Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
4thGen427CI
5th Gen

Drives: 10 SS
Camaro vs Challenger/Mustang

Does anyone out there have any good analogies or jokes about the camaro being better than the challenger or the mustang... I thought it be funny to start a thread about it. My dad has a few good ones! Ill share and you can join if you want.

"Mustang couldn't hold the camaro's jock strap! Super snake is an over priced over hyped car, your paying for a name, like harley, nike, oakley."

"The only thing the challenger would be good at is sucking exhaust from the camaro as it tried to wipe it's tears from its headlights from watching the trail lights of the camaro disappear down the road." My dad is a great old man! I love him! GM to the core!
4thGen427CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 AM   #2
AZ MSCL

Drives: 2009 Challenger RT, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGen427CI View Post
Does anyone out there have any good analogies or jokes about the camaro being better than the challenger or the mustang... I thought it be funny to start a thread about it. My dad has a few good ones! Ill share and you can join if you want.

"Mustang couldn't hold the camaro's jock strap! Super snake is an over priced over hyped car, your paying for a name, like harley, nike, oakley."

"The only thing the challenger would be good at is sucking exhaust from the camaro as it tried to wipe it's tears from its headlights from watching the trail lights of the camaro disappear down the road." My dad is a great old man! I love him! GM to the core!
Hilarious

AZ MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
macwest

Drives: 10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 70 Cuda, 71 Cuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKL View Post
It would probably help if the Camaro WAS better than the Mustang. I'm sure you can get some analogies about styling from the Camaro guys though.

Better..and past tense...Must be a jealous ford owner because the only thing the mustang is good for is winning the UGLY contest. But heck on the brigter side, that is one step up from Toyota which are good for beer cans only.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
Mustang Killa

Drives: Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGen427CI View Post

Id leave OAKLEY out of that first analogy.. http://www.oakley.com/innovation/opt...act-protection

do some research..
Mustang Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
AZ MSCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwest View Post
Better..and past tense...Must be a jealous ford owner because the only thing the mustang is good for is winning the UGLY contest. But heck on the brigter side, that is one step up from Toyota which are good for beer cans only.
The Camaro's so ugly, when it rolled out of the factory it got arrested for mooning.

The Camaro's so ugly, they nicknamed it "Taco Bell" - everytime someone sees it, they run for the border.

The Camaro was so ugly at birth, it was named "Shit Happens."

The Camaro's so ugly, it gets to park in handicapped spaces without a permit.

Showed you macwest.

All in fun people, all in fun...

Old 07-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
macwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ MSCL View Post
The Camaro's so ugly, they nicknamed it "Taco Bell" - everytime someone sees it, they run for the border.

The Camaro was so ugly at birth, it was named "Shit Happens."

Showed you macwest.

All in fun people, all in fun...
Man are you trying to say the camaro is a chiwawa. At least people recognize the camaro exist.

The challenger puts a new meaning to the word fugly were people dont even want to acknoledge its existance.

Dodge challengers are so heavy they have become the new standard issue for US navy boat anchors.

Better to be named Shit happens then wake up the next morning going oh crap I bought a Ford.

Only thing worse then your wife catching you with a prostitute is her catching you driving a FORD.

Why do old people buy a challenger? Because the aceleration is so slow they can still hit the break when they make a mistake on the peddels.

back at ya

Last edited by macwest; 07-13-2011 at 05:03 PM.
macwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
GoBlue20

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasKL View Post
It would probably help if the Camaro WAS better than the Mustang. I'm sure you can get some analogies about styling from the Camaro guys though.

LOL... classic mustang guy
GoBlue20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
macwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue20 View Post
LOL... classic mustang guy

Mustang, as the terminator would put it, A girly girl car ....No accounting for bad taste
Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #9
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
if Ugly is the best poke you can do to a Mustang, I am sure Mustang fans would take that anyday...it is better than being "purdy" in the rear view mirror Camaro. Man, we sure like to talk about Mustangs in this forum.
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #10
scottw

Drives: 2011 SGM Camaro 2SS/RS
:troll:
Old 07-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #11
4thGen427CI
5th Gen

Drives: 10 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
Id leave OAKLEY out of that first analogy.. http://www.oakley.com/innovation/opt...act-protection

do some research..
Lol sorry, I'm just putting it out as my dad said.
4thGen427CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #12
AZ MSCL

Quote:
Man are you trying to say the camaro is a chiwawa. At least people recognize the camaro exist.

The challenger puts a new meaning to the word fugly were people dont even want to acknoledge its existance.

Dodge challengers are so heavy they have become the new standard issue for US navy boat anchors.

Better to be named Shit happens then wake up the next morning going oh crap I bought a Ford.

Only thing worse then your wife catching you with a prostitute is her catching you driving a FORD.

Why do old people buy a challenger? Because the aceleration is so slow they can still hit the break when they make a mistake on the peddels.

back at ya

Fun! I mean, it's only fun until someone gets hurt...

Old 07-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #13
macwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ MSCL View Post
Fun! I mean, it's only fun until someone gets hurt...

Yeah true. Pertaining I own more dodge/plymouths then GM I can have fun dumping on them. As for ford never had an american built ford that ran worth a darn.

If anyone takes this sideline serious that could be a problem.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:51 AM   #14
AZ MSCL

Quote:
Yeah true. Pertaining I own more dodge/plymouths then GM I can have fun dumping on them. As for ford never had an american built ford that ran worth a darn.

If anyone takes this sideline serious that could be a problem.
So far so good