Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #253
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post
We will keep one on hold for you until Friday, let us know if you need longer. Unrestricted Motorsports is great to deal with, and for a US Marine we will absolutely help out.

Note to All: Last Two Dovetail Spoilers are being finished and prepared and will ship end of the week. JRJ got the last one on hand
I just read this, and thank you! I'm ready to make the payment just didn't know if you still held onto 1 for me, do you still have it? Any any chance of shipping before May 3rd?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #254
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. I'm doing the best I can to make it unique and what I envision to be "my car". In the next few weeks, it's getting a somewhat large make over. Hopefully you'll like it!
Larger makeover than current? I will have to see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
I just read this, and thank you! I'm ready to make the payment just didn't know if you still held onto 1 for me, do you still have it? Any any chance of shipping before May 3rd?
Unrestricted Motorsports ran out at the time of your request. :( We do apologize, seems like every manufacturer is running low lately.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #255
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
Quote:
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. I'm doing the best I can to make it unique and what I envision to be "my car". In the next few weeks, it's getting a somewhat large make over. Hopefully you'll like it!
TCAT your car is an inspiration for mine.. Looks awesome can't wait to see whats next
Old 04-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #256
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Larger makeover than current? I will have to see this.

Unrestricted Motorsports ran out at the time of your request. :( We do apologize, seems like every manufacturer is running low lately.
So it's sold out?
Old 04-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #257
AutoAgenda

Quote:
So it's sold out?
Unrestricted Motorsports informed us they are sold out until May 3rd and then they only have a few available after that which are not spoken for. Recommend placing any orders soon, we can't control Unrestricted Motorsports supply.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #258
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
[B]Larger makeover than current? I will have to see this.
Thanks a ton! Hopefully it comes out right. I'll explain as brief as I can in a PM so I don't take up unnecessary space in your thread. I don't want to derail it . By the way, anytime I've ordered from your company, I've always received my products quickly, in perfect shape, and for a great price. Keep up the awesome customer service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
TCAT your car is an inspiration for mine.. Looks awesome can't wait to see whats next
Thanks a ton Jmack. I truly appreciate it. Talk about bitchin rides....yours is turning into a beast my friend! Great luck of mods and it looks absolutely amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing what you do next. You have some darn good taste, I'll tell you that my friend!

I'll PM both of you to give you an overview of which mods are next. Some will be done within 4 weeks time, and the rest within 3 months (waiting for certain parts) or so.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #259
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Unrestricted Motorsports informed us they are sold out until May 3rd and then they only have a few available after that which are not spoken for. Recommend placing any orders soon, we can't control Unrestricted Motorsports supply.
Ok and will the price still be $399 shipped? I wonder how valid the May 3 date is in getting more in. Its either between this or the Havoc spoiler.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #260
TCAT

From personal experience, the Havoc spoiler was the worst pile of crap mold I've ever received from any company. It would have required more prep time and cost than the spoiler is worth. In my opinion, I would go with this unrestricted one and it looks better. Obviously, people may have a different experience and this was mine. Take it for what it's worth. Lol
Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #261
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Ok and will the price still be $399 shipped? I wonder how valid the May 3 date is in getting more in. Its either between this or the Havoc spoiler.
We can lock in your $399 price. If ordered soon, the May 3rd date will be shipped.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #262
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
From personal experience, the Havoc spoiler was the worst pile of crap mold I've ever received from any company. It would have required more prep time and cost than the spoiler is worth. In my opinion, I would go with this unrestricted one and it looks better. Obviously, people may have a different experience and this was mine. Take it for what it's worth. Lol
Well I had it on my other Camaro and had no issues with it, BUT I'll end up going with the Unrestricted one instead. Overall it flows better with the look I want.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #263
jesserayjames

Drives: Drives a 2012 IOM 2SS/RS 6M
Cool

Quote:

It has to be prepped right for paint and don't put in the oven too hot, or too long, and you will have no problem................................ JRJ
Old 04-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #264
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesserayjames View Post
It has to be prepped right for paint and don't put in the oven too hot, or too long, and you will have no problem................................ JRJ
Yeah true. However, this thing came from the factory with lotssss of pinholes, waves, unevenness. That's not the "norm", and I'm sure they produce better quality stuff than that more often than not. I returned mine and went with a different company.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #265
AutoAgenda

Only a 2 Dovetail Spoilers still left at $399 Shipped! Shipping May 3rd!

2010+ Camaro Unrestricted Motorsports Dovetail Spoiler
http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-un...vetail-spoiler
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #266
YoungCamaroSS

Drives: 2010 Regency Avalanche LTZ 5.3L
I love this spoiler! But can somebody please tell me where to get the quad exhaust diffuser that the crystal red Camaro at the beginning of the post had.if I'm correct that's a ZL1 diffuser? Can you just buy ZL1 parts now?
YoungCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auto agenda, best spoiler, camaro spoiler, dovetail spoiler, unrestricted motorsports