Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #281
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparksAI View Post
? I can offer all the same kinds of customization they can.
I'm quite happy with the blue color you showed me in the color swatches. I think it will go well with the lighting in my car.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:14 AM   #282
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
This wheel is worth every dollar. This is said after 2,400 miles driving home from fest. Pics posted on Facebook - Ace Custom Steering. I have the light grey/blue accent wheel. Best interior mod yet. Felt really good driving on road course too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #283
ACE Custom Steering

Drives: Camaro
Thanks for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznSS View Post
This wheel is worth every dollar. This is said after 2,400 miles driving home from fest. Pics posted on Facebook - Ace Custom Steering. I have the light grey/blue accent wheel. Best interior mod yet. Felt really good driving on road course too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
To All, many apologies! I have been flying to back-to-back shows all month long..CamaroFest, SpringBling6, MFest, TunerBash...my gain in weight from fast food can prove it

In addition, we had issues with the mixture of PU that is injected into the mold. To make a long story short, the whole system was cleansed several times during the first week of April to clean out the damaged mixture. We are finally at a stable production rate.

I am happy to hear the positive responses from a majority of owners....please send me the links directly. As far as current orders, please email me directly for a status

carlos.molina@acesteering.com
ACE Custom Steering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #284
SparksAI

Drives: 2004 GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I'm confused...

Either way, I'm glad you have an avenue of communication with Carlos. He sent me a single text message yesterday with a question and hasn't responded to my answer either...

I didn't say that it couldn't be done, just that it would cost extra since it wasn't a standard color for Ace. Ace would have said the same thing which I beleive they said as well.

For anyone that ordered during CF5 and you have not received notice that your wheel has shipped please let me know even if you didn't order from me. I will follow up with ACE to find out what the ETA is.
SparksAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #285
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
He did say that it would cost more and take longer because they'd have to special order. I wish I'd known Manny was after the same thing!

It's ok. I think the blue I've seen will look great anyway.
Quote:
I didn't say that it couldn't be done, just that it would cost extra since it wasn't a standard color for Ace. Ace would have said the same thing which I beleive they said as well.

Yep. I tried to clarify that's exactly what Sparks told me (see my quote above). The standard blue that I ordered is just fine by me.

By the way, Sparks customer service is excellent. He has been very quick to reply to any concerns I have. Thanks!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #286
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:

For anyone that ordered during CF5 and you have not received notice that your wheel has shipped please let me know even if you didn't order from me. I will follow up with ACE to find out what the ETA is.
The only people that I know of without a steering wheel that ordered before C5Fest are myself, Elmanny and possibly CamaroSkooter. I don't know if Skooter got his already or not.

No notice, almost no communication, nada. I say almost because Carlos responds with a single text message maybe once a month not answering any of my questions and then disappears even if I respond right away to his text.

I have a thread in the vendor feedback section too. OnkelMatze responded that he ordered a wheel a month ago and still has not received it. He's from Germany. Any info would be much appreciated.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #287
SparksAI

Sent you a PM, we'll try to help get this cleared up.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #288
JM10
Se habla espaņol

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS VR
Any updates on the E-Brake Handle orders?

JM
DSS Aluminum Shaft
RPM Diff / 3.91 Gears
LPE ZR1 Clutch
Edelbrock E-Force SC / JRE Fuel Upgrade
Livernois 1C cam 570 rwhp/559 rwtq SAE
Best 1/4 time: 11.43
JM10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #289
SparksAI

Shoot me a PM with the name on your order and I'll follow up with Ace for you.