Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDTW Custom Wheels & Tires
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-20-2017, 08:31 PM   #393
rontammy0
Dr feelgood

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Bad guess.
Ya....he must have thought most wouldnt keep their rides stock.

K@N CAI....Vmax ported throttlebody...JBA shorty headers...SOLO hi flow cats....JBA Powercables...Magnaflow competition exhaust.... Hurst shifter.....SPI dyno tuned...391 gears with 3200 Circle D stall converter.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:32 PM   #394
rontammy0
Dr feelgood

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22385 View Post
I didn't want to take the time to read back through all of the post, but does legal tinting count? Haha!
I think your good

K@N CAI....Vmax ported throttlebody...JBA shorty headers...SOLO hi flow cats....JBA Powercables...Magnaflow competition exhaust.... Hurst shifter.....SPI dyno tuned...391 gears with 3200 Circle D stall converter.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #395
dugoodle

Drives: 2013 Inferno Orange Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Im just wondering how many members have left their car in as delivered condition. By stock I mean factory right down to the last nut......no after market anything. And give your reasons why.

Just got my 2013 Camaro SS with 5,000 miles. Bone stock until two weeks of ownership (yesterday). Exhaust was too quiet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dugoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:32 PM   #396
fhrex

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS
Mine's not "bone stock", but damn close. Just cosmetics like LED dome, trunk, license plate, and DRLs, and gill insert decals. The reason why I haven't modded the drivetrain is that I feel GM's engineers knew what they were doing. Certainly more than I do about the design of the car, so I feel no modification is necessary. I will no doubt catch crap for this post, but I will tell the truth. I don't have anything against others modding their cars, hell, I really enjoy seeing the different things people have done. Everyone has the right to have their cars the way they like them.

Last edited by fhrex; 03-30-2017 at 05:30 AM.
fhrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:13 AM   #397
PhillH

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro RS A6
Mines bone stock, wrestling with wich direction I want to go, stock and save the trade in value or just do it up. I always go for the sleeper look anyway so my mods will be unseen if I do. Does a drop in K&N and a radar detector make it non stock?

Last edited by PhillH; 04-05-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: auto correct ugh.
PhillH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #398
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
you just got it...at least wait for the windows to get dirty before worrying about trade in value.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #399
PhillH

Drives: 2012 SS Camaro RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
you just got it...at least wait for the windows to get dirty before worrying about trade in value.
So last night I had put it in M on the trans, silly because it's M on the shifter but S on the dash. Back to the point, I nailed it at about 55mph and saw the traction control light in the dash, gave me a big smile and makes me think not so much modding needs done to it, maybe just the exhaust a little. Starting another thread about that.
PhillH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:00 PM   #400
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillH View Post
So last night I had put it in M on the trans, silly because it's M on the shifter but S on the dash. Back to the point, I nailed it at about 55mph and saw the traction control light in the dash, gave me a big smile and makes me think not so much modding needs done to it, maybe just the exhaust a little. Starting another thread about that.
What happened? All-Season tires?