Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #85
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_p View Post
Negative..all information should be discussed in open forum. Thats how he ripped off so many people before it came to the surface. Personally I could care less about the money..at least for my part. Im more interested in seeing charges filed. And there is NO business scenario that results in you taking peoples money and blatently lying about about buying their parts,sending refunds , etc..NO busness scenario at all..
* couldn't care less.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 08:31 AM   #86
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
Quote:
And i have plenty of facts by the way. I can start posting them if I need to. Not just from myself either. From others as well..enough to get him three hots and a cot Im sure..
I have so many facts! I have the biggest facts, the best facts! Facts so yuge we're going to build a wall around these facts!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 09:53 AM   #87
mark_p

Drives: 2010 2SSRS m6
I assume you would care if it was your 6500 dollars stolen.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:58 AM   #88
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Defamation of what, character.. I would assume you need some character first. This man clearly jas none to speak of. Why dont he sell some of those assetts to pay the people he robbed instead of shipping them off somewhere to hide. Now that would be character..
I don't have a dog in this fight, but....

I, and many I know, define character as the ability to do the right thing when you think no one is watching. Doesn't sound like Matt has any.....

This happens all the time...happens in the diamond/jewelry business a lot. Using today's money to pay for last months bills. Start to get further behind, start stockpiling....file bankruptcy.

Open again somewhere else and under a new name.

Rinse repeat.

Good luck to everyone.

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Old 09-14-2016, 12:14 PM   #89
mark_p

Drives: 2010 2SSRS m6
SEVEN CONFRIMED CASES so far as of today. And that just people off this and the corvette forum. Im sure its many more that are not forum members.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:10 PM   #90
Hard Parker
OMWTFYB

Drives: ZL1
Im just curious how he plans to make it right if he files for bankruptcy?

I hope he does for his customers sake

I mean we are not talking a couple hundred dollars. We are talking thousands and tens of thousands of dollars and customers walking with none of it. No parts. No money. Just a promise signed on CHARACTER

Click HERE to follow my build!!
Click HERE to follow me on Instagram

#savethemanuals
Old 09-14-2016, 05:02 PM   #91
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
A coworker of mine his wife is a bankruptcy trustee and we were talking she told me they take fraud VERY seriously. Again she said it all depends on the specific case details, the person being accused, and the type of fraud being committed. She said if people have reached out and their was not sufficient evidence that she would gather testimony and documentation then make a ruling whether a case she has then has enough evidence to file a lawsuit against the party in Bankruptcy Court. Then the court decides the course of action from seizing assets to those that were paid by ur money to finding and seizing any kind of hidden assets. Anyways, it's def a good possibility to check in on that.

With that said I hope dude does do the right thing and makes everything right for you guys. Highly unlikely the way it's going, but at least u may have an option I would check into. Again, I wish all you guys the best of luck in getting some sort of resolution to this.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:06 PM   #92
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom SS View Post

I mean we are not talking a couple hundred dollars. We are talking thousands and tens of thousands of dollars and customers walking with none of it. No parts. No money. Just a promise signed on CHARACTER
If a business would like to continue to do business and has significant income to debt ratio, Chapter 13 allows for a reorganization/restructure and a repayment of debt (up to 100%).
Old 09-14-2016, 05:16 PM   #93
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom SS View Post

I don't see it happening in my mind, I think a lot of people are going to get hurt.
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
Old 09-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #94
allshotout

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
I just found out yesterday, I kept quiet, as requested, until all the customers were notified. Fortunately for me, all that was left was high boost tuning. My car was there for a while, and was put on a hauler at 10am this morning. What happened to blake could have happened to me. I feel terrible for the other customers that have their cars tore apart and have shelled out money for parts with no results.

Matt has promised to continue to tune my car remotely, to finish what he started. Unfortunately I will need to rent a dyno locally.

I feel it necessary to point out, that we don't know the details, and should hesitate to judge, usually when a shop closes, especially one of FSP's stature, that its not going to be roses for everybody. That is little consolation to those that have not been made whole yet. But from a former shop manager that was in this business, I can relate to the shame and humiliation him and Rodney must feel. What ever they chose to do after this, it's not going to be easy.
Personally never dealt with them, but have heard their work was top notch. Although the majority of time these things don't happen over night, they have been building up over time for one reason or another. I absolutely hate it for the guys that were left picking up their cars unfinished. How the owners handle the situation will be a big part of how their perceived going forward. In the past I've seen such situations get ulgy and others go well. It's usually up to character of those involved. Really hope it works out for EVERYONE!
Old 09-15-2016, 12:50 AM   #95
You Won't
Nothin wrong with dreamin

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
I assume you would care if it was your 6500 dollars stolen.

He wasn't saying he didn't care, he was correcting one of your many grammatical errors. People should review what they post before posting. It would make it easier for others to actually understand what you are posting. Just sayin.

I have never dealt with Matt personally but he tuned a car for one of my family members and has always answered any questions he had about anything, anytime, and without hesitation. There is nothing wrong with posting the facts about an issue that you are having, good or bad, but it seems people are starting to get away from the point of the thread and boarder line attacking others for stating their own experiences with the shop or personnel. Just because someone says they had a good experience while someone else had a bad one doesn't mean they are sticking up for them. They are just stating that their particular experience was a good one and they wouldn't have expected something like this to happen based on the experience they had. As it has been stated, no one really knows exactly what is going on with the shop other than the fact that it has closed while leaving several people stuck out. It would be nice if someone from the company that actually has the facts and knows what was going on would find a way to clarify what is going on and it would be nice to win the lottery, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen.
Last but not least, from a legal standpoint, since the actual facts of the situation are not known there is boarder line defamation of character in some of the posts here and on the vette forum. Meaning that if by some chance he is able to make things right then he can file on those people. Nuff said.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:03 AM   #96
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Look at this prankster ^^^

I think it is pretty clear and cut for anyone that has half a brain. Whatever the reason they went under, they ripped people off in the process. No one cares how your cousin brother's friend got a good tune. That is about as silly as saying you have no problem with a child molester, because this one time, he gave your kids a ride to school.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:11 AM   #97
You Won't
Nothin wrong with dreamin

Drives: Camaro SS
^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly what I'm talking about ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-15-2016, 01:17 AM   #98
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Too bad he didnt get your money... You'd be singing a different tune right now.

Closed Thread