Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 02-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #43
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
It's funny how Al still calls it Zed El One lol. I guess because thats how its said in Canada???

When I was at Oshawa during the summer for the plant tour and they showed us the ZL1 that's how everyone up there would say it. They would say Zed El one or zeta l one.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #44
wontsellit

Drives: IOM
Sorry but Rick and his money makes me sick!
wontsellit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #45
NinoSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacfanatic66 View Post
Wow. Evidence of a man with to much money.
Hit the nail on the head!!! I hate that guy...
Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #46
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
I love that guy!
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #47
NinoSS

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by htg39 View Post
Rick DESERVES any Camaro # he wants and as many as he wants......Just on this past trip alone to Oshawa I saw him hand over $250,000.00 to Make a Wish------and if you saw the looks on these kids faces when they spoke to him you will realize what kind of Guy Rick Really is.......
I am TRULY BLESSED To have the Opportunity to call him my Friend....Harvey
Well said... Still Jealous...
Old 02-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #48
htg39

Drives: Corvette ZR1 2012 Centennial.
Rick Hendrick Owner

Thats why we live in a Democracy with Freedom of Speech, but like I did before I have To Defend Rick....The People who speak Down about him obviously never met the Man os Spent anytime in and around him.........Most of it borders on Petty Jealousy..........
Again without going into a long tirade here------I to had never met him until 6 Months ago when our Paths crossed----from the Minute You shake his Hand and you look him in the Eye you know he is different........
Just last week I spent 3 Days in Charlotte and Canada with him, and at times without him........NEVER DID I HEAR ONE NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT THIS MAN, and that includes his Employees--and Total Strangers etc in Charlotte.......
The man is the most giving individual I have ever met, and most of these cars he Buys from GM go right back out in Auctions with all the Proceeds going to different Charities...Yes a few go into his Museum, but its a museum thats not for Profit......
I could go on and on about the Unbelievable Tragedies he has had to Endure the last 10 Years, and he getting back up and repaying everybody for his Success......Thats Enough...Harvey
htg39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #49
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Thanks Harvey! I think too many are quick to judge, and it's exactly as you say. My experience with his organization has been top tier.

Last edited by htron50; 02-11-2012 at 06:55 PM.
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #50
CAMAROZL1

Drives: Point A to B Car until ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by htg39 View Post
Thats why we live in a Democracy with Freedom of Speech, but like I did before I have To Defend Rick....The People who speak Down about him obviously never met the Man os Spent anytime in and around him.........Most of it borders on Petty Jealousy..........
Again without going into a long tirade here------I to had never met him until 6 Months ago when our Paths crossed----from the Minute You shake his Hand and you look him in the Eye you know he is different........
Just last week I spent 3 Days in Charlotte and Canada with him, and at times without him........NEVER DID I HEAR ONE NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT THIS MAN, and that includes his Employees--and Total Strangers etc in Charlotte.......
The man is the most giving individual I have ever met, and most of these cars he Buys from GM go right back out in Auctions with all the Proceeds going to different Charities...Yes a few go into his Museum, but its a museum thats not for Profit......
I could go on and on about the Unbelievable Tragedies he has had to Endure the last 10 Years, and he getting back up and repaying everybody for his Success......Thats Enough...Harvey

Old 02-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #51
CamaroTransAmFAM
DIE HARD G.M.FAN 4 LIFE

Drives: 99 TransAm WS6,00 TransAm WS6,05GTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
That's more than cool. Well Mr Hendrick may have 1,2, and 69, but I'll have the first one in my area. Car looks fantastic just sitting threre.
it does look awesome sitting still all colors look great,but my favorites are inferno orange,red and black
#1 DIE HARD GM FAN SSuperior MotorSportz "the SSpirit of Championz,The Attitude of Winnerz,"TEAM FBODY WE LIVE AND BREATHE PERFORMANCE"General Motors 4 Life "CAMARO & TRANS AM RACING ORGANIZATION" THE STREETZ IS A JUNGLE,ONLY 2 BEAST REIGN AS KING:THE PONTIAC TRANS AM WS6/FIREHAWK & CAMARO SS/Z28
CamaroTransAmFAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #52
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Great post. Wish I could play in Ricks toybox for a day.
Now just gotta get this SS paid off so I can bring home an IOM one of these.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote