Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 08-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #141
YouseeSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS M6 SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureyoo View Post
Not really sure how you guys can just assume someone is spoiled by the car they drive. I guess it's just jealousy because there is no reason to judge someone by the object they own. If you guys are so good at analyzing people why not analyze the body reactions of both the people. All i saw was a police officer being uncivil cussing in public and using brute force against a guy who did not even use one muscle to fight back.
What? He didn't use a muscle, he used a 3000 lb car! So you didn't see him just walk by that officer writing him a ticket. Then just start driving while the cop was still writing the ticket?
You can tell by his actions he thinks he is above any punishment he deserves. What's more sad is that you don't see it. WOW! Sorry for feeding the troll.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #142
FresnoStateDogs

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
This pig is a hell of an actor. Babe in uniform.

Spiral Ported TB, K&N Typhoon, JBA Performance Cat-back, RX catch can and Oil Breather.
FresnoStateDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #143
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
That meter maid is an idiot.

What did he expect, car moving so Ill put my foot in front of the tire....smart.

Did he think he would stop it? I know 2 wrongs don't make right, but I usually move away from cars.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #144
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
The cop should sue and get the Ferrari.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #145
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
The cop should sue and get the Ferrari.
And the Ferrari guy should pay his fines, do his time and sue for the damage to his car.

Of course most people's mentality is that meter maids are allowed to hand out punishment before trial.

What would you think if instead of writing you a ticket they just keyed your car instead?
Old 08-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #146
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
And the Ferrari guy should pay his fines, do his time and sue for the damage to his car.

Of course most people's mentality is that meter maids are allowed to hand out punishment before trial.

What would you think if instead of writing you a ticket they just keyed your car instead?

I'd think bullet to his head.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #147
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
So if you were the cop what would you do in this situation?

Step back so I wouldn't have to walk with a limp for two weeks. Call backup and apprehend the suspect without injury.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #148
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureyoo View Post
I do.... I just think you guys have never had a car run over your foot before. Maybe it's just me who thinks it's not a big deal
Wow. You really are dense it seems.

To get your toes run over with decent shoes on is one thing. My brother had his foot run over by an MG and he's NEVER walked the same again. It crushed his talus bone and a few others. He was in a boot for over a month. Hope you realize the foot has many bones. Get the top of your foot close to the bone run over and then talk shit.

This guy got what he deserved.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #149
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

To get your toes run over with decent shoes on is one thing. My brother had his foot run over by an MG and he's NEVER walked the same again. It crushed his talus bone and a few others. He was in a boot for over a month. Hope you realize the foot has many bones. Get the top of your foot close to the bone run over and then talk shit.

I don't think I'd like having my foot run over by a car. Common sense tells me to move away to prevent that from happening.

You know, I'm in a position of authority at my work, and people never want to do what I say either.

Why the hell would a meter maid think people would listen to him? People with badges, lol, they are messed up in the head.

Reminds me of the guy being tazed all twitching around, and they are yelling "stop resisting" like that dude is really listening to you.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #150
v6

Drives: 2012 45th 2LT RS
this cop was a little out of control, but cops arent pigs. seemed like he told him to get out of the car as he was pulling him out... in which he should have asked him first and given him a warning
Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #151
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
I don't think I'd like having my foot run over by a car. Common sense tells me to move away to prevent that from happening.

You know, I'm in a position of authority at my work, and people never want to do what I say either.

Why the hell would a meter maid think people would listen to him? People with badges, lol, they are messed up in the head.

Reminds me of the guy being tazed all twitching around, and they are yelling "stop resisting" like that dude is really listening to you.
Right. So our officers should all be bullied. I wouldn't have put my foot under it either. So I guess the guy in the Ferrari is a victim. Just an innocent citizen minding his own business and obeying the law?

He was given clear instructions and KNEW what he was doing. Just because the cop put his foot under the car you think he's wrong in this case. He didn't expect the guy to continue to drive off. It was reflex and posturing. He didn't put his foot under the car with the intention of stopping the car with his foot.

I'm betting that you'd try and sue the cop.

And this is exactly why I get plastic bags in my electronics that warn me not to eat the bag.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #152
FresnoStateDogs

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

This guy got what he deserved.
I had my foot ran over, barefoot, by a full-size truck. Just felt like a heavy massage. That pig was acting for the crowd. Someone should have thrown him some scraps, I'm sure that tax payer leech would have gladly licked it off the ground.

Spiral Ported TB, K&N Typhoon, JBA Performance Cat-back, RX catch can and Oil Breather.
FresnoStateDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #153
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoStateDogs View Post
I had my foot ran over, barefoot, by a full-size truck. Just felt like a heavy massage. That pig was acting for the crowd. Someone should have thrown him some scraps, I'm sure that tax payer leech would have gladly licked it off the ground.
Maybe so. But maybe not.

A ferrari doesn't have big fat soft tires on a dirt ground. And it depends on how it runs you over. Ask my brother what a crushed foot feels like. They had to cut his boot off due to the swelling. I'll never forget it. Watch your 16 year old brother cry tears of pain then say it's no big deal.

I'm a little surprised here. I'm against police brutality too, but this in not a case of that. That guy got what he deserved.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #154
PQ
Booooosted.

And it was an MG that ran his foot over. They aren't very heavy.