Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #43
Nick821

Drives: 2013 BRM SS/RS Convert
Camaro in the shop today...Dealer doing TSB for the hose and coolant flush. Hope it works.
Nick821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #44
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick821 View Post
Camaro in the shop today...Dealer doing TSB for the hose and coolant flush. Hope it works.
Hope that works for you. That's much better then a heater core.

Sent from my 2SS/RS
Old 04-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #45
Nick821

Drives: 2013 BRM SS/RS Convert
Hose and Coolant TBS done...see link

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289752
Nick821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #46
DropTopZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black on Black
nyrfan: Do you have any new updates? I'm having the same issue. The dealership had a GM rep out and they want me to drive the car another 5,000 miles. I've got 4,500 miles on it already and still have the smell when the car is up to temperature. I think it's ridiculous that they can't figure it out. My car has been in the shop over 20 days since I bought it.

Last edited by DropTopZL1; 05-08-2013 at 10:49 AM.
DropTopZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #47
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopZL1 View Post
nyrfan: Do you have any new updates? I'm having the same issue. The dealership had a GM rep out and they want me to drive the car another 5,000 miles. I've got 4,500 miles on it already and still have the smell when the car is up to temperature. I think it's ridiculous that they can't figure it out. My car has been in the shop over 20 days since I bought it.
Hello DropTopZL1,

Sorry you are experiencing this issue currently and I understand your frustration. Have you been issued a case/SR number for your issue? If not, I would like to look into your situation for you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 05-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #48
DropTopZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Hello DropTopZL1,

Sorry you are experiencing this issue currently and I understand your frustration. Have you been issued a case/SR number for your issue? If not, I would like to look into your situation for you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Reggie,

I have not contacted GM customer service yet. I left a message with the General Manager at Don Hewlett Chevrolet which happens to be Don Hewlett. I am trying to get this resolved through the dealership before I escalate it. Unfortunately this is the second new GM vehicle I've purchased with issues that couldn't be resolved easily by the dealerships. I had to pursue lemon law on the new CTS-V previously. I had zero problems with my C6 Z06 but needed a back seat so I traded it in on the 2013 ZL1. Hopefully the general manager will be able to help but if not, I may need GM customer service.

Thanks,

Anthony
DropTopZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #49
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopZL1 View Post
Reggie,

I have not contacted GM customer service yet. I left a message with the General Manager at Don Hewlett Chevrolet which happens to be Don Hewlett. I am trying to get this resolved through the dealership before I escalate it. Unfortunately this is the second new GM vehicle I've purchased with issues that couldn't be resolved easily by the dealerships. I had to pursue lemon law on the new CTS-V previously. I had zero problems with my C6 Z06 but needed a back seat so I traded it in on the 2013 ZL1. Hopefully the general manager will be able to help but if not, I may need GM customer service.

Thanks,

Anthony
Anthony,

I understand and just wanted to inform you that I am here to help in any way I can. We partner with our certified GM dealerships in an effort to satisfy each customer. If you like, I could contact your dealer to understand the situation better and to provide an update for you. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with moving forward and I will exhaust what resources I have.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 07-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #50
Sniper4x4

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT, RS, Sunroof, IBM
Our 2011 Camaro 2LT RS is now experiencing the issue where A/C turns off, I called the dealer but they say it does not have any Recalls in their system? Our Camaro now has 37,412 miles and the warranty is over, any suggestions

Thanks in advance,
Ralph

1999 Civic
1999 GMC Suburban, 10" lift
2000 Ford Mustang GT conv.
1973 Kona Jetboat, 463 BB Olds "The Money Pit"
2007 Hi-Jumper sandrail powered by 2110 VW "Mexican Jumping Bean"
2008 Pace American 16x8 enclosed trailer with 600w Rockford system, ideal for tailgating & Pismo runs

The first one that got away:
1973 Camaro LT 350 with custom T-tops
Sniper4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote