Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 10-23-2017, 06:22 AM   #15
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopterman View Post
Best so far is 12.3 @ 122 mph with a 2.3 60ft.

I got one 2.0 60ft but the rest of the run went to shit. Need a 1.9 60ft which would put me around 11.5 which is the lowest I'm allowed without a roll cage anyway.

Not bad when I don't have any actual drag mods, 20" street tires, and stock clutch.
Those are some GREAT times. I bet you had a blast!

Evil Bee - Bite me, I don't have all day to visit other sites. I only visit this one because my local or maybe EX local friends are here. LOL.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 10:03 AM   #16
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrocket View Post
In case you didn't notice you posted on Camaro5
Lol no I know where I posted. Was just giving you guys a hard time becuz I like the paddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Those are some GREAT times. I bet you had a blast!

Evil Bee - Bite me, I don't have all day to visit other sites. I only visit this one because my local or maybe EX local friends are here. LOL.
Haha nah we still love you Dan it's not often we see this much activity from you. How you been hows the new place?

I'm on the right ran a 13.385. Hoping to break her into the 12s in the spring with a finished tune. Might get some 18" wheels and tires the 20's are hard to break out of that 2.0s 60ft. time.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 10:48 AM   #17
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
That's impressive. My 99 ran low 13's the one time I went to the track!

I have been super busy. Working my full time day job and doing as much as possible on the new house on my own so it's another full time job!

Hoping to move by end of November so I can take a breath after getting settled. Hope to be able to attend more events next summer.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:11 AM   #18
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
That's impressive. My 99 ran low 13's the one time I went to the track!

I have been super busy. Working my full time day job and doing as much as possible on the new house on my own so it's another full time job!

Hoping to move by end of November so I can take a breath after getting settled. Hope to be able to attend more events next summer.
1 word CamaroFest8!!!

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote