Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #113
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Drives: 2010 V6 Aqua Blue Metallic
Clubs Name

This is Great, alot of ideas are coming in. Mr. Brownstone how about this. Every one should summit their ideal name for the club. Once this is done you then pick the words that are most repeated and use them on the Club's name. Based on what we have seen so far the following words and names are beign repeted over and over like: Tennesse Camaro 5 So maybe you can implement those in the club's name. Once again just my idea.
Good luck with the project.

Last edited by 304hp?; 03-12-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: mispell
304hp? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:03 PM   #114
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Mr. Brownstone and fellow members,

Below are a few logo ideas that may spur some ideas. Please keep in mind that the purpose of these samples is to spur some ideas. Names, colors, shapes, etc. can all change.

Also, my wife put these together and she can help out as things progress. It is totally cool if someone else works on the logo.

Mr. B – let me know if you want to see different names or artwork changes.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #115
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Now thats nice. Big problem, I like them alllll.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #116
1Gator

Drives: Black RS 2LT w/White Stripes #81872
Sorry 5thgen group - love TN but not "Big Orange" references - I'm a transplant who love's the Gators! "TN Valley Camaro Club" works! I'll bet we can all agree on one thing - "Kiffin did TN wrong!"
1Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #117
1Gator

Drives: Black RS 2LT w/White Stripes #81872
Skyman - just catching up on the news for the week. For us 5thgeners in JC getting to Elizabethton is a breeze! I'm in - let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
Every Saturday from April to October, Elizabethton has a Down town Cruise-In, It would be great to have a bunch of Camaros show up for this event some Saturday night.
1Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #118
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
WOW!!!!!!! KnoxCamaro Your wife does KILLER work Dude.

Im REALLY Diggin the last logo. It looks KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just add the Mailslot in the front.

Just a thought here....Maybe we could make that Camaro Orange w/ white stripes and that would cover the UT thing in a round about way!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!

Last edited by Mr. Brownstone; 03-13-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Text Edit
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #119
DESMO

Drives: 2010Camaro 2SS,Ducati Hypermotard
Ditto on the third one.

Like the name, Camaro image is really good!

DESMO
DESMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #120
Mr. Brownstone

KnoxCamaro....

I think the 3rd Logo works really well....Lets do a little tweaking here and there to see what the members prefer. I also like Tennessee Valley Camaro Club or Association. You Have a PM!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #121
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

I'll vote for the 3rd logo and agree with MR. BROWNSTONE we should put a solid color on the car. How about Aqua Blue Metalic. HAHAHA Just kidding i'm down for the Orange.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #122
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
K-Town Camaro 5 Club has my vote. Ed M.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #123
KnoxCamaro5

Excellent feedback. More should be coming soon.

Mr. B, thanks for the kind words. I have sent you a PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #124
KnoxCamaro5

Here are a couple more samples based on feedback...

Old 03-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #125
Mr. Brownstone

Guys.....PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND READ THIS
Just a few things we need to start thinking about here....

I have been working with KnoxCamaro5 and his wife who is a very talented graphic designer to design our club logo. From the "few" votes we have so far......It seems the above two logo designs have been our favorite.

Please Take some time to look at the above two Logos and please Feel Free to toss out your suggestions on possibly tweaking the colors, shades, background etc......

Hey 304hp...We need to try and contact everyone who was at our last meeting to try and get their input....I feel everyone has not had the opportunity to share their thoughts here.

Maybe they have lives and don't check the forum as much as the rest of us... Maybe the just don't give a Crap what the Club logo looks like..... Who knows????? Whatever the case may be, I want to be fair and give everyone the opportunity to get their input in here.

It is My fault for not taking the time at the last meet to try and obtain a list of phone numbers and personal emails.

Also VOTE on THE NAME.......
I agree with "Gator1" having "Big Orange" "Rocky Top" etc.....anything associated with University of Tennessee probably should be avoided and wouldn't be to fair for the members who root for other teams. I believe having the color "Orange" in our LOGO will be a good compromise. I spoke with KnoxCamaro about making the Camaro in the logo a solid color of "Orange" It can be done with a some difficulty but will probably take away from the "Sketch" look and feel of our Logo which is what I think makes it so unique.

I think the following Club names seem to be the favorites so far:
1. Tennessee Valley Camaro Club.....(possible add Camaro5)
2. K-Town Camaro Club...................(possible add Camaro5)
3. Tennessee Valley Camaro Association...(possible add Camaro5)
4. Camaro5 Owners Association of East Tennessee

Remember if we want Camaro "5" that somewhat implies that other generations are not invited. I have my personal opinions on this but will not voice at this time as to not sway others one way or the other.

Also remember when choosing a name....East Tennessee Camaro Club is already an established club in the area...they meet at Reeder Chevrolet and have been around for about 15 years...so we don't want to infringe on their name.

IDK....Maybe you guys would rather talk it over at the next meeting...Who Knows....Lets Try and at least get SOME things narrowed down here in this thread.

REMEMBER...If you don't speak up....Don't Bitch Later.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #126
Mr. Brownstone

Hey Mr. President......I just sent everyone who is listed under the 5th Generation Camaro Club of East Tennessee a Visitor message to Please Take a look at this thread and toss out their opinions.