Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
Panther67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Thumbs up Just test drove 2010 Camaro in Northridge Cali....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words and pictures can not do justice to this magnificent piece of machinery, guys in order to really have the feel and vision of the camaro 2010 you have to test drive it and really look at the vehicle the power of the 5th gen. is spectacular IMHO it was sure well the wait GM has outdone itself with this and its about time, i feel very happy to of waited to make such a fine and excellent choice believe me guys and gals you will not regret your choice this car is more than what i expected, i honestly love this car, if you guys get a chance please roll in to your nearest Chevy dealer and test drive this dream car believe me you will not be disappointed at all you will rejoice in excellence, i really hope to see all you guys driving this beautiful car.......................... ......................:hea dbang:.............
Old 04-25-2009, 12:29 AM   #2
New2010CamaroLover

Drives: 2015 Ashen Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Holy beautiful camaro experience batman!!!!!! that's freaking awesome!!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
New2010CamaroLover

What? Where? When?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #4
Panther67

Thumbs up Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2010CamaroLover View Post
Holy beautiful camaro experience batman!!!!!! that's freaking awesome!!!!!
Are you any where near Northridge or has your dealer received any floor models, take the time over the weekend and do a test drive im going back tomorrow for some more test i sure cant get enough......
Old 04-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
New2010CamaroLover

Yeah I'm in Bakersfield, but they don't have anything yet... this is now the third camaro spotting in so cal I've heard of tonight!!!! One in Valencia, one in Bellflower, and now this one!! I'm working all weekend though.... Stupid 72 hour shifts!! What dealership is it at? V6 I'm assuming?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
Panther67

Thumbs up Vicious dog ,can you handle the force!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah I'm in Bakersfield, but they don't have anything yet... this is now the third camaro spotting in so cal I've heard of tonight!!!! One in Valencia, one in Bellflower, and now this one!! I'm working all weekend though.... Stupid 72 hour shifts!! What dealership is it at? V6 I'm assuming?
Yes, i also had the chance to see a VR in Valencia but did not test drove the VR,i only test drove the black V6 in Northridge Cali. in the greater San Fernando Valley, this mean fighting dog machine is one hell of awork of art if any body wants to compare this to other muscle cars they are dead wrong this car is vicious man a must see and test drive......:cha racter0182:
Old 04-25-2009, 12:54 AM   #7
Panther67

Thumbs up Just south of you

Quote:
Rydell Automotive Group Northridge 18600 Devonshire St. Northridge Ca, 91324,head south on the 5 too the 405 S. merge on to the 118 west get off on Reseda Blvd. go south make right on Devonshire and the dealer will be on your left you cant miss it bro......
Old 04-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
John VS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT CGM, IOM Int.
Hey, I posted some about this elsewhere, but I know of three socal dealers that got their demo car this week. The first one, in Tustin, sold the car in one hour. The second, in Santa Ana, I never contacted just got an e-mail saying it had arrived. The third was the dealer in Garden Grove where I ordered mine. I figured with other local dealers getting theirs, maybe my dealer had gotten one too. Called up and sure enough they were prepping it. I drove up immediately and got to check it out. It's stunning. My thought was...so this is what an "instant classic" looks like. Didn't get to drive it, but it is one of the best looking cars I've ever seen.

Today, after dinner, I convinced my wife to make the 15 min drive so she could see it too. Turns out they sold it this morning, guy drove off with it around noon. 12 hours on the lot and he paid 5K over MSRP to get the first car.

The car is hot in every way! I'm dying to get mine.
John VS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:14 AM   #9
Panther67

Thumbs up Ditto to that my Bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by John VS View Post
Hey, I posted some about this elsewhere, but I know of three socal dealers that got their demo car this week. The first one, in Tustin, sold the car in one hour. The second, in Santa Ana, I never contacted just got an e-mail saying it had arrived. The third was the dealer in Garden Grove where I ordered mine. I figured with other local dealers getting theirs, maybe my dealer had gotten one too. Called up and sure enough they were prepping it. I drove up immediately and got to check it out. It's stunning. My thought was...so this is what an "instant classic" looks like. Didn't get to drive it, but it is one of the best looking cars I've ever seen.

Today, after dinner, I convinced my wife to make the 15 min drive so she could see it too. Turns out they sold it this morning, guy drove off with it around noon. 12 hours on the lot and he paid 5K over MSRP to get the first car.

The car is hot in every way! I'm dying to get mine.
Pre-called other dealers they are not allowing any test drives until May 6th example Valencia, Bell, El Camino Real thank god i have excellent folks working at the dealer where i pre-ordered my 2SS, this is unlike any other vehicle i have ever seen it is spectacular man, the sheer power , and style i had people rubber necking left and right other folks doing double takes , you can see the expression in there face like WTF is that, they become hypnotized, this camaro is pure raw power and a fine work of art, i am very impressed.....
Old 04-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #10
New2010CamaroLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Rydell Automotive Group Northridge 18600 Devonshire St. Northridge Ca, 91324,head south on the 5 too the 405 S. merge on to the 118 west get off on Reseda Blvd. go south make right on Devonshire and the dealer will be on your left you cant miss it bro......
Nice!!!! I know exactly where that is! Is this where you ordered from?
Old 04-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #11
Panther67

Thumbs up Rydell honest dealer cant go wrong, screw Valencia dealers they are a rip off !!!!

Quote:
Nice!!!! I know exactly where that is! Is this where you ordered from?
Yeah, Das rite this is where i will be picking up my new born baby Pitbull......................... .
Old 04-25-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
aborrego

Drives: 2002 chevy tracker
Old 04-25-2009, 01:56 AM   #13
Panther67

Got some here 4 U after this brief message!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aborrego View Post
Patience young grasshopper i will load some soon enough MR. aborrego............... ........hehehe.....
Old 04-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
Panther67

Pics for your enjoyment of cars in SoCal Northridge

Here are a few pics of the 2 cars i saw today ,i drove the black camaro in Northridge and the red one in Valencia no test drive but got a chance to see it up close and personal.

Last edited by Panther67; 09-24-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote