Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-01-2015, 04:10 PM   #29
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Perfect Day!!!

Great Weather!!!

Beautiful Cars!

Most Importantly....

The Most Wonderful People!!!!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #30
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Some of today's fun......
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #31
Noomo

Drives: 2014 camaro ls/2
Great pictures! Thanks for posting them for us. Was a great show. Great job D5GCC, lingenfelters, and Rogers on the show and hope there is a second annual show next year.

CAI Intake, MRT V2 exhaust, SE Hot Wheels style wheels.
Noomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #32
CruzinQueen

Drives: 2017 1LT RS Convertible V6 A8
I brought my 3rd gen today and the lot traffic director wouldn't let me park in the show lot. When I asked where to go the lot director said stiffly "Well you're not part of the show so you'll have to park in the grass or on the street". Spots were available. I ended up parking on the street and never registered. Nice show but the comment from the lot attendee was a bit snarky.
CruzinQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:11 PM   #33
CruzinQueen

Here is my 3rd gen, in front of the red 5th gen. She's not a beater.

Attached Images

Old 08-01-2015, 09:48 PM   #34
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzinQueen View Post
I brought my 3rd gen today and the lot traffic director wouldn't let me park in the show lot. When I asked where to go the lot director said stiffly "Well you're not part of the show so you'll have to park in the grass or on the street". Spots were available. I ended up parking on the street and never registered. Nice show but the comment from the lot attendee was a bit snarky.
Sorry to hear this happened to you. I was one of the people working with the parking team. I am not sure who you spoke to or what took place.

What we were trying to inform people was, for a $15 donation to the LLS organization you can park in the Lingenfelter lot and get your ride judged. This was a slightly different Cars and Coffee event today. The Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club was holding there first car show and was working with Ken and Kristen to make a large event for our first show. Hopefully we can learn from some of the things that went wrong and improve on them for next year.

Thank - you for attending.

For anyone else that reads this thread, please feel free to help us with more feedback, positive or even negative, so that we can bring these issues to the committees to help make next years show even better.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:45 AM   #35
CruzinQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Sorry to hear this happened to you. I was one of the people working with the parking team. I am not sure who you spoke to or what took place.

What we were trying to inform people was, for a $15 donation to the LLS organization you can park in the Lingenfelter lot and get your ride judged. This was a slightly different Cars and Coffee event today. The Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club was holding there first car show and was working with Ken and Kristen to make a large event for our first show. Hopefully we can learn from some of the things that went wrong and improve on them for next year.

Thank - you for attending.

For anyone else that reads this thread, please feel free to help us with more feedback, positive or even negative, so that we can bring these issues to the committees to help make next years show even better.
I appreciate the acknowledgement. I drove 60 miles. I didn't expect a trophy. I just was hoping for a bit more general car enthusiasm than that when I got there.

That being said I was thrilled to see so many gorgeous 5th gens. I will gladly bring mine next year. Thank you for all the enthusiasts who put this all together.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #36
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzinQueen View Post
I appreciate the acknowledgement. I drove 60 miles. I didn't expect a trophy. I just was hoping for a bit more general car enthusiasm than that when I got there.

That being said I was thrilled to see so many gorgeous 5th gens. I will gladly bring mine next year. Thank you for all the enthusiasts who put this all together.

Thank - you again for the comment and feedback. I have passed it along to the committee so that we can learn from these things for improvements for next year.

Thanks again for attending.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:07 PM   #37
KristenLingenfelter

Drives: 2016 Supercharged SS
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such a great event.

And thank you for the feedback. Parking issues will be top of the list for improvements for 2016.
KristenLingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote