Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #295
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
EDIT: this is in response to the cool wheels a few posts back.

Those are nice. Yeah not sure how close they are to the synergy green. GM is being fairly tight lipped about the color formula but my friend wormed it out of one of the local dealers.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #296
SIXJAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzinity28 View Post
We are having people stop us at stores, asking for pictures and also saw someone filming us while driving..Is this happening to any other SGM drivers??? Just curious...Like
IROC'D said the color does stand out!
Yeah it happens to us all the time when we line these all up and drive the town. Camaro=JOY
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #297
SIXJAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by promod55 View Post
Mustangs were the only ones with the stripe over the roof.I dont think it has anything to the alignment of the stripes
Over the roof no but the nose and butt are very tricky to do.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #298
hollywoodGU

Drives: 1999 Firebird Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
EDIT: this is in response to the cool wheels a few posts back.

Those are nice. Yeah not sure how close they are to the synergy green. GM is being fairly tight lipped about the color formula but my friend wormed it out of one of the local dealers.
Yeah, thats what I was saying
If the green was Cyber Green (and possibly the black was CGM) it would be nice.

BTW care to share that formula with the class?
Sure would make re-painting my hood and trunk a lot easier. Not to mention if I decided to go that route with the rims.
hollywoodGU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #299
SIXJAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodGU View Post
Yeah, thats what I was saying
If the green was Cyber Green (and possibly the black was CGM) it would be nice.

BTW care to share that formula with the class?
Sure would make re-painting my hood and trunk a lot easier. Not to mention if I decided to go that route with the rims.
I'll c if I can get it. I believe it's DuPont paint. EDIT Sorry I misunderstood my friend. He is going through a PPG distributor to get 2 quarts. That's the best that you can hope for at the moment. He's still waiting for them to get back to him on price. Chevy is being very secretive about the code. Friend is painting an 89 JDM right hand CRX with glass roof.

Last edited by SIXJAK; 04-30-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #300
hollywoodGU

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
I'll c if I can get it. I believe it's DuPont paint. EDIT Sorry I misunderstood my friend. He is going through a PPG distributor to get 2 quarts. That's the best that you can hope for at the moment. He's still waiting for them to get back to him on price. Chevy is being very secretive about the code. Friend is painting an 89 JDM right hand CRX with glass roof.
That would be awesome! Would mean I could get CGM bumblebee style stripes painted on instead of having to order the regular stripes from GM
Old 05-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #301
hollywoodGU

Looks like this thread is going to die :(
Well I have one more question that hopefully someone can answer.
Im assuming everybody in this thread has seen this pic....

...so my question is, is that spoiler available?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #302
hollywoodGU

Also can any of you Photoshop boys make this pic have a SGM lip instead of the chrome lip? Thanks in advance
Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #303
CamaroVision

Drives: 2010 Black 1LT/RS
Quote:
...so my question is, is that spoiler available?
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...umber=92225526
CamaroVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #304
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Guess I will post pictures of my car before this thread dies. I waxed it 2 weeks ago for the first time (my first time ever waxing). Everything is stock from the dealer, waiting a few months before I start adding stuff.

MagnumForceGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #305
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Looks like this thread is going to die :(

no0o0o0 way. SGM thread will never dieeeee muhahaha..

check this out I shaved the camaro badge. love how it looks, I always saw people staring at it to see what kind of car it was. instructions here : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...21#post1797521

also gonna add pics of the HIDs I added a couple weeks ago, and the magna flow exhaust + black bowtie's + tinted tail lights
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #306
SirPhobos1
STAY PUFT

Drives: Gone
First attempt at an HDR image. I have to do it manually since I have a D40, and i'm not sure if I did it right, but it's something I'm gonna keep playing with, for sure.

SirPhobos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #307
jpack

Drives: 2005 F150 for sale!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
Man I am getting so tired of the central Fl. dealerships. I e-mailed two about SG's they had listed as available on the Chevy website & just visited a third. The two have never responded accept to say that they have received my email and I would hear from them shortly, and the third had put almost a $7000 up charge on the car raising its price to over $35000 on a $28,600 sticker. This added on to the dealership that never processed my order on the 2lt that I ordered last summer, I am ready to give up on Chevy altogether. Just cant pull the trigger on a Mustang, but man I didn't think that Chevy was doing so well that they could push potential customers away so easily. Are these Synergies so hot that they can demand a $5000 market adjustment? What the heck...

Jim
jpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #308
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpack View Post
Man I am getting so tired of the central Fl. dealerships. I e-mailed two about SG's they had listed as available on the Chevy website & just visited a third. The two have never responded accept to say that they have received my email and I would hear from them shortly, and the third had put almost a $7000 up charge on the car raising its price to over $35000 on a $28,600 sticker. This added on to the dealership that never processed my order on the 2lt that I ordered last summer, I am ready to give up on Chevy altogether. Just cant pull the trigger on a Mustang, but man I didn't think that Chevy was doing so well that they could push potential customers away so easily. Are these Synergies so hot that they can demand a $5000 market adjustment? What the heck...

Jim
u have to get off the email and just go in person tell them your not paying more than msrp if not no deal. if they dont have it in stock they can send it from any dealer in fl that has it. the one in miami just shipped there synergy to a person in ft.myers..lucky me=) .. good luck dont give up especially for a butstang.. ull love the green