Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #141
jravenfan

Drives: 2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic
To the OP, I get the opposite, I'm 47 and have been asked several times in the 2 weeks I had my Camaro if I'm having a mid life crisis. I just laugh it off or say, just because I am plus 40 doesn't mean I have to drive a geezer car on mini van.

Not sure how I would have responded to your situation as a 20 year old, I was pretty volatile but I have learned through the years, people are asses and it's not worth the effort arguing with them.
Glad to see responsible young folks that work hard and can afford to pay their own way.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #142
ErikCanada

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I am 23 and have a 2SS, with some bolt ons, and no one has every said a thing to me.
ErikCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #143
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by jravenfan View Post
To the OP, I get the opposite, I'm 47 and have been asked several times in the 2 weeks I had my Camaro if I'm having a mid life crisis. I just laugh it off or say, just because I am plus 40 doesn't mean I have to drive a geezer car on mini van.

Not sure how I would have responded to your situation as a 20 year old, I was pretty volatile but I have learned through the years, people are asses and it's not worth the effort arguing with them.
Glad to see responsible young folks that work hard and can afford to pay their own way.
haha that's what ive been getting..i tell them im to young for a mid life crisis....then I say to them, hey look its one of those young guys in a new Camaro...it must be their dads car...or they still live at home...then I walk away.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #144
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Being young sometimes is disadvantage. I was discriminated once because of my age and looks by my old patient at Nursing home. He called me punk and probably not as good compare to my older folks at therapy department.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:57 AM   #145
Bonemaro

Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
haha that's what ive been getting..i tell them im to young for a mid life crisis....then I say to them, hey look its one of those young guys in a new Camaro...it must be their dads car...or they still live at home...then I walk away.
I'm on the other end of it as well @ 48. Wait where did the middle part go? lol
Anyhoo when i get the mid life crisis thing tossed at me i say, "Well doesn't everyone have that "one something" that they splurge on?" Most find themselves in agreement.
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote