Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 07-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #1275
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
I can stop in there on my way home Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
At Hooters? That might be a bit stalkerish but its worth a shot.
hahahahhaha go Dave! hes determent to get that girls number lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmatth1162 View Post
Does anyone in DE (or does anyone know anyone close) who's running LT headers with the stock catback? I really want to hear how this sounds. I'm looking for the power/sound improvement aspect but am worried that even with a stock catback the car would be too loud with LT's (I'm in school in a South Philly ghetto and, as much as I would love to, CANNOT have a loud car that would get any unwanted attention). Thanks!
hmmm i just installed LT with my MBRP catback and its not stupid loud unless my pedal in going all the way down! you should be fine with stock.. but if you really want that power.. i would get some catbacks.. something that isnt loud without LT.. or 3" catbacks. it gives you a nice deep sound
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #1276
blink
dave

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Hahaha, though she is hot as hell, I'm already talking to someone lol.

BTW is anyone looking for a roommate or a place to stay? I'm looking at places in Rehoboth/lewes for about $900 a month with 2 bedrooms.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #1277
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

is anyone here going to the show tomorrow?
Old 07-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #1278
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
is anyone here going to the show tomorrow?
Lets meet up at the base visitor center before the show.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #1279
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
So...how was the show on base????????
Old 07-23-2013, 03:58 AM   #1280
blink
dave

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Only kao, sketch, and me went. The rain held off so that was good. We got a good spot under one of the wings with the three of us. It was mostly hot rods (a older group there) as it was a hot rod car show. 1st State Corvette club was there probably with 20 cars, as well as 1st State Mustang club with about 8 cars. We left a little after noon to go grab some food. George has some good pictures of the show. I can't post them right now as I'm at work.

We handed out flyers for the firestone carshow, but when we got there we talked to the 1st state corvette leader and they are actually having a pretty big car show the same day at the state fairgrounds. Looks like they are gonna have a pretty good turnout to the show so I don't know what you want to do about the firestone one..
Old 07-23-2013, 05:42 AM   #1281
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
Only kao, sketch, and me went. The rain held off so that was good. We got a good spot under one of the wings with the three of us. It was mostly hot rods (a older group there) as it was a hot rod car show. 1st State Corvette club was there probably with 20 cars, as well as 1st State Mustang club with about 8 cars. We left a little after noon to go grab some food. George has some good pictures of the show. I can't post them right now as I'm at work.

We handed out flyers for the firestone carshow, but when we got there we talked to the 1st state corvette leader and they are actually having a pretty big car show the same day at the state fairgrounds. Looks like they are gonna have a pretty good turnout to the show so I don't know what you want to do about the firestone one..

Well....... Every weekend it seems that you are going to have to compete with something going on somewhere else.....I guess its the "nature of the beast" for the summer

it sounds like we will have the Mustang Club and the MOPAR Club at the Firestone show......and the show is basically for us and its free. Last year the Firestone show was their way of sponsoring one of our meetups......its just this year we actually had time to make it into a full show and plan a little better. Nothing against the Corvette club but I will stick to having our own.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #1282
SILVERHAWK

Here is an inventory of what decals I have on hand at the moment......

I know there are a few people who have requested different ones......I will list them at the end.....if anyone has any requests post up now. I will see if I can get enough to make an order.

At this point I have been able to get back all of the money I spent so far and have a few dollars in reserve (only 10 so don't get excited...lol) . George and I have discussed how to use any further monies such as club shirts or cards......
If anyone has an suggestions please don't be bashful....LOL

After talking it over with George we have elected to keep the prices on the decals the same $4 for small and $6 for the large decal......

if anyone would like the pumpkin orange decals I will get rid of them for $2 each...they were odd ones he cut to check the color on the original order.

Decals in stock:

LARGE:

5 silver
3 white
1 dark blue
1 yellow

SMALL:

4 Silver
17 White
3 Dark Blue
6 Yellow
1 Red
2 Pumpkin Orange.........definitely not IOM

I have 2 small chrome decals (DKSynergy) requested and either a small gray/ black one for ScottyB911...1 large RJT for Sketch

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 07-26-2013 at 10:28 AM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #1283
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Here is an inventory of what decals I have on hand at the moment......

I know there are a few people who have requested different ones......I will list them at the end.....if anyone has any requests post up now. I will see if I can get enough to make an order.

At this point I have been able to get back all of the money I spent so far and have a few dollars in reserve (only 10 so don't get excited...lol) . George and I have discussed how to use any further monies such as club shirts or cards......
If anyone has an suggestions please don't be bashful....LOL

After talking it over with George we have elected to keep the prices on the decals the same $4 for small and $6 for the large decal......

if anyone would like the pumpkin orange decals I will get rid of them for $2 each...they were odd ones he cut to check the color on the original order.

Decals in stock:

LARGE:

5 silver
3 white
1 dark blue
1 yellow

SMALL:

4 Silver
17 White
3 Dark Blue
6 Yellow
1 Red
2 Pumpkin Orange.........definitely not IOM

I have 2 small chrome decals (DKSynergy) requested and either a small gray/ black one for ScottyB911
I need 1 large one for my back window in RJT. The same color you used last time will work.

As for the cards George and my cards have come in and we started handing them out already. They cost $25 for 100 cards and take about a week to print and deliver them. The ones we have have our cars on them but I haven't come up with a generic design for those who don't want one with there cars yet. I know a few of you wanted to wait to see how they came out so here they are. Let me know who are interested.
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #1284
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Finally made it to Delaware City for the cruise night...pretty cool location. (They do it in the park are so lots of shade...

(although I wound up long the waterfront)

Might be a cool place to do a meetup sometime...there's a pretty cool seafood joint called Crabby Dick's right there to grab food.
Attached Images

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:27 AM   #1285
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post
Finally made it to Delaware City for the cruise night...pretty cool location. (They do it in the park are so lots of shade...

Might be a cool place to do a meetup sometime...there's a pretty cool seafood joint called Crabby Dick's right there to grab food.

Yeah, you are correct I ate there once after the family and I went over to the old fort in the middle of the bay/river there. I think someone mentioned it as a possible place to go last year, but I thought parking might be an issue......of course with our recent numbers it probably wouldn't be a problem.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #1286

Drives: 2011 Z06, 2004 Cobra, 1991 MR2Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post

When do they usually meet?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:32 AM   #1287
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 880 View Post
When do they usually meet?
Last Saturday of the month...

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #1288
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

on the side news! only 3 of us (sketch, tina and me) showed up at the dover cars, truck, and bike show.
it was a pretty good show. i took home 2nd best in shows for GM and tina took 2nd best in shows for ford.