Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-10-2012, 03:23 AM   #43
Maro99

Drives: Heel toe express..
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmon View Post
The bank is loaning you the money assuming the car is good collateral for the loan. If you don't tell them that the warranty is void, which is a material fact, it is FRAUD! And more technically, because banks are insured by the federal government....it is BANK FRAUD, which is a criminal offense. Imagine what would happen if you stopped making payments, car was repossessed, but it didn't run because the modded engine was blown......and the dealer wouldn't honor the warranty...would you say ha, ha on the bank, because the took your car and now have to fork out $7K on an engine?

You could, but they would have the last laugh when they sued you and the seller for fraud....the seller? Yes, he benefitted from the fraud when he took the money from the bank. And they would really have the last laugh when they reported you to the FBI and they took you away.

Some famous guy here in CA just went to prison for Bank Fraud related to automobiles.

Try not to underestimate the value destruction to your car when you modify it. It doens't add value to your car....if you void the factory warranty.

He's also having problems moving the car because dealers are selling brand new 2012 1SS's for $31K.
Fraud, sued, FBI getting involved, and going to jail... You watch to much TV my friend and all of your comments are are very comical and none of it is true at all. Thanks for the laugh though .

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnstone View Post
Everything you have written is so far from the truth its ridiculous. Banks provide consumers with vehicle loans based on two conditions. First is the vehicles condition/status (salvage or clean title), and second, based upon your credit rating/income and overall ability to repay the loan.

Absolutely nowhere is it a requirement for you to disclose a vehicles warranty status to a creditor, nor is it Fraud. If you buy a modified vehicle and it explodes, you are still required to make due on the loan you took out.

BUT FRAUD... REALLY?

You sir are a simpleton in the greatest sense of the word.
Haha well said. Some people just spew .

Anyway, enough off topic talk. Good luck with your sale, its a good deal and im sure you will sell it but it might take some time due to the economy. Try listing it on Ebay and craigslist and you may have better success considering most people on this site already have Camaros. Just a suggestion, best of luck to you.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #44
speedmon

Drives: C6 Z06
Fraud is the #1 reason major banks won't do used car loans on cars from private parties or indpendent dealers anymore, only with franchised dealers.....deeper pockets....in case something goes wrong.

If you are unware of this, its because you are disconnected from reality....its common knowledge...apply for a loan and you will reconnect.
speedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #45
Tshepp
Show & Go

Drives: '10 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
The issue with your car is that your powertrain warranty is void (and possibly the entire car), and that warranty from GM 5yr/100K miles is worth alot of money.

If your car breaks, the buyer is responsible, and the costs can add up quickly...by the thou$ands.

Not only does the lack of a warranty lower the value, but when the warranty is voided, you limit the prospective buyers to cash only buyers, as a bank won't loan on a car where the warranty was intentionally voided. In that respect its just like a salvage car.
As I am the seller and want to promote positive social status I will try not to be rude. Your claims are very far from the truth.

Calling me a fraudulent seller is really inappropriate and very offensive. I am disclosing every detail possible about this vehicle to perspective buyers. I am not hiding anything about the car and willing to have the vehicle inspected by the buyer or their choice of mechanic. The buyer is purchasing this vehicle understanding it has been modified (as disclosed in detail) and the warranty coverage is subject to the modifications.

First off, the warranty is NOT void. I have confirmed this with two large Chevrolet dealerships myself and they both have said modifications will not void the warranty completely. The items NOT affected by the modifications will still be handled through normal warranty. The Service Manager specifically noted this. If you install this cam and then say, the rear end has a malfunction/defect they won't void the warranty simply because it is modified. They will determine if it was vehicle abuse or a malfunction of the part, NOT what is ON the car. Most dealerships will do what they can to warranty items even not typically covered because IT IS THEIR REPORT AND THEIR CALL.

Also, banks do not approve loans based off of vehicle warranty or non-warranty. Specifically as the other post notes. They look at vehicle title and credit rating. No bank checks warranty status and applies a "salvage rating" on a title because it does not have a warranty. This claim has no basis. This coming from someone who has owned 18 cars and 4 motorcycles. Yes, I know what I am talking about.

The claims you are making are pretty absurd and not appreciated. If you are not interested in the vehicle please refrain from posting incorrect facts or nopinions that are only negative to my sale thread.

Thank You.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #46
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
For the price, super deal, suprised this hasn't sold yet......!
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #47
Tshepp
Show & Go

Sale Pending...
Old 03-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #48
Aqwk68

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs and turbo 68 camaro
I may have an interested buyer if the pending sale does not work out.
Aqwk68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #49
Tshepp
Show & Go

Payment received this morning...

SOLD!
Old 03-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #50
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Congrats on the sale! Hope it's going to a new home!

Tshepp, if you have any of the original parts like the bowties, will you PM me? I'm looking for another set.

Again, glad you got it sold!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #51
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
Quote:
Fraud is the #1 reason major banks won't do used car loans on cars from private parties or indpendent dealers anymore, only with franchised dealers.....deeper pockets....in case something goes wrong.

If you are unware of this, its because you are disconnected from reality....its common knowledge...apply for a loan and you will reconnect.
Wow..... so much I dont even know where to start.
Congrats on the sale!!!!! Im putting mine up as well...... About the same price too.
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote