Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #393
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
It might come to the unfortunate event that I have to sell my car to pay for my wedding a necessary sacrifice if anyone is interested or might be please check out the autos for sale thread I have it posted there I do NOT have to sell it so please don't low blow me
Old 03-22-2013, 02:27 AM   #394
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
WHAAAAAT!!! why were you spending all that money modding it if you wanna sell ?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #395
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
It might come to the unfortunate event that I have to sell my car to pay for my wedding a necessary sacrifice if anyone is interested or might be please check out the autos for sale thread I have it posted there I do NOT have to sell it so please don't low blow me

Have a cheaper wedding lol. If you do it at a different location you can just invite close family and friends. Trust me, theres lots of ways to save money. Get a CZ ring now and put a diamond in it later, you are gonna hate losing that car
Old 03-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #396
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
It would be extremely difficult to let it go because you love it. However, you have to do what you have to do only if you have to do it. I know how you feel, as I am in a similar situation. I may also sell my car for a career change, which will require me to free up as much funds as possible unfortunately. It will be a rough start so I need to make life as easy as possible. Good luck with your decision man, and do whatever you feel is best.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #397
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
WHAAAAAT!!! why were you spending all that money modding it if you wanna sell ?
Lets get this straight I don't want to sell her guys this car is my baby and I absolutely love everything I have done and the way it can out and we already put down the deposit on the wedding, this is gonna be my wife guys and I want her to have this day however she wants it to be with no restrictions. Yea I love this car but in the end it's just that a car my family comes first and even more important my wife, I'm not going to lose a ton of money selling her if someone wants her for the price I'm asking then great I hope she goes to a new home but if not ill just have to come up with the funds some other way just so you guys all understand my situation I do NOT have to do this
Old 03-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #398
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Have a cheaper wedding lol. If you do it at a different location you can just invite close family and friends. Trust me, theres lots of ways to save money. Get a CZ ring now and put a diamond in it later, you are gonna hate losing that car
I know it sounds stupid but you can't marry a girl with a fake ring man that's just out there in my opinion and the ring isn't even the issue I have already got her a 2 carot engagement ring she's set haha
Old 03-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #399
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
It would be extremely difficult to let it go because you love it. However, you have to do what you have to do only if you have to do it. I know how you feel, as I am in a similar situation. I may also sell my car for a career change, which will require me to free up as much funds as possible unfortunately. It will be a rough start so I need to make life as easy as possible. Good luck with your decision man, and do whatever you feel is best.
Thanks tommy and trust me brother you and I are in very similar boats, the nice thing is I can ask to borrow money and make this happen no problem I just hate owing people money you know and like I said earlier I don't have to so this it's just a viable option I'm looking at you know??
Old 03-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #400
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Thanks tommy and trust me brother you and I are in very similar boats, the nice thing is I can ask to borrow money and make this happen no problem I just hate owing people money you know and like I said earlier I don't have to so this it's just a viable option I'm looking at you know??
I completely understand. I freaking hate borrowing money to man. It's the last thing I would want to do. I'd sell my car in a heartbeat for family if I had to. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's replaceable. Good luck my dude.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #401
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
In whatever you decide brother we are here to support you as Tommy says, with or without a Camaro i am your friend period! Good luck with your decision!
Old 03-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #402
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I completely understand. I freaking hate borrowing money to man. It's the last thing I would want to do. I'd sell my car in a heartbeat for family if I had to. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's replaceable. Good luck my dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
In whatever you decide brother we are here to support you as Tommy says, with or without a Camaro i am your friend period! Good luck with your decision!
Thanks guys I really appreciate it, some of the bull that people are saying is unbelievable
Old 03-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #403
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Didnt mean to offend, if I did. I got married last april and all of the expenses are still fresh in my head (im an accountant, cant help it), its easy to spend too much on a wedding and lose money, and have people over charge, etc. You are in the spending mood and before you know it you are thousands over your budget.

Just pay attention and try to stick to a budget and plan it out is all I was saying. I wish you guys all the best, getting married is exciting
Old 03-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #404
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

You got me all wrong bro , I didn't mean that you shouldn't sell the car to support your marriage but I was just thinking why are you still modding it when you need that money for the marriage , if I were you I'd do the same thing , I truly hope things get sorted out without selling the car but you do what you have to do bro , family first and I'm not trying to give you shit or make you feel bad , like Tim said we are all your friends no matter what you decide , sorry if I made you feel bad or anything I was just surprised with the news.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #405
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Didnt mean to offend, if I did. I got married last april and all of the expenses are still fresh in my head (im an accountant, cant help it), its easy to spend too much on a wedding and lose money, and have people over charge, etc. You are in the spending mood and before you know it you are thousands over your budget.

Just pay attention and try to stick to a budget and plan it out is all I was saying. I wish you guys all the best, getting married is exciting
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
You got me all wrong bro , I didn't mean that you shouldn't sell the car to support your marriage but I was just thinking why are you still modding it when you need that money for the marriage , if I were you I'd do the same thing , I truly hope things get sorted out without selling the car but you do what you have to do bro , family first and I'm not trying to give you shit or make you feel bad , like Tim said we are all your friends no matter what you decide , sorry if I made you feel bad or anything I was just surprised with the news.
Haha both of you guys no worries haha I wasn't talking about either of you and I know either you wouldn't say anything to bash me haha were cool guys no hard feelings some ****ing guy in the for sale section posted and I quote "keep the car you won't come home in three years and find your car being gang banged like your wife" I mean ****ing really dude have some respect
Old 03-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #406
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Whaaaat ,ignorant prick , how can he talk bull like that ?

Tags
camaro of the week