Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #575
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
I'm ready to declare that my pants fit better
I pulled some out that were in the back of the closet just
because they were a little snug and now, they fit a tad on
the loose side. I've got one pair I wore yesterday that I
had to cinch with the belt to keep them from riding too low

It's a work in progress, but so far well worth the time and effort -
thanks so much for your help and support
congrats Becky!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #576
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
You will be swimsuit shopping this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
congrats Becky!

Thanks Dznts
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #577
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
OOPS I forgot I posted to this. Well maybe I can get there by C5Fest4.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #578
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Looks like it's time to crack the whip again, I hope everyones not slackin' if you are keep in mind you will gain weight back many times faster than you will loose it so get off your butts and move,eat healthy and enjoy.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #579
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post

Thanks Dznts
keep it up Becky! i am finding all the weight you are losing .. but its on purpose..
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #580
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
I'm up .8 pounds this week! Right about where I want to be. Just a couple hundred more calories each day....
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #581
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
I'm up .8 pounds this week! Right about where I want to be. Just a couple hundred more calories each day....
Old 02-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #582
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Looks like it's time to crack the whip again, I hope everyones not slackin' if you are keep in mind you will gain weight back many times faster than you will loose it so get off your butts and move,eat healthy and enjoy.

Hey, I made it to boot camp 6:00am this morning. Worked hard too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
keep it up Becky! i am finding all the weight you are losing .. but its on purpose..
Thanks Dznts - please keep whatever you find. I won't need it back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
Oh I wish I could do a few more calories :( but I'd like them from ice cream -
probably counterproductive
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #583
CFD

[QUOTE=BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet;6110270]Hey, I made it to boot camp 6:00am this morning. Worked hard too!!

I would expect nothing less from you. lol. Keep up the good work and no goofin' off when my back is turned.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:12 AM   #584
bubsy73

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
I've lost 2 lbs so far according to my last weigh in on Monday. Every other day I do 3.5 miles on the treadmill and trying to keep caloric intake close to 1600. I have no trouble with the fat and carb #'s you gave me but I'm coming up short on protein.
Oatmeal for breakfast is hard to get used to. I've stuck to the perimeter of the grocery store buying fresh fruits and veggies and whole grain bread for turkey sandwiches.
To be honest, I'm not at all enjoying the change in food. I've grown to my bad habits and its hard to change. I'm still motivated to do what I have to to be where I want to be and hope that I can grow accustomed to these changes in time.
bubsy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:22 AM   #585
CFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy73 View Post
I've lost 2 lbs so far according to my last weigh in on Monday. Every other day I do 3.5 miles on the treadmill and trying to keep caloric intake close to 1600. I have no trouble with the fat and carb #'s you gave me but I'm coming up short on protein.
Oatmeal for breakfast is hard to get used to. I've stuck to the perimeter of the grocery store buying fresh fruits and veggies and whole grain bread for turkey sandwiches.
To be honest, I'm not at all enjoying the change in food. I've grown to my bad habits and its hard to change. I'm still motivated to do what I have to to be where I want to be and hope that I can grow accustomed to these changes in time.
I thought we lost you where as you haven't posted lately but am glad your sticking with it. 2 lbs is a great start and being consistent with it will get you there. You will get used to the canges in foods, keep in mind the foods you like are the ones that got you here. Sometimes eating healthy can seem boring but using various recipies posted will flavor things up a bit. Morning oatmeal is a very good choice but a bit boring, there is recipie posted for a way to make it tasty, almost everyone likes it, a few haven't but I think it's in the prep, sometimes you need more/less milk to get the texture you like. This is a biggy, protein powder. Eating enough protein is sometimes challenging for some so if you get a good quality protein powder you can add it to your oatmeal or other recipies to suppliment your protein intake. It will make it so much easier to meet that mark.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #586
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
the scale says i have lost 12 pounds. i'm on the stress and worry plan to weight loss
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #587
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Not the best weight loss plan. Be glad for the loss but take care of your emotional self.

I ate pretty healty today but I am being a little bad now. I can really tell fat is missing from the sides of the middle of my back, the top.bacl of my hops & my tummy. I don't care what the scales say. My weight loss has never showede up much on the scales. A couple things I can say for sure now. Protien powder & hot oatmeal for me just don't mix and when you have been eating very cleanly, just a little Rum goes a long way.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #588
CFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Not the best weight loss plan. Be glad for the loss but take care of your emotional self.

I ate pretty healty today but I am being a little bad now. I can really tell fat is missing from the sides of the middle of my back, the top.bacl of my hops & my tummy. I don't care what the scales say. My weight loss has never showede up much on the scales. A couple things I can say for sure now. Protien powder & hot oatmeal for me just don't mix and when you have been eating very cleanly, just a little Rum goes a long way.
It's good your noticing a difference, a lot of times how you look, how your close fit are better indicators than scale weight.

I'm curious as to what the problem is with whey and oatmeal, does it not agree with you? Or is it a taste/texture thing?