Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Tell your brother to get her an iPad...oops! Wrong forum...
Old 05-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #16
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Try this:

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
full of days

Drives: Camaro GT
Good question indeed.

I read Justin Taylor's blog this morning on just this topic. I struggled with empty sex for quite some time myself... Only within the last 6 months did I realize that the empty sex was just a sign and symtom of a greater heart issue.

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/...omething-more/

Post Tenebras Lux

full of days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Quote:
Originally Posted by full of days View Post
Good question indeed.

I read Justin Taylor's blog this morning on just this topic. I struggled with empty sex for quite some time myself... Only within the last 6 months did I realize that the empty sex was just a sign and symtom of a greater heart issue.

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/...omething-more/
Gee, I'm sorry to hear about your heart problems. That sucks, but remember modern medicine has come a long way in cardiology over the last few decades.

As far as a woman having empty sex, she just needs to find a man willing to stick his in and fill it up.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #19
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Here's my 2 cents on it...
From a health care professional's view - your brother might not only be risking breaking her heart, he could be risking her health, too. If nothing else, talk to him about that - make sure he knows that IF he does continue to cheat, he needs to be careful....
From a woman's view - the GF might already have an idea of what's going on. Sometimes love does make us blind, but usually there are red flags. Personally, I would want to know, so I could make up my own mind if I wanted to do anything about it (and I would kick some serious a$$ if I found out my man was cheatin!). If you know the GF well enough, I would recommend filling her in....
Finally, the reason you care is because it's your brother, and you care about him. You're a good brother...
Old 05-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #20
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
My dad did a lot of the same crap and my mom ended up forgiving him only to have it happen again some 12 years down the line. I hate to say but it sounds like your brother is something of a scumbag. Its better he be in casual relationships rather than being married with kids and cheating. If anything someone should really sit down with your brother and tell him what could happen if he starts cheating on a spouse. In my dad's case he stole money to support his mistress and ended up getting a terminal brain tumor. In the end he lost everything to my mom in court and none of his kids ever forgave him and he got to die alone.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #21
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Here's my 2 cents on it...
From a health care professional's view - your brother might not only be risking breaking her heart, he could be risking her health, too. If nothing else, talk to him about that - make sure he knows that IF he does continue to cheat, he needs to be careful....
From a woman's view - the GF might already have an idea of what's going on. Sometimes love does make us blind, but usually there are red flags. Personally, I would want to know, so I could make up my own mind if I wanted to do anything about it (and I would kick some serious a$$ if I found out my man was cheatin!). If you know the GF well enough, I would recommend filling her in....
Finally, the reason you care is because it's your brother, and you care about him. You're a good brother...
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #22
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
we want to see pics of these 'alleged' women he's encountered, then we can determine what treatment is suitable...
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Integrity... Respect... Honesty... amazing how when there's tail to be caught these things fall by the wayside.
He's got to live with himself in his head and until he starts to understand how important those 3 things are he's going to boink anything that will spread it's legs for him.
You, however, don't have to waste brain power worrying about it. Tell him how you feel, and meybe disconnect if you're feeling strongly about it. I disconnected from my sister for her lack of integrity. It made her a rich woman but she took something that was not hers to take to get there. She gained a fortune and lost a sister.
Another thing - if he gets a STD and passes it around, these days he can get in big legal trouble for that. Until it happens to him though, he won't listen.
Good on you for having morals!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #24
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
He is a narcissict with an emotional attachment issue...combined with Obsessive Combulsive Disorder and sexual addiction.

Essentially, he likes change, can't commit, likes variety at others emotional toll.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #25
Sarah

Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Sex addiction: It's a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #26
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
I'm trying real hard NOT to kick my own addiction...

You can tell him whatever you want to tell him. But whatever you tell him, tell him straight from the heart. Tell him how you feel about him as a brother, and like was mentioned, how you feel about him as a womanizer. I got an idea these two feelings are almost polar opposite.

I'd also suggest you let him know that although you wouldn't rat him out purposely to his "girlfriend", if she ever asks you if you know anything, that you will NOT lie to her. Let him choose his own path. But at least he'll know which path you're on.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #27
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

Just ask Tiger Woods.

TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote