Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-20-2014, 03:54 PM   #15
DwRed1LTV6

Drives: '11 VR 2LT HHr
Nice looking 2LS ! !

Great transformation with the wheels and all !

DwRed1LTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:27 PM   #16
rgrmoreira13

Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
your LS looks awesome with the hashmarks your wheels and your headlights. It looks amazing. congrats on having a sweet ride.

TSP Stage 2 Boosted Cam 227/235 at 114 LSA
Fore Innovation Triple pump staged (Walbro 342 primary and 2x Walbro 450 secondaries)
Procharger D1x with a 3.85 pulley
ID1050x Injectors
Flex Fuel Sensor
Monster LT1 Twin Disk Clutch
Holley Sniper Efi Intake Manifold
NW 103mm Boosted TB
747rwhp at 12psi on E85
rgrmoreira13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #17
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
Thanks, guys!

Currently I'm torn between getting an SS bumper or a ZL1 bumper. The SS bumper would be getting T4 bumper ports and splitter with a Street Scene lower grille + ports. The ZL1 probably won't have any fog lights since I'll probably remove the area and make it ports.

What do you guys think?
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:21 PM   #18
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
On the oem rs headlights: was this a one time deal? Or do you know a place to get them discounted? I'm trying to stuff a few more mods in before C5 fest and would love to add these.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #19
jmontalvo

Nah, they were brand new. Just PM SinisSick and I'm sure you'll get a great deal. I'm going to go through him for all OEM upgrades I want to get. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
Old 03-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #20
jmontalvo

I went to the track last night and I ran my car as soon as I got there (20 minute drive from school) and I ended up running my best time yet.

That was with traction control on. I ran a total of 15 passes. All the other passes were between 14.6-14.9 with traction control on and off. I kept getting wheel spin off the line. My friend said my tires had too much air. That's something to consider next time.

At least I got one of my professors to want to race me with his new Challenger RT!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:06 AM   #21
jmontalvo

Joseph's 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS

I got Forza 5 for the Xbox One and I decided to customize a ZL1 to see what my car would look like with different vinyl groups.

The difference between my actual car and my Forza 5 car is the triangles on the doors, the center stripe on hood, roof, and trunk, some thicker hash marks, and maybe a rear blackout.

I'm posting this on my iPhone so I don't know if the video will come out properly.

http://youtu.be/L54sPo0QTE8
Old 04-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #22
jmontalvo

I took my mom out to dinner and decided to park in the back of the restaurant like I always do. As we were walking away, my mom says I should take a picture of my car next to the tree and to "make it look pretty like the other pictures". Since moms obviously know best, I did so. I really like the outcome.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #23
c5Legend
Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
nice car, i like the halos and painted grill

My Build
'11 Chrysler 300 Limited / '10 Camaro 2LT
c5Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #24
jmontalvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5Legend View Post
nice car, i like the halos and painted grill
Thanks a lot! I got the RS headlights from SinisSick for a pretty good price. PM him and you may get a good deal on a brand new set!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #25
jmontalvo

My mom has a knack for finding awesome spots to take pictures!