Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 03-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #4579
Clint@A.I.R.
Account Suspended

Drives: 99' Camaro 404 TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
I want to say that I'm very glad I found out about Clint (AIR) in Wheatridge. He installed my Kooks headers and did a street and Dyno tune for me and I am very pleased with his work and the results on my car. Clint is a stand up guy and does really good work. I would recommend American Intense Racing to anyone in the Denver area.

Thx Ken.. ur car is beautiful !! Install went in clean, and your Matching RWHP and RWTQ Numbers are great ! Let me know if you go cattless race pipe for that extra sounds and RWHP, I'll thrown them on for free as agreed and check everything for you as well..

Clint
Clint@A.I.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #4580
Commit and Conquer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Thanks Joe...getting closer..Now just need bar padding installed.
You will need to just remove that hood so you can enjoy that engine all the time...Or maybe get some of those hood lifts for shows...that would be cool!

I will run whatever you want me to run if you donate them..lol
Still have the stock belts for regular driving..You wont want those on unless you are doing some serious driving..You are stuck to the seat.. Heck you cant even reach to close the door if you forget that.
I guess there is a reason they are trying to stick you to you seat like a seat cover.

No way, I will be using the stock belts...lol
Larry,

I menat to thank you for the valve thread. After weighing options Clint and I decided to go with Manley Inconal exhaust valves for my build. Think its a good move considering some of the valve issues lately. The srpings seem to be the biggest issue but whiel we are in there might as well do the valves. the bad news is it pushes the build back one more week!

Manley Crank, Wiseco Pistons, Compstar H Beam Rods, ARP Main/Studs, Copper Treated "hi boost" head gaskets, FI Cam & Ported Heads w/Manley Extreme Duty Valves, Lunati Link Bar Lifters, Fuel System w/LPE Dual pumps, Twin Fuel Feed line/Single return w/ boost reference regulator, NW 102mm TB, 10-Rib ASP custom pulley kit, Twin RX Catch Cans, Roto Fab CAI, TSP Stainless Headers, Spec Twin Disc P-Trim Clutch, DSS Level 5 Axles, Eibach and BMR Full suspension
Commit and Conquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #4581
Clint@A.I.R.
Account Suspended

Drives: 99' Camaro 404 TT
Joe... Glad we went with the Extreme duty Exhaust valves... The cylinder pressures/heat are going to be outrageous...
Clint@A.I.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #4582
Commit and Conquer

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint@A.I.R. View Post
Joe... Glad we went with the Extreme duty Exhaust valves... The cylinder pressures/heat are going to be outrageous...
BRING THE HEAT!!!!:

Thanks to Clint for putting up with me sounding like a 7 year old...is it done yet...is it done yet...is it done yet?

And for putting together an awesome package!!!

Manley Crank, Wiseco Pistons, Compstar H Beam Rods, ARP Main/Studs, Copper Treated "hi boost" head gaskets, FI Cam & Ported Heads w/Manley Extreme Duty Valves, Lunati Link Bar Lifters, Fuel System w/LPE Dual pumps, Twin Fuel Feed line/Single return w/ boost reference regulator, NW 102mm TB, 10-Rib ASP custom pulley kit, Twin RX Catch Cans, Roto Fab CAI, TSP Stainless Headers, Spec Twin Disc P-Trim Clutch, DSS Level 5 Axles, Eibach and BMR Full suspension
Commit and Conquer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #4583
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
WOW, that looks like a lot of work to get in and out off. We will have to bring water and pizza to you in your car at Bandi cause it doeasnt look like you are getting in and out too often!
Actually getting out is easy. You just grab the strap...Kind of like a parachute pull, and everything just pops open....Its the getting in and strapped up that will be a trick. Seems like overkill at Bandi but it will make the road courses much more fun being planted in the seat.

Could not imagine all of this and a hans device for the nascar guys...

I do totally love the simpson belts though..nice easy install and solid as a rock. Plus the cool factor is there. There is no mistake that Dirty Harry is ready for work now.

