Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #29
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
gotta break 'er in...only 149 miles so far.
I have 3000 miles. Well got the car in May and have been down to Wildwood NJ a few times with the car.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #30
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Wanted to know if anyone was up for meeting up this weekend for a cruise night or hang out? I cannot seem to find anything going on local until Bear Mountain on Wed. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up in the Westchester/Rockland area. Today is supposed to be a beautiful day, lol.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #31
Samrs914
#4310
 
Samrs914's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Westchester NY
Posts: 20
i live in upper westchester..id love to meet up sometime just cant today...have to work at 4
Samrs914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrs914 View Post
i live in upper westchester..id love to meet up sometime just cant today...have to work at 4
Ahh that stinks man, btw love your color!
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #33
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
So, It looks like I am going to go to Bear Mountain on Wednesday. The weather is supposed to be perfect. I am trying to get my friend with his Shelby GT to join me. So if anyone wants to meet up before hand let me know!
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #34
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffin78 View Post
So, It looks like I am going to go to Bear Mountain on Wednesday. The weather is supposed to be perfect. I am trying to get my friend with his Shelby GT to join me. So if anyone wants to meet up before hand let me know!


This Wednesday is the 1 wed night I have to work all summer. AND...I'm sure it'll rain next Wednesday.
__________________
NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #35
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
If anyone in Rockland is around, The Dog House in the Rockland Plaza shopping center in Nanuet hosts every Friday a Cruise/drive in night for all cars. It's right next to Jennifer leather.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:29 PM   #36
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM
 
Xmicro_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,876
During the week is tough for me. I may be able to met up around 7is at the bear mountain park, but I may not be able to get in by then. Maybe we can all hook up on a Saturday or Sunday for Lunch. There is a great place not far from Jefferson Valley Mall in Mahopac on Route 6N, called Holy Smoke.............GREAT Smoked Ribs, Brisket, pulled pork..............Good Eatin. Anyone interested in meeting this weekend for Lunch??

http://www.holysmokebbq.net/
__________________
ITS HERE! : 2010 Camaro 2SS / 6 Speed Manual (No other way) / Silver Ice Metallic / Inferno Orange Interior Accent / RS Package / Polished Wheels / SOLO MACH X CAT BACK
Xmicro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #37
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
During the week is tough for me. I may be able to met up around 7is at the bear mountain park, but I may not be able to get in by then. Maybe we can all hook up on a Saturday or Sunday for Lunch. There is a great place not far from Jefferson Valley Mall in Mahopac on Route 6N, called Holy Smoke.............GREAT Smoked Ribs, Brisket, pulled pork..............Good Eatin. Anyone interested in meeting this weekend for Lunch??

http://www.holysmokebbq.net/
I'd meet up, there are also some folks from Yorktown that might be interested. I just hope the weekend has nice weather, tommorrow looks 50/50 now.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #38
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM
 
Xmicro_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 2,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffin78 View Post
I'd meet up, there are also some folks from Yorktown that might be interested. I just hope the weekend has nice weather, tommorrow looks 50/50 now.
Hey Brian, Let's see if we can pull this together.
__________________
ITS HERE! : 2010 Camaro 2SS / 6 Speed Manual (No other way) / Silver Ice Metallic / Inferno Orange Interior Accent / RS Package / Polished Wheels / SOLO MACH X CAT BACK
Xmicro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #39
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
Hey Brian, Let's see if we can pull this together.
Cool man, let me know.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #40
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Well Bear Mountain was cancelled for today. I really hate this weather.
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #41
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffin78 View Post
Well Bear Mountain was cancelled for today. I really hate this weather.

Is it me...or does it seem to rain every Wednesday??? We'll try for next week.
__________________
NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #42
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
Is it me...or does it seem to rain every Wednesday??? We'll try for next week.
I was ready to go, this sucks. I just called my friend with the Shelby and told him it was cancelled. Xmicro wants to meet up on the weekend by Jefferson Valley, not sure if you are up for that?
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro Laws ChevyNut Off-topic Discussions 107 11-09-2016 06:40 PM
SEMA Camaro: Yellow Camaro Concept Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 45 09-01-2011 03:19 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 01:31 AM
Consumer Guide's Impressions of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro camaro5 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 30 04-29-2008 11:20 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.