Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 05-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
June 2 car show in KY, supporting the soldiers

http://operationresilientwarrior.org/ORW_Car_Show.php
Corrected flyer: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Edit: They have changed the date to June 9, 2012. And Im not sure how to edit the thread title for everyone, so very sry for that.

Wanted to post this in case anyone was interested. Operation Resilient Warrior is hosting a car show here in radcliff, KY in support of the troops. They are a wonderful non profit organization that has really helped so many military men and women and there families here at Fort Knox. And it would be awesome if anyone here in the camaro community would be willing to come out and help them support our very awesome fighting men and women.

When: June 9, 2012 8:30-4:30
Where: Lifeline Assembly of God
1122 S Dixie Hwy
Radcliff, KY 40160
Cost: Pre-register $20
Day of show register $25

Last edited by Heaven_is_inferno_orange; 05-09-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
12 IOM SS

Drives: 2012 IOM 1SS
just my luck, i've gotta work that day
12 IOM SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
For anyone that wants to cruise into the show with a group of camaros, we have a group meeting in the parking lot of the US Calvalry store on Centennial Dr. It is located right off Dixie Hwy. If you come in via I65, take the exit for Fort Knox/Radcliff which is Joe Prather Hwy. Joe Prather Hwy will meet Dixie Hwy. It will be a stop light with a Gas Station to the right and a Mcdonalds. Take a right. I believe Centennial is the next stop light. There will be a huge US Calvary sign on right hand side of Dixie Hwy and the store is right there on the left hand side of Centennial Dr. I will be there (platinum blonde girl with IOM SS lol) so look for me. Our group is meeting at 9:30 AM EST and leaving by 9:45 AM EST. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to whether you have a camaro or not.
Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote