Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 07-05-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
Silent...

Drives: 2012 2LT RS White Born: 11/10/11
Used MRT V2 For Sale

Used MRT V2 for Sale. I returned my exhaust to stock after almost 2 years of low mileage use. These are the V6 version for use with GM GFX with the stock exhaust tips tack welded on. So you can remove them, replace them, or whatever you want to do. Sold as is. No return. No refund. Sale is final.

First responsive PM gets first priority.

$300 (reduced from original listing) + Shipping (within continental US only)

Payment via Paypal.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

*Grey Hockey Stripes; Heritage Grill; GM GFX - Unpainted Argent Gray; GM Dovetail Spoiler; Rivercity Creations custom painted rear bowtie, RS & Taillight Bezels; MRR M017 Graphite Wheels; Nitto NT555 G2; ACS 4Teen Heat Extractor
*RX Catch Can;CAI; MF Exhaust; VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB; Overkill Stage 1 Supercharger System; Hotchkis Comp Sway Bar Set w/ End Links, Cadillac CTSV 4 Piston Brembos on all corners with SS Black Hat Rotors

Youtube Channel - HPDE Driving Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpO...8aw6hgX3O1Uh7A

Last edited by Silent...; 07-09-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Silent... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #2
mjclemm
"Gunny"

Drives: 2023 Camaro LT1 RS Radiant Red
Are these still for sale ?
mjclemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
mjclemm
"Gunny"

Drives: 2023 Camaro LT1 RS Radiant Red
Forgot, do you have a sound bite with the exhaust note ?
mjclemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #4
Silent...

These are still for sale.

I don't have a video/sound clip, but if you do a search in the V6 forums or on youtube, you'll find plenty of MRT V2's for V6's out there. Of course like we all say, nothing is as good as hearing one in person.
*Grey Hockey Stripes; Heritage Grill; GM GFX - Unpainted Argent Gray; GM Dovetail Spoiler; Rivercity Creations custom painted rear bowtie, RS & Taillight Bezels; MRR M017 Graphite Wheels; Nitto NT555 G2; ACS 4Teen Heat Extractor
*RX Catch Can;CAI; MF Exhaust; VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB; Overkill Stage 1 Supercharger System; Hotchkis Comp Sway Bar Set w/ End Links, Cadillac CTSV 4 Piston Brembos on all corners with SS Black Hat Rotors

Youtube Channel - HPDE Driving Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpO...8aw6hgX3O1Uh7A

Last edited by Silent...; 07-06-2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #5
Silent...

Price reduced - see above.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #6
slakjak1215

Drives: 2014 1LS
These fit a 2014 1LS?
Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #7
Silent...

Description from the MRT website:

The GFX version of the 2010-2014 Camaro V6 Axle-Back Exhaust 2.0 accommodates the square tips on the Ground Effects Kit offered by GM Performance Parts, please see picture below.

The MRT Version 2.0 Axle-Back Exhaust for the 2010-2014 V6 Camaro offers presence and tasteful performance sound. Compared to the MRT Version 1.0 Axle-Back for 2010-2014 V6 Camaro, the Version 2.0 exhaust note sounds smoother, deeper and slightly quieter at idle. The result is a classic, muscular sound. In the high RPM range, the two exhaust systems sound similar. Listen to the MRT exhaust videos embedded below to hear the Version 2.0 system for yourself.

The MRT Version 2.0 Axle-Back is manufactured right here in the USA from the highest grade 304 stainless steel, making it light-weight and durable. We are so confident of our engineering standards that we stand behind all MRT exhaust systems with a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. Installation of the exhaust is simple and drill-free. The MRT Axle-Back clamps-on directly in place of the factory axle-back. 3.5" polished stainless steel exhaust tips are welded to the axle-back and included with purchase of the exhaust system.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:10 PM   #8
Silent...

Bump.

I think shipping will be about $40 based on a couple of zip codes I arbitrarily looked up and estimated using USPS. I'll split whatever the shipping cost comes out to be so $300 plus 1/2 of the actual shipping cost, saving one of you some more money!

Old 07-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #9
Silent...

bump

Old 07-25-2014, 09:18 PM   #10
matthook

Drives: 2012 IBM Camaro 1LT RS
I'm interested, but dont have the GM GFX. Do these still fit if you don't have the GFX? PM me for fastest response - I'll buy if it works and looks fine without the GFX

Team LFX Thread Link: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187109
Team LFX Group: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=306
matthook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:12 AM   #11
Silent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthook View Post
I'm interested, but dont have the GM GFX. Do these still fit if you don't have the GFX? PM me for fastest response - I'll buy if it works and looks fine without the GFX
I'm currently working with one Camaro5 member (who last sent me a PM Friday morning at about 11am) and if that member doesn't reply by the end of today, then I can sell to you since you. I think that's fair.

I'll send you a PM as well. Are you in Canada. If so, the shipping will be outrageous based on what I just estimated. I have another member who just came back to me on these at 2:39am est this morning and he would be 3rd in line as of now.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #12
Silent...

Still for sale - Serious inquiries only please.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #13
Silent...

SOLD

Tags
dynomax, exhaust, mrt