Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 01-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #3025
Madness11
086YN

Drives: Black 2SS/RS Demon of Madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Ooooooooooooohhh, my ****ing head. I'm done drinking ...for the remainder if the week. Stupid hangover!
Aaaahahahahaha I'm right there with you man. I finally got motivated to finally leave my hotel room and eat something.
Madness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #3026
Irby

Drives: 2010 2SS Inferno Orange L99
well guys i no its been a minute or 2 since i posted in here last as i do not live in elp anymore the current update on the car is im building a LSX 451 w/ PRC LS7 6 bolt heads and the lg motorsports G7x4 Cam trying to make 600+ rwhp through an auto should have it done by the beginning of feb im just waiting on the heads tsp told me it would take 3-4weeks to get to me
Irby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #3027
Madness11
086YN

As tonight winds down and I prepare to pack up and head back to Houston, I'd like to take the time to thank everyone that I met while I was here for coming out to meet up and have dinner and also for the great comments on my car. I had a lot of fun while I was here in El Paso and I am going to miss this area. I hope to see you all either in Austin or Houston sometime. I will try to stay in contact with you all I this page. I hope everyone has a great and happy new year. Charlie good luck with everything I hope things work out for you.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #3028
Madness11
086YN

Picked up another ticket on my way home.....stupid we were all doing about 85 in a 70 and I happened to be in the left lane and two cars running the same speed to my right...cop goes for me. I have never gotten two tickets is such a small time frame before...then it gets better!!!! After the cop was done reaming my a hole real good my car wouldn't start and I was in gravel so I couldn't move it...I had to use onstar to get a tow and he took me to a dealership. I then figured I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and the dealer just closed so I was pretty upset since I was a good 450 miles from home and had to be at work on Tuesday. I thought I was screwed until I remembered my car is a manual and I should try pushing it and pop the clutch in third gear. I got her started and continued home. I never shut it off to go pee or to fill up the tank. That really scared me because I was afraid someone would steal the car while I was in the restroom. I finally made it he am backed up my driveway so I can push start her again if I have to. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be different. What a horror.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #3029
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
To Madness11:
Could have been worse, you could have been pulled to the side at the BP checkpoint like we were all talking about. It was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you Kyle, it's too bad that you don't get much time off because it would be amazing if you would be able to come over in our neck of the woods another time. Only time will tell right? Take care of yourself brotha and drop by in this thread every now and then and hi.

To SammerSin:
It all depends on your prferences. If you are looking into Black, you may want to think about that twice because 25% of all 5th Gen Camaros are in Black so it is really hard to stand oout from the crowd. If you are wanting to be one of a kind you may want to look into possibly Victory Red, Summit White, or Rally Yellow. If you really want a unique color you could try to look for an Aqua Blue Metallic, they only made 3,900 of them or the Synergy Green. You could see about looking into one of the special editions available, theres a 2012 Transformers Edition at Rudolph Chevrolet if you are from this area. Are you looking into buying a Camaro or wanting to re paint one that you have?

To Irby:
Man we miss ya down here buddy! I remember you all talking about how much power you were wanting to put into that thing but DAMN guy!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #3030
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammerSin View Post
What color should I get on the 2010 Chevy Camaro?
Start at what's you're favorite color and go from there. Or visit a dealership and take a tour.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #3031
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness11 View Post
Picked up another ticket on my way home.....stupid we were all doing about 85 in a 70 and I happened to be in the left lane and two cars running the same speed to my right...cop goes for me. I have never gotten two tickets is such a small time frame before...then it gets better!!!! After the cop was done reaming my a hole real good my car wouldn't start and I was in gravel so I couldn't move it...I had to use onstar to get a tow and he took me to a dealership. I then figured I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and the dealer just closed so I was pretty upset since I was a good 450 miles from home and had to be at work on Tuesday. I thought I was screwed until I remembered my car is a manual and I should try pushing it and pop the clutch in third gear. I got her started and continued home. I never shut it off to go pee or to fill up the tank. That really scared me because I was afraid someone would steal the car while I was in the restroom. I finally made it he am backed up my driveway so I can push start her again if I have to. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be different. What a horror.
Glad you made it back alive. Wish I could have gone Friday night to meet ya :(.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #3032
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Sorry I didn't make it out on Friday night!! I get tired early these days and was good to go then BAM, I was sleepy and didn't want to have to go anywhere or do anything. One of these days darn it!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #3033
Madness11
086YN

It's all good I had a blast while I was out there. People kept asking me why did I choose EP to go to for vacation and I was like I have never been there and I will be meetin up with people. Why not see a new area?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #3034
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness11 View Post
It's all good I had a blast while I was out there. People kept asking me why did I choose EP to go to for vacation and I was like I have never been there and I will be meetin up with people. Why not see a new area?

Can't blame them for asking. I woulda done the same thing.

On a side note, check this thread out and see what you guys think. I thought it was a good idea.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post4256164
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #3035
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

I checked it out but am still a little confused on it. Is it that we do the Random Acts of Kindness to folks in our group or just random people in general?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #3036
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
I checked it out but am still a little confused on it. Is it that we do the Random Acts of Kindness to folks in our group or just random people in general?
If you choose to participate Sarah will put all our names into the site random.org and then she will e-mail us who our secret person is. At that point we have 3 months to send them some kind of gift. I'm sure she will set rules on those too. I don't know if she is going to do a one time deal or once a month. Since you sign up you will have a secret person too until you receive your gift then you will find out who he/she is. So, it depends on who you get, but the person you get won't have you, they will have someone else. Did that help or make things worse?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #3037
Irby

Drives: 2010 2SS Inferno Orange L99
Charlie thats just on motor im gunna spray 2 stages of 150 on it
Irby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #3038
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

My insomnia kicked in, so i decided to upload some pictures from our meet from last Friday night. Enjoy!

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001