok...so...

Is it a bad thing if, while you're driving home from work, you suddenly feel the car running very rough...you look at the DIC and see "Service Stabilitrak," and see almost every light in your dash lit up--including the OBD II check engine light?

And is it worse of you stop the car, follow the instructions in the manual to try to reset it, but it doesn't work and it's still running rough?

And is it even worse if you then limp the car to the nearest AutoZone and have them run an OBD II diagnostic on it and you learn that the check engine light is for a #1 cylinder misfire?

Well...that's how my day ended today...my RJT is in the shop at Gunn. Will keep ya'll posted, if you're interested... :(
Oh crap. Not good.

99 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Artic White
01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS - Torch Red
01 Chevy Corvette - Pewter
02 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 - Pewter
summitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #1731
racelvr24
#1330 Born On 3/23/09

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Silver/Purple
Pete,
Sorry to hear about your day and your car :( Hope you have it back on the road soon. Keep us posted.

Darrell,
Looks cool! What's up with the white Camaro's wanting to get a little color???

Can't make Castroville, but if it gets canceled due to rain, then I guess I'll see you all at TGIF's.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #1732
racelvr24
#1330 Born On 3/23/09

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Silver/Purple
Hey just an fyi for those of you who are going up to Dallas for the charity drive.
The Marriott at the track, Marriott-WInner's Circle, is offering a special rate. $79.00/night plus tax, which is really good rate for there. Just let them know that you are booking a room under the Speedway Children's Charity block.
I really wish I was going but just can't work it into the budget at this time. Hope to see lots of great pics and hope the weather is great for the day.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #1733
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
im sitting in it, eating a subway. opps, i just passed gas hey, now your seats have stripes hahahahahahaha

Quote:
Ok...so...

Oh hell...that's not good at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atti2de View Post
Oooo pete thats no good sorry to hear. Keep us posted!!!

Darrel, looks good are the stripes straight? Is the trunk lined up? Is one stripe darker than the other? Might want o have jacks check the work

I'd say something...but I'd better keep my mouth shut on this one. I'm sure it's going to be juuuuuust fine, Darell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racelvr24 View Post
Hey just an fyi for those of you who are going up to Dallas for the charity drive.
The Marriott at the track, Marriott-WInner's Circle, is offering a special rate. $79.00/night plus tax, which is really good rate for there. Just let them know that you are booking a room under the Speedway Children's Charity block.
I really wish I was going but just can't work it into the budget at this time. Hope to see lots of great pics and hope the weather is great for the day.

Yep. I want to go too, but I just don't think it's going to work. I have both boys all to myself all weekend and don't think I'll be able to handle them out there AND still be able to partake in all the fun. It's a lot of work keeping these two under close supervision. Cash is a bit short too...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #1734
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Oh hell...that's not good at all...

I'd say something...but I'd better keep my mouth shut on this one. I'm sure it's going to be juuuuuust fine, Darell.

Yep. I want to go too, but I just don't think it's going to work. I have both boys all to myself all weekend and don't think I'll be able to handle them out there AND still be able to partake in all the fun. It's a lot of work keeping these two under close supervision. Cash is a bit short too...
I'm definitely not going to the Dallas event this weekend either. Doug, you outta bring the kiddos out to Seguin on Saturday. Darrell told me about a show the other day -- the 11th Annual Pontiac Car Club Classic Car Show -- supposed to be pretty cool. It's in downtown Seguin on mainstreet, just a short 40 mins from San Antonio. From what I understand they should have a ton of cars, and admission is free!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #1735
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Ok...so...

Pete, that sucks man. Misfire is most likely a coil problem...dunno why the coils would be failing as soon as they are, but that would be my guess. Keep us updated on what they say! Best of luck!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #1736
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Won't be out there this Friday or next. See y'all on the 24th I guess...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote