Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #29
Shaggy
2010 Maro owner

Drives: 2006 Chevy Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Blind fanboys aren't what we want here.

However we are all fans of our preferred manufacturer. Just like I'm a fan of the AZ Cardinals. Even though I've got years of having to admit they are awful with a laundry list of things they've done wrong. I still root for them and prefer them to any other team.

At the same time I can acknowledge there are other teams out there that are arguably better. But I never switch teams. Steelers won the superbowl. I have no problem giving them the credit they deserve. But I also expect other football fans to give the Cards the credit they deserve for having the lead in the superbowl with few minutes left....

Apply this to the Camaro/Mustang/Challenger pony car wars of the past and future.

My 2 cents.
Wow, you took the words right out of my month with the Cardnials. With the super bowl this year, I never seen so many Cards stickers on cars before. There were so many bandwagoners it was crazy. Yes, it sortive tweaked me, but it was good to see all the support for them finally!
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote