Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #57
2013Sizzler

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Camaro Conv.
I got my TPW today. 3/18. I am sooooo stoked.
2013Sizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #58
Camarogirl84

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Sizzler View Post
Sounds like I need to call the dealership for an update! Last week, they told me none nation wide had been pulled for production. I certainly hope you're right and they're wrong.
Hey there, I just got a VIN today on my HWSE thanks to Becky! They are definitely building, mine just was.

I got so excited I danced all around my house, my husband thought I was an absolute nut job, about had an arrhythmia too!

They are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camarogirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #59
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarogirl84 View Post
Hey there, I just got a VIN today on my HWSE thanks to Becky! They are definitely building, mine just was.

I got so excited I danced all around my house, my husband thought I was an absolute nut job, about had an arrhythmia too!

That's great to hear!! Hope to see some pics soon!
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #60
jonboy71

Drives: 2013 HWSE 2LT
Quote:

I believe Becky said yours is the first HWS VIN. My TPW is 3/18. Waiting, waiting, waiting....
jonboy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #61
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
You know, I made fun of this concept from the beginning. But after seeing it in that video it certainly is growing in me. I would love to see one in the flesh.
It's an outstanding looking car whether you are into the Hot Wheels thing or not. I'm not and will be jealous of that blue every time I see it, which probably won't be often. Happy for the people that are getting one.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #62
PerfDist

Drives: 2002 SS Camaro
Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroRS/SS10 View Post
I ordered mine the first of Nov. Just talked to the dealer and it is going to be built the week of the 21st. I really don't need it due to having a 2010 already but I'm a hugh Hot Wheel collector and it will be awesome to drive a car that I can give out a Hot Wheel of my car. I have bought about 350 of the Hot Wheel cars already. I just hope it's a one time deal to help hold the value up a little.

I got it from Carl Black in Nashville Tn and they have order a V-6 car as well as my 6-speed SS. They will sell it for $500.00 under MSRP. Just alittle FYI.

Did you get it yet? Photos?
Thanks
PerfDist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #63
jonboy71

does anyone know if a limited edition hot wheels comes with the car when you purchase this? i see that on a couple of dealer pages, but not sure if it's from the factory or the dealer.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #64
2013Sizzler

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Camaro Conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy71 View Post
does anyone know if a limited edition hot wheels comes with the car when you purchase this? i see that on a couple of dealer pages, but not sure if it's from the factory or the dealer.
I read a transcript from an interview with someone from Mattell and Chevy that stated they were not only going to supply a Hot Wheels toy car, but a numbers matching toy car! The interview is on this site somewhere. I'll have to see if I can locate it. In the interview they said there were some logistics issues to work out and they didn't know if they were going to be able to do that.

But, if we were to get a numbers matching Hot Wheels little toy car to go along with our Hot Wheels big toy car, wouldn't that be cool.

I'll look for the post when I have more time. Right now, work's getting in the way (stupid job!)
2013Sizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #65
jonboy71

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Sizzler View Post
I read a transcript from an interview with someone from Mattell and Chevy that stated they were not only going to supply a Hot Wheels toy car, but a numbers matching toy car! The interview is on this site somewhere. I'll have to see if I can locate it. In the interview they said there were some logistics issues to work out and they didn't know if they were going to be able to do that.

But, if we were to get a numbers matching Hot Wheels little toy car to go along with our Hot Wheels big toy car, wouldn't that be cool.

I'll look for the post when I have more time. Right now, work's getting in the way (stupid job!)

Yes, I'm a collector so I certainly would like that. I also want to make sure my dealer doesn't keep it if one is supposed to be with it.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #66
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:

Camarogirl84

Congratulations on getting your Hot Wheels VIN # Thank You for supporting GM and Team Camaro . Enjoy and be sure to post some pictures .

Best Regards from Oshawa

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #67
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
I know where one is on the ground...and it is beautiful.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #68
jonboy71

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258304&highlight=hot+wheels+inter view

it doesn't really confirm there is a limited edition hot wheels car with purchase. says they are trying to. Maybe Becky would know?
Old 02-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #69
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...to_album_reply

Here is the first one in the country delivered from what I have heard. Tom Henry Chevrolet. It's a V6 and it is beautiful!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #70
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...to_album_reply

Here is the first one in the country delivered from what I have heard. Tom Henry Chevrolet. It's a V6 and it is beautiful!
That's AWESOME! Now I want mine even MORE!
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote