Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #15
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Hey that's great you get that kind of support from Ted, no pun intended!
But when you buy a certain product out from under other people who cant afford the high price for a Supercharger Kit, then in my book that is Sheisty, i don't care about all the other hubub, the simple fact is almost 2 grand cheaper than others are selling it for making it affordable for the masses then you buy it all out? If you think that is okay then to each his own! I am not here to make enemies, just to get help and provide help when i can to others who happen to own a 5th Gen Camaro!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by farthestnorth View Post
Hey that's great you get that kind of support from Ted, no pun intended!
But when you buy a certain product out from under other people who cant afford the high price for a Supercharger Kit, then in my book that is Sheisty, i don't care about all the other hubub, the simple fact is almost 2 grand cheaper than others are selling it for making it affordable for the masses then you buy it all out? If you think that is okay then to each his own! I am not here to make enemies, just to get help and provide help when i can to others who happen to own a 5th Gen Camaro!
In this instance Ted is the consumer, same as you. He was just quicker than everyone else. Now it's his choice what to do with them. For all we know he may be donating them to a charity. As far as I know we have the right to do what we want within the means of the law. Public opinion aside. Is it my fault Im able to buy up real estate and then sell it for more because I have the means?

I have no problem for you shopping for the best deal. I do it all the time. I'm glad you got a great deal!! But if you wanted you could always sell it for a few bucks more!

Enjoy that blower. It's awesome. Working on 2+ years myself with one!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #17
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Like i said to each his own, Ted asked me who was selling them in a pm and i told him, my fault for letting the cat out of the bag!
And yes this is a free market where i also buy and sell real estate to support my retirement, ah a great country we live in, Free Market Enterprise without the monopolization of others trying to bully the market?

Last edited by RED DEMON SS; 11-21-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #18
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Nobody can blame Ted for trying to make a profit but he shouldn't try to blame the consumers for trying to save themselves money either.

There are going to be certain segments of customers that will never patronize a shop like Ted because he isn't a bottom dollar supplier or shop and then there is another segment of customers who wouldn't go anywhere else OTHER than a shop like Ted's because they are willing to pay more to get more.

My thoughts to vendors is to recognize which one you are and be very good at it. If you are going to charge more than average then you need to offer more than average....much like Ted with his free tunes etc. If you are the low cost guy...then be the low cost guy...be the cheapest and stay out of the way.

Whichever you are......don't argue in these threads because no matter how right you are...you end up looking wrong.

My 2 cents.
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Hey guys, 2 of the units got purchased and someone is still in their office tonight, only one unit left!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Nobody can blame Ted for trying to make a profit but he shouldn't try to blame the consumers for trying to save themselves money either.

There are going to be certain segments of customers that will never patronize a shop like Ted because he isn't a bottom dollar supplier or shop and then there is another segment of customers who wouldn't go anywhere else OTHER than a shop like Ted's because they are willing to pay more to get more.

My thoughts to vendors is to recognize which one you are and be very good at it. If you are going to charge more than average then you need to offer more than average....much like Ted with his free tunes etc. If you are the low cost guy...then be the low cost guy...be the cheapest and stay out of the way.

Whichever you are......don't argue in these threads because no matter how right you are...you end up looking wrong.

My 2 cents.
+1
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
Whipped416

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
i didnt buy my blower from Ted but that WONT keep me from buying other parts along the way from him.. He has been awesome with any questions i have ever asked him.. Ted is a CLASS ACT!!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakewolf07 View Post
i didnt buy my blower from Ted but that WONT keep me from buying other parts along the way from him.. He has been awesome with any questions i have ever asked him.. Ted is a CLASS ACT!!
Can't argue there!

Closed Thread