Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #211
McSleepyx9

Drives: 2012 SW 1LT
Did they already come white or did you paint them yourself?
McSleepyx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #212
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Just droppin in to see how things were going man. Bummer to hear about your tires man....stinking punks man. Haters gon hate.

Looking forward to the latest....

Take care bro!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #213
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSleepyx9 View Post
Where did you buy your break calipers?
carid.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSleepyx9 View Post
Did they already come white or did you paint them yourself?
They're covers and I had them come body color painted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Just droppin in to see how things were going man. Bummer to hear about your tires man....stinking punks man. Haters gon hate.

Looking forward to the latest....

Take care bro!
Ivan
Thanks for the kind words, Ivan. Yeah it's been a huge bummer. Got my new tires on and everything but the tow truck took my front splitter off and I've been driving around without it. Been trying to get Gary to put it back on for me but he's a hard guy to get in with, that's no joke, haha.

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #214
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Whats next for your car?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #215
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
Whats next for your car?
Dang...I did have DT short tubes on order and had to scrap that whole idea because I unexpectedly had to buy new tires. I'm getting married in February so you know how that goes.

As of right now I don't have anything too major planned. I still have my res x-pipe in my trunk that I need to have installed. I'm still debating on whether to keep my axle back on when I get it installed or if I will just have the shop take that off and add straight pipes.

Thanks for looking, man!

Old 09-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #216
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Stoked for tomorrow!! Finally getting my front splitter put BACK on. My car looks awful without it on IMO. Looks incomplete, that's for sure.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #217
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

New 8k HID's ordered. Splitter going on today. Finally getting a few things in order after my debacle. Will share the whole story soon.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #218
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post
New 8k HID's ordered. Splitter going on today. Finally getting a few things in order after my debacle. Will share the whole story soon.
Are you going to be able to make a Meet and Greet in PC this month? Need to see that beautiful Camaro again. Supposedly Acatlover is setting something up (at least she said she was). Keep and eye out on the ECC thread or a new Meet and Greet thread.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #219
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
Are you going to be able to make a Meet and Greet in PC this month? Need to see that beautiful Camaro again. Supposedly Acatlover is setting something up (at least she said she was). Keep and eye out on the ECC thread or a new Meet and Greet thread.
Yeah I'll keep a look out for it because MJ, WMJ, and I would love to come to a meet and greet. Just as long as it's not the weekend of the 21-23rd I should put that on the ECC thread.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #220
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Hey man, hope you're doing well! I've seen you wanted the DT shorties, and saw a member classified selling his

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245382

Looking good tho! Getting my throttle body tune and such as well. I still think your V6 is the best looking ive seen, see ya at the next meet
Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #221
markmass
TRI-COUNTY CAMAROS

Drives: 2SS/RS Oct 2009
Mate -- that looks outstanding, what a build. A beautiful part of Florida, White Mary Jane fits right in!
You'll never get tired of mods. I'm nearly 3 years in and always thinking about whats next...Most i do myself, always satisfying...but then my misses keeps nagging me about "not spending anymore on that car!!!" I tell her the next mod is a turbo kit and only $200...she's not totally clued up
I have a question if you don't mind. I have been looking at several body kits, and always drawn back to razzi for the styling. However, i have the mach-xl Cat back's with 4" tips, nervous they simply won't fit or will be soon burning the paint off. Can you offer opinion please?

I have smoothed out and body colored the stock diffuser, so could just add side valances with side panels and splitter - if you advise not go razzi diffuser -- or change tips i guess

Thanks a ton,
Cheers, Mark
GET-TORQ custom CAM 223/243 LSA113, Full LS3 conversion, 3200 stall Multi-Disk TC from Circle-D, B&M Supercooler to cool that tranny down....1 7/8" Kooks Headers and High flowCats. MACH XL Catbacks. Eibach springs, R2C Performance CAI, powdercoated calipers, Footwell lighting in tune with dome lights, tints, ABL Lighting, ACS T3 ports and ACS Eagle T3 triple LED lighting kit. Heritage grill, Hex vents, ZL1 rockers, ZL1 Diffuser, Quad tips...the list keeps getting longer - whats next??

markmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #222
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin's Bee View Post
Hey man, hope you're doing well! I've seen you wanted the DT shorties, and saw a member classified selling his

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245382

Looking good tho! Getting my throttle body tune and such as well. I still think your V6 is the best looking ive seen, see ya at the next meet
Yo I would be all over those DT's if I hadn't just had to buy new tires....and if I wasn't getting married in February!! That's a great deal....and you wouldn't have to wait for back order. Dang!!!

Thanks for the compliment, man!

Nice on the tb and tune!!! You'll have to let me know how you like everything.

Probably see you in a few weeks!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #223
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmass View Post
Mate -- that looks outstanding, what a build. A beautiful part of Florida, White Mary Jane fits right in!
You'll never get tired of mods. I'm nearly 3 years in and always thinking about whats next...Most i do myself, always satisfying...but then my misses keeps nagging me about "not spending anymore on that car!!!" I tell her the next mod is a turbo kit and only $200...she's not totally clued up
I have a question if you don't mind. I have been looking at several body kits, and always drawn back to razzi for the styling. However, i have the mach-xl Cat back's with 4" tips, nervous they simply won't fit or will be soon burning the paint off. Can you offer opinion please?

I have smoothed out and body colored the stock diffuser, so could just add side valances with side panels and splitter - if you advise not go razzi diffuser -- or change tips i guess

Thanks a ton,
Cheers, Mark

Haha....."only $200"...... Thanks for the compliments, man!!

I here ya, man the modding never ends. It's fun!! And like you I've done a lot things myself as well.

For the Razzi....I don't think you would have a problem with the tips being too big and doing anything to the fascia holes. The holes are pretty big. I have FM tips (not sure exactly what size but I'm thinking 3.5?) and I've never had one black spec or anythign from the tips on my rear fascia.

There are quite a few others with SS's who have the Razzi kit on here and some of them probably have 4" tips and I haven't heard of any of them having any problems with the paint melting or anything else.

So IMO I think you should go ahead with the Razzi diffuser!!

Old 09-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #224
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Finally over with this ordeal....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...49#post5548949