Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #1975
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Here is what i will be covering all my wires in my engine compartment with, all red covers with single T-Clamps in red also! Should look pretty bad ass when i get her all done!

Name:  30_899M.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  Trick Kit Colors.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  22.6 KB

Name:  Trick Kit Lg.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  35.1 KB
Old 08-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #1976
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
I know 2 times now or 3 times brother?
4 stops, 2 tickets...LoL. I got a court date Sept 20th. Hopefully this settles this junk once and for all.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #1977
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
4 stops, 2 tickets...LoL. I got a court date Sept 20th. Hopefully this settles this junk once and for all.
Damn 4 stops, damn color blind cops for sure because they are amber in the front side markers and red on the rears!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #1978
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Damn 4 stops, damn color blind cops for sure because they are amber in the front side markers and red on the rears!
The guy that got me last Sunday just took a second look and said they're ok. He said they are so bright, they look red at first glance. But, up close he could tell. He made me pop my hood and everything. CAI with no CARB sticker, modded exhaust, no front plate, tint...he let me go for all of it. Just warned me that aftermarket stuff like that is illegal in CA. He even said my catch-can and breather could be an issue. I just let him say whatever, since he said he wasn't gonna ticket me. I was two blocks from my house. He was a retired Gunny too. LoL
Old 08-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #1979
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
The guy that got me last Sunday just took a second look and said they're ok. He said they are so bright, they look red at first glance. But, up close he could tell. He made me pop my hood and everything. CAI with no CARB sticker, modded exhaust, no front plate, tint...he let me go for all of it. Just warned me that aftermarket stuff like that is illegal in CA. He even said my catch-can and breather could be an issue. I just let him say whatever, since he said he wasn't gonna ticket me. I was two blocks from my house. He was a retired Gunny too. LoL
Suck ass laws in California is all i have to say, not once when i got pulled over in my whip with 2 tickets might i add did a either cop say one thing about my side markers, license plate almost a year old now, tint, no fron plates or anything else? Guess it helps i went to school with both of them i even dated one cops sister, lmao!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #1980
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Suck ass laws in California is all i have to say, not once when i got pulled over in my whip with 2 tickets might i add did a either cop say one thing about my side markers, license plate almost a year old now, tint, no fron plates or anything else? Guess it helps i went to school with both of them i even dated one cops sister, lmao!
I had a good feeling about this court date last week. Not so much now. My buddy had to go in for looking at his map on his phone while at a stop light. Ticketed by the same cop that got me for the side markers. He had to pay a $160 fine.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #1981
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
I had a good feeling about this court date last week. Not so much now. My buddy had to go in for looking at his map on his phone while at a stop light. Ticketed by the same cop that got me for the side markers. He had to pay a $160 fine.
Bring your box and a letter from AAC in to the court date, contact Jonathan on here and get it done Aaron so you can win it! Take nothing for chance and come into court with a loaded portfolio of info!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #1982
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Bring your box and a letter from AAC in to the court date, contact Jonathan on here and get it done Aaron so you can win it! Take nothing for chance and come into court with a loaded portfolio of info!
I bought them used from another member...no box or anything. I do have a write up from Jonathon to another member that I'm gonna use. Shouldn't be a problem. Just crazy my buddy had to pay $160 for a quick look at his phone. Ironic he got the ticket from the same cop that got me. LoL
Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #1983
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
I bought them used from another member...no box or anything. I do have a write up from Jonathon to another member that I'm gonna use. Shouldn't be a problem. Just crazy my buddy had to pay $160 for a quick look at his phone. Ironic he got the ticket from the same cop that got me. LoL
Always one prick cop out there just ask Rodney King brother! Not saying it has anything to do with race but cops hate nice cars always have and always will!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #1984
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Always one prick cop out there just ask Rodney King brother! Not saying it has anything to do with race but cops hate nice cars always have and always will!
I don't know what to make of these guys I've been stopped by. The two I got tickets from were pricks. The two that let me go weren't nice guys, I just argued my point. I think in the grand scheme of things, side markers are not exactly high crime. So, shouldn't even be worth the stop. The last guy went into detail inspection mode. Still no ticket, just let me know what he could do. LoL
Old 08-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #1985
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

How far is the budget in California in the hole? Incentive program for Police officers? Yeah it is very lame when drugs and real crime is happening while he has a motorist stopped for side markers? What a joke is all i have to say!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #1986
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
How far is the budget in California in the hole? Incentive program for Police officers? Yeah it is very lame when drugs and real crime is happening while he has a motorist stopped for side markers? What a joke is all i have to say!
Billions per day. The hole just gets deeper by the minute. Enough about my ...any shows coming up?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #1987
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Billions per day. The hole just gets deeper by the minute. Enough about my ...any shows coming up?
None i want to go to. I am more focused on getting the boy up to speed with the business which has been going fantastic, lot's of work and booked almost 2 weeks out, he is getting his work in for sure! But i am getting some things done to the ride before winter hits, color changers are big on my list with painting the headlight & foglight pans white!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #1988
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Look at the top post on this page, colored wire jacketing will get done also in whole engine compartment! Should look pretty sweet?

Tags
camaro of the week, supercharged 2010 camaro, victory red, whip