ScubaSteve event is on for Friday the 25th at Bandi....Gates open at 8:00 AM 90 bucks...For serious drivers Kirk so you probably will have some excuse why you cant be there...roflmao
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #4584
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commit and Conquer View Post
BRING THE HEAT!!!!:

Thanks to Clint for putting up with me sounding like a 7 year old...is it done yet...is it done yet...is it done yet?

And for putting together an awesome package!!!
I am so glad you chose Clint too! Now you are part of Team AIR and the rest can just watch our tail lights as we speed past them at the 3/4 point of the track after we sit at the light for a few seconds waiting for ours to go green.

Am I the only idiot that wont be lifting to stay over 11.5? Come on guys we got some Vettes and SuperSnakes to show up!
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #4585
ud_lose

Drives: '04 Ford F250 6.0L/'69 vette LS6
Play nice Tom.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #4586
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prochargedchevyi View Post
Where did you get those done?
Had them done the same time I had my stripes painted. I dropped the car off at the painter's shop (The Hot Rod Factory 970-218-9540, ask for Kyle), and he sent them off to one of his guys to have them done. I don't know for sure who he sent them to (he paid for the powdercoat, but then added it to my striping bill), but I know it was up in Ft. Collins.

BTW, the $450 included removing the tires, several hours of sanding prep work (powdercoater didn't get the surface prep he wanted with sandblasting the midnight silver paint), mount, balance, and re-install. Only complaint is that the lug nuts didn't seem to take the powdercoating very well and started to chip a little when I had to take one of the wheels off. It's not noticiable, except by me.
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #4587
8cd03gro

Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
Would anyone with a stock SS or near stock SS be willing to meet up with me at Bandimere when it opens to do a couple friendly races? Maybe a few of you guys would like to, near stock or not, and I'll get some of my car club to come and we can make a meet out of it. We've got some 'stangs, 'maros and imports alike. Get a few beers after and whatnot. . . Anyone interested?

Last edited by 8cd03gro; 03-23-2011 at 01:53 AM.
8cd03gro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #4588
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"

Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
Quote:
WOW, that looks like a lot of work to get in and out off. We will have to bring water and pizza to you in your car at Bandi cause it doeasnt look like you are getting in and out too often!
We will all be standing by Larry's car while waiting between rounds. I hope he remembers to turn off traction control and stabilitrac before he gets all strapped in, or he won't be able to reach the button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
I am so glad you chose Clint too! Now you are part of Team AIR and the rest can just watch our tail lights as we speed past them at the 3/4 point of the track after we sit at the light for a few seconds waiting for ours to go green.

Am I the only idiot that wont be lifting to stay over 11.5? Come on guys we got some Vettes and SuperSnakes to show up!
Larry, since when can a SuperSnake do quicker than 11.5 at Bandimere??
Could you imagine being strapped in so tight, having a Hahn device and the guard against the side of your helmet so you can't even turn your head for a 500 mile, 3-1/2 hour race?? Talk about cramped up.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #4589
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
Would anyone with a stock SS or near stock SS be willing to meet up with me at Bandimere when it opens to do a couple friendly races? Maybe a few of you guys would like to, near stock or not, and I'll get some of my car club to come and we can make a meet out of it. We've got some 'stangs, 'maros and imports alike. Get a few beers after and whatnot. . . Anyone interested?
Larry's about the closest to stock we can offer you...see his pictures a page or two back....just kidding. I'm sure we can set something up.
tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #4590
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom692010 View Post
Larry's about the closest to stock we can offer you...see his pictures a page or two back....just kidding. I'm sure we can set something up.
Or Ted, Garth, Don. LOL

I'm still stock, and will be at Bandi a bunch this year. Let me know.
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #4591
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
Now thats a funny question! On any given Wednesday night, you can always find at least a couple of us there!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #4592
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Quote:
Now thats a funny question! On any given Wednesday night, you can always find at least a couple of us there!
Does that mean, no more excuses kirky?
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro