Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 06-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #29
06_warrior

Drives: 2012 1SS LS3 M6 black on black :)
Thanks Apex Chase. Just got my email with shipping and tracking info. You guys work fast! Thanks!
06_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #30
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
[QUOTE=Henry G.;5182174]Sorry forgot that. I bought the Cold Air Inductions CAI.QUOTE]

Thank you for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_warrior View Post
Followed your lead Henry G. and just ordered a CAI intake from Apex-speed.
Thank you for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Agreed. That's the one I bought. Very simple to install and looks/sounds/performs great. I got mine through the Juiced C5 member offer - something I recommend to anyone who wil be installing MRT axlebacks and CAI, Inc induction. Contact Juiced for details.

juicedmotorsports.com
Thanks for choosing Cold Air INductions Inc.! Glad you are happy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
BTW, noticed an improvement in acceleration, from 1st to 3rd gear (Auto). So defenitely the CAI kit did give me punch off the line. And yes, there's a nice growl especially in 2000-3000 rpm range.

COLD AIR INDUCTIONS kit is it, folks! Thanks to all who suggested the CAI units, and APEX has plenty in stock and quicl shipping, too.
Thanks for the kind words and for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
warrior6 and Henry G, you guys are going to love the CAI kit. Money well spent.

Thank you, glad that you are happy with your Cold Air Inductions Inc. kit!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #31
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Thanks Apex Chase. Just got my email with shipping and tracking info. You guys work fast! Thanks!
No problem. That is how we do things around here.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #32
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. It's like Christmas everytime i order something for the car.
It is fun watching your mods all come together isn't it!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #33
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
i ordered mine from CAI website
Old 06-28-2012, 06:38 AM   #34
Camaro588

Drives: 2012 camaro LS
thinking of getting this package deal...... do you guys think its a good deal or can I get it cheaper purchasing these items individually. I really want the cai intake, just not sure of the best deal. http://juicedmotorsports.com/2010cam...e_camaro5.html
Camaro588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #35
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro588 View Post
thinking of getting this package deal...... do you guys think its a good deal or can I get it cheaper purchasing these items individually. I really want the cai intake, just not sure of the best deal. http://juicedmotorsports.com/2010cam...e_camaro5.html
That's what I did. It's $150 cheaper than buying the two specific items seperartely. And I love the combo... no regrets.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #36
Camaro588

Drives: 2012 camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
That's what I did. It's $150 cheaper than buying the two specific items seperartely. And I love the combo... no regrets.
Cool, still gonna end up shopping around, how is the exhaust. are you happy with it. im still on the fence about the exhaust. dont want anything too loud as I have my little guy in the back and dont want to blow out his ear drums. LOL!
Camaro588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #37
06_warrior

Got my CAI intake last night. Super fast shipping! Will probably be putting the intake on tomorrow. Looks like quality stuff and the coned shaped air cleaner looks hugh! LOL! Just waiting for my rx catch can to come in soon. Now to order that MRT V2 exhaust and i should be all set. Notice i said "should"
Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #38
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro588 View Post
Cool, still gonna end up shopping around, how is the exhaust. are you happy with it. im still on the fence about the exhaust. dont want anything too loud as I have my little guy in the back and dont want to blow out his ear drums. LOL!
As I said, no regrets. The MRT v2 is not too loud at all - that's what I like about it. When you tromp on it though, she speaks right up. Still not super loud, but you shouldn't be tromping on it with the little guy with you.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #39
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Got my CAI intake last night. Super fast shipping! Will probably be putting the intake on tomorrow. Looks like quality stuff and the coned shaped air cleaner looks hugh! LOL! Just waiting for my rx catch can to come in soon. Now to order that MRT V2 exhaust and i should be all set. Notice i said "should"
We know you guys are addicts so we don't want to make you wait. Just let me know when you are ready for that MRT.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #40
Henry G.

Drives: 2012 Camaro LFX,CAI,DynomaxVT,RX CC
Mine is somewhere between Illinois and Kalifornia?
Henry G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #41
06_warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
We know you guys are addicts so we don't want to make you wait. Just let me know when you are ready for that MRT.
Any discounts for forum members especially since i just bought the CAI intake from you guys?
Old 06-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #42
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Any discounts for forum members especially since i just bought the CAI intake from you guys?
We have a package deal on the MRT/CAI that I will extend it to you since the purchases are so close.