Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Sponsors Camaro Builds / Project Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 06:02 AM   #169
POWERFREAK
I.AM.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/A6 cammed-n-whippled
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped103 View Post
Its a short block 427lsx so actually I still need the parts for the conversion it will just be added to the short block
An ss3 there is no such thing I added a 3 since my car isn't stock anymore I know it only goes up to an SS2
Your posts sure are entertaining. I would love to know what shop is doing your work, so i can avoid ever going there.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #170
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdragradial View Post
the only real one I know of is yellow.
I'm guessing you are speaking of the Jannety yellow car but it is a ysi not an f2. I don't know of any other 5th gen running an f2. Lots of people running the f1x but not an f2. Did I mention the dual bottles of nitrous that I can run 4 stages with?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #171
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
I've seen jrpxxii car in person and it is truly bad a$$!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
Old 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #172
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Thought you were a *****cat .'big man on the net
So why don't you take my bet?
Put up or shut up
Or ill give you my address and you can talk shit to my face
Talk shit to my face
guess your scared of my unicorn
Oh and your so called copy and pasted
Came straight off my receipts
I guess you don't have 70,000 its actually more than that I invested in it.but know punk kid talking shit
The only thing that's stock on my car is the body
Everything is getting gutted to reduce weight and buying a race car seat that mold to my body.
All you have is words I put up 10,000$ for you to race
My imaginary car.
So before you say another useless word or waste my time!
Take my bet ill come to you to your track so no excuses
yes and back your words or no and be the ***** you are

I'm ready troll, are you? This Friday at the camaro fest. For everyone to see. Mlee is going to stop the event for us to race. Ill donate my winnings to the ASPCA. Found enough in my couch cushions this afternoon. Guess minimum wage jobs do pay ok.
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #173
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Its a short block 427lsx so actually I still need the parts for the conversion it will just be added to the short block
An ss3 there is no such thing I added a 3 since my car isn't stock anymore I know it only goes up to an SS2
It's not that I don't know the difference between drag radials and slicks Im most likely going with drag radials cause there street legal and I can still make numbers on the track.im going with 15 inch rims on the back 17's up front
I have pictures of the car now before the new parts are being put in.
I only have 550rwhp right now I have the stainless works head and catback and a d1 procharger on it that why I'm upgrading to an F2 cog kit with intercooler which is actually bigger than the F1X. Don't get me wrong the F1X is a great blower I was debating either going with that or the F2 but I decided on the bigger blower .
I have pictures of the car as. It's sits now but not with the new parts since its not finish
I'm not sure if your 15 or just really dumb. Why do you need conversion parts for a 427 short block? You would just get the appropriate valve train parts. The conversion is out of the equation.

But it's your dream so carry on......

What shop is it at????????

Where did you steal that picture from??????

Do your parents encourage you to make up stories???

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #174
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
I'm ready troll, are you? This Friday at the camaro fest. For everyone to see. Mlee is going to stop the event for us to race. Ill donate my winnings to the ASPCA. Found enough in my couch cushions this afternoon. Guess minimum wage jobs do pay ok.
So you have money to make a bet with some tool but no cash to pay me for services rendered.
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #175
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny69 View Post
So you have money to make a bet with some tool but no cash to pay me for services rendered.
It wasn't really all that I hoped it would be You need a little more seasoning in prison.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #176
GbrilliantQ
Ąʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
I can piss farther than you all!!
Muahahahababaahahagdgaha

From my Note
Old 07-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #177
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
I can piss farther than you all!!
Muahahahababaahahagdgaha

From my Note
Nope. I'm building a 6 second, street legal camaro. Gonna convert the ls2 to an l99. Only gonna cost $70k.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #178
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
It wasn't really all that I hoped it would be You need a little more seasoning in prison.
But I made an effort.

I'm going to lay a smack down on all of you once Ted completes my L99 to Vtec swap. 80 psi bitches.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #179
Bad Dad

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS , 2011 C6 Base Corvette
Quote:

NICE
Old 07-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #180
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
LOL
Old 07-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #181
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
It's not that I don't know the difference between drag radials and slicks Im most likely going with drag radials cause there street legal and I can still make numbers on the track.im going with 15 inch rims on the back 17's up front
I have pictures of the car now before the new parts are being put in.
I only have 550rwhp right now I have the stainless works head and catback and a d1 procharger on it that why I'm upgrading to an F2 cog kit with intercooler which is actually bigger than the F1X. Don't get me wrong the F1X is a great blower I was debating either going with that or the F2 but I decided on the bigger blower .
I have pictures of the car as. It's sits now but not with the new parts since its not finish
Are we sure this isn't Huffer just screwing with us??
Old 07-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #182
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
Are we sure this isn't Huffer just screwing with us??
I'm surprised they haven't started parting that car by now lol, I wonder if its still collecting dust last I saw pics of it.

Closed Thread