Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Planning a free 5th Gen Camaro Convertible photo shoot

I am organizing a photo shoot of convertible 5th Gen Camaros in Downtown Fresno. I have not set a date yet, but need to know how many people would be interested in participating. This is a free shoot, with no obligation of participants to purchase anything. I have done several of these precision formation photo shoots before, but none with convertibles. I have no idea how many 'Verts there are in the area, so I have to put this out to get some idea. This is limited to 5th Gen convertibles only. I do not use this blog all that often anymore, but info will be available and updated on my FB site, Rob Barbery Photography. Please direct any questions and responses to my FB page. Thank you. Also for those of you that are not familiar with my Camaro photography, you can see numerous 5th Gen Camaro photos as well as group photos on my FB page.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Central Cali /California

I'm looking for 5th Gen Camaro convertible owners that would like to have their Camaro photographed in a precision group formation. I am a Pro photographer who has been shooting the 5th Gen Camaros since I took delivery of mine in May of '09. The "vert is my second 5th Gen, I've only had it since this May. Please contact me if you would like to participate. The photo shoot will happen in Fresno. I have done several of these types of shoots, and it's time to get the 'Verts into a shot. This is a free photo shoot, with no obligation at all to the owner, other than to show up and be a part of a great photo. Attached is a sample of a similar shoot. Thanks, hope to hear from you....Rob
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
I'm interested but I'm way down in San Diego area :(
Old 11-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
I would be interested if it was closer too, Im in the OC area.

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote