Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 09-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #323
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
I sure hope more 6th Gen news drops soon so you guys will have something else to be obsessed with other than M6G and thePill.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #324
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
I sure hope more 6th Gen news drops soon so you guys will have something else to be obsessed with other than M6G and thePill.
seriously haha!
Old 09-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #325
NASTY99Z28

Drives: 99z28 with bolt-ons and a mwc fab 9
It's not that cars are making more power than advertised its that the drivetrains have become more efficient. Not sure why that's so difficult for some to grasp.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:25 AM   #326
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Can someone ask that man if he's willing to join a non model specific car group on Facebook so we can all drill him?
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:24 AM   #327
titanfan
Account Suspended

Drives: Several in a big garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
Can someone ask that man if he's willing to join a non model specific car group on Facebook so we can all drill him?
Does anybody really use Facebook anymore? That ship sailed years ago.
titanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #328
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztwentypoop View Post
Does anybody really use Facebook anymore? That ship sailed years ago.
Yeah, people who aren't trolls hiding behind a keyboard making up conspiracy theories.

I'm being serious here. I'd welcome any fanboy GM or Ford to come to the forum to be drilled for spewing stupid shit.

And, probably a billion people.. Supposedly.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:38 AM   #329
NASTY99Z28

Drives: 99z28 with bolt-ons and a mwc fab 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
Yeah, people who aren't trolls hiding behind a keyboard making up conspiracy theories.

I'm being serious here. I'd welcome any fanboy GM or Ford to come to the forum to be drilled for spewing stupid shit.

And, probably a billion people.. Supposedly.
What's the page name?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:40 AM   #330
huggercamaro21
Sales Manager for Chevy

Drives: Tahoe RST

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASTY99Z28 View Post
It's not that cars are making more power than advertised its that the drivetrains have become more efficient. Not sure why that's so difficult for some to grasp.
huggercamaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:26 PM   #331
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Maybe I need to join this FB page.

I've had visions of a car forum, where discussions were good and meaningful, and rabid fanboys (of any brand) where quickly dispatched and banned. It would be a beautiful place.

Then reality set in, and I realize there are always going to be people arguing their preferred brand, or arguing this over that for whatever reason. That's all good as long as nobody takes it too far and keeps things on topic, but at what point would you decide that (Ok...this person is a fanboy....BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol
Old 09-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #332
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Maybe I need to join this FB page.

I've had visions of a car forum, where discussions were good and meaningful, and rabid fanboys (of any brand) where quickly dispatched and banned. It would be a beautiful place.

Then reality set in, and I realize there are always going to be people arguing their preferred brand, or arguing this over that for whatever reason. That's all good as long as nobody takes it too far and keeps things on topic, but at what point would you decide that (Ok...this person is a fanboy....BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol
its not possible cause as opened minded as you want to try to be sometimes you pull more to what ever your driving at the time.. like me i love to drive anything with power i have and ls2 powered 79 trans am which i enjoy working on and my car.. im not a fan of any one thing, but depends on what im driving some comments make me want to say somthing like all this magazine racing, in the real world half the people wont do what a mag does. and then the other half might be able to but very rare is there a stock for stock race ever. ive had guys try to race me and then make all sorts of comments half like oh well you have lightweight wheels or an intake and exhaust not really fair , but again im not dumb and i dont try and race people out of my bracket like a buddy of mine in 500+ hp car thats just a stupid race to take..you know what thats not true really we have a fb page that its all friends and we all have different cars and sometimes we have a little fun making fun of each other but never to the degree that some stuff goes on on both side here
Old 09-10-2015, 10:19 AM   #333
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
It's always run what you brung on the street. If you lose, you didn't bring enough plain and simple. To me, magazines have one good use...to tell me what a car can do with the fewest amount of variables. The street has way to many since each car isn't going through a NASCAR tech inspection to ensure it is stock and every driver is not equal. That's why I perfer magazine times over videos on the street or stories from people on the street.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #334
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
It's always run what you brung on the street. If you lose, you didn't bring enough plain and simple. To me, magazines have one good use...to tell me what a car can do with the fewest amount of variables. The street has way to many since each car isn't going through a NASCAR tech inspection to ensure it is stock and every driver is not equal. That's why I perfer magazine times over videos on the street or stories from people on the street.
True, but i still dont enjoy when people take mag times and other stuff as god him self said make it so lol
Old 09-10-2015, 10:44 AM   #335
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarc View Post
True, but i still dont enjoy when people take mag times and other stuff as god him self said make it so lol
Same could be said for street racing. But the instrumented tests done by multiple magazines is the closest to real science you will ever get. But that's why drag and track racing are more than just science too. Skill and luck can play equal parts.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #336
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Agarc, is that Deep Impact Blue? that color is sinister on the mustangs....if GM hadn't brought out the new blue, I was seriously considering on like yours because of that color
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote