Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

View Poll Results: Agressor Bumper- Yes or No?
Yes 17 39.53%
No 26 60.47%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #15
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Aggressor for sure.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #16
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
i love mine! and i know its not everyone's fav but i picked it because it was unique! like no one around here has it.. breaks peoples neck when they drive by lol

now the first batch was.. hmm... how do i say this... PITA!
but with the new bumper being poly instead of fiberglass it's going to be flexible and its should be a straight bolt on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Love mine!
Both of y'alls look amazing! Seeing y'alls is definitely making me lean towards the aggressor!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #17
mgaspari

Drives: Camaro rs 2lt IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
i love mine! and i know its not everyone's fav but i picked it because it was unique! like no one around here has it.. breaks peoples neck when they drive by lol

now the first batch was.. hmm... how do i say this... PITA!
but with the new bumper being poly instead of fiberglass it's going to be flexible and its should be a straight bolt on.
the paint on your bumper does not match your car at all
mgaspari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #18
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaspari View Post
Huge hood gap too
Old 04-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #19
Rideskinz

Drives: SS, ZL1, V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaspari View Post
Huh? Looks pretty good to me, maybe you're seeing shadows in the pic? I could be wrong though...

Rideskinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #20
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
I definitely like the bumper. But beware, they dont fit correctly because they arent trimmed out of the mold, and take TONS of modification to work. Ask Behic ("My baby mono" build thread).
Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #21
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rideskinz View Post
Huh? Looks pretty good to me, maybe you're seeing shadows in the pic? I could be wrong though...

The bumper just looks flatter then the factory paint
Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #22
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
I definitely like the bumper. But beware, they dont fit correctly because they arent trimmed out of the mold, and take TONS of modification to work. Ask Behic ("My baby mono" build thread).
Yeah, that was true with the fiberglass bumpers but not with these new ones. These new ones will be direct bolt ons
Old 04-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #23
Rideskinz

I feel like I need to step in and defend my child here because people are making fun of the way he looks...lol. For you guys who don't know, the original idea for the Aggressor was to blend the design of the Transformers 3, Jay Leno and ZL1 bumpers together with our own design ideas and make something new for the Camaro. Some people are more on the conservative end and want to stick with the SS bumper and others love the look of this bumper. We took a poll a while back on what the general public thought of the bumper and the results pretty much speak for themself:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ight=rideskinz

So Aubrey, the decision is pretty much up to you because it is YOUR car. I've learned not to let people sway your decision one way or another, because, well to put it simply they aren't you and they don't have the same tastes.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #24
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Yeah, that was true with the fiberglass bumpers but not with these new ones. These new ones will be direct bolt ons
T3 or Agreesor their both unique and you can pretty much guarantee hardly anyone you see on the road will have one. Thats why I went with the T3 I love the look of the bumper and it gives me a unique look from all the other Camaros roaming around town.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #25
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rideskinz View Post
I feel like I need to step in and defend my child here because people are making fun of the way he looks...lol. For you guys who don't know, the original idea for the Aggressor was to blend the design of the Transformers 3, Jay Leno and ZL1 bumpers together with our own design ideas and make something new for the Camaro. Some people are more on the conservative end and want to stick with the SS bumper and others love the look of this bumper. We took a poll a while back on what the general public thought of the bumper and the results pretty much speak for themself:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ight=rideskinz

So Aubrey, the decision is pretty much up to you because it is YOUR car. I've learned not to let people sway your decision one way or another, because, well to put it simply they aren't you and they don't have the same tastes.
I love your bumper it just wasn't around at the the time I got my T3 a few weeks ago or I might have considered buying it. Cant go wrong with either choice though
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #26
Rideskinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Don't mean to thread jack, I promise this will be the last post. I think I need to step in and defend my baby again...lol. I think you are referring to the previous generation fiberglass Aggressor bumper. The new version that Aubrey is speaking about is the POLYURETHANE Aggressor 2 bumper which is much improved with all issues resolved.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #27
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Both of y'alls look amazing! Seeing y'alls is definitely making me lean towards the aggressor!
Thank you. I love the bumper and absolutely love the comments i get on it everywhere i go.

DO NOT listen to anyone else on this thread about the bumper. They are all making assuptions and they are all about the previous fiberglass version. I have the fiberglass version and as you can see by mine its absolutely perfect, and i did it myself.

If i were you i would absoulutely jump on this group buy, the amout of comments i get with the bumper is awesome!! plus you can get it cheaper now than later and Tony has Guarenteed perfect fitment or money back! How can you go wrong??

I Had the T3 setup prior to this and never really got any comments on it, but this bumper just makes my car stand out when im around a group of other C5ers!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #28
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Thank you. I love the bumper and absolutely love the comments i get on it everywhere i go.

DO NOT listen to anyone else on this thread about the bumper. They are all making assuptions and they are all about the previous fiberglass version. I have the fiberglass version and as you can see by mine its absolutely perfect, and i did it myself.

If i were you i would absoulutely jump on this group buy, the amout of comments i get with the bumper is awesome!! plus you can get it cheaper now than later and Tony has Guarenteed perfect fitment or money back! How can you go wrong??

I Had the T3 setup prior to this and never really got any comments on it, but this bumper just makes my car stand out when im around a group of other C5ers!

Lol I didn't make any assumptions or comment on the old one. I said the Aggressor 2 looks too busy, which I "assumed" by using my eyeballs to look at photographs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